• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Toshi on the verge of divorce

Wearex316 · 45537

ben

Reply #60 on: January 17, 2010, 11:46:40 PM
I think that he's just got a good heart and wanted to try to improve his life and have some meaning in it which is why he went to Masaya's group in the first place. Unfortunately he was vulnerable and desperate for healing and the wrong people got their way with him.

I did enjoy the music he made with Masaya over the time, but if all this is as it seems, I feel a bit uneasy listening to those songs now.

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #61 on: January 17, 2010, 11:50:41 PM
Shocking stuff, really hope he gets the help and support from his close friends and recovers from this dreadful saga in his life.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

shane140

Reply #62 on: January 17, 2010, 11:52:12 PM
I can't say much more that hasn't already been said but, poor Toshi, it's such a shame all this has had to happen to him.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 17, 2010, 11:58:10 PM
It is a shame, yes.
And not only that, all those years he was also been hating by lot of fans until the reunie.
He must be a strong person Toshi, very strong.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #64 on: January 18, 2010, 01:38:48 AM
And to think less than two weeks ago (on Jan. 5th if I read correctly) it was posted on Kaori's site that Toshi can't preform on a planned concert, supposed to take place today (Jan. 18th) due to his illness. http://www.kaori-official.com/index.html

This is my administrator color.

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 18, 2010, 03:39:02 AM
We're all waiting to see what the lawyer says. If this is taken to court and Toshi wins, Masaya will have to pay him a lot and maybe face jail (look at what happened to Tetsuya Komuro). That is, if Toshi wants to take it that far.

Meanwhile, while the whole legal issues resolve, I think the best message that we fans can send is stop buying Toshi material. If you buy ANY Toshi's CD's right now under ANY label, you're giving all your money to Masaya and NOT A YEN to Toshi.

Lemuria Island Records, Home of Heart Records, and Healing World all belong to Masaya, and even the early Toshi CD's labeled under BGM (Victor Records) had their profits sent to Toshi Office, which is now basically owned by Home of Heart. This is not a sentimental matter on whether you will stop supporting his late-year releases or not, it's a moral matter where if you buy anything before the legal things are solved, you're gonna be helping Masaya steal from Toshi.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 03:42:51 AM by radicalblues »

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #66 on: January 18, 2010, 03:49:56 AM
@radicalblues: It's so unfortunate we can't legally download his music, burn it to disc, sell it, then send him the proceeds directly. Wouldn't that put a crimp in the $$$ pipeline back to HoH head office. Too bad it would likely put a crimp in our own legal standing too, but it was a nice thought to entertain for a few seconds.

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: January 18, 2010, 04:03:02 AM
Too bad it would likely put a crimp in our own legal standing too, but it was a nice thought to entertain for a few seconds.

Speak for yourself, I'm a pretty cool guy that pirates music all the time and doesn't afraid of anything.

On a serious note, at least X JAPAN's slowness has helped in something: even if all his incomes since 2007 (starting from I.V. in Saw IV) probably went to Masaya/Wanku since he's declared bankruptcy now, hopefully when we get a new X album/dvd all his part will go to his pockets (not counting what record labels normally steal from artists anyway :P).

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #68 on: January 18, 2010, 04:18:38 AM
Speak for yourself, I'm a pretty cool guy that pirates music all the time and doesn't afraid of anything.

LMAO! I hear ya. 

I agree it would be nice to see some of the proceeds going in the right direction, towards Toshi's pockets. The way I see it, even in he only gets 40-50% of the sales,  it's 40-50% more money than he has been getting for 12 years.

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 18, 2010, 05:32:11 AM
I hope Toshi does get out of the mess for good.  He really should have divorced that evil woman after separated in 2001.  Even though with the benefit of hindsight I know it was difficult as he didnt have many people around who he trusted.  maybe this time Yoshiki is around does make a difference. 

Which was also a reason why i never 'touched' Toshí's solo projects thanks to those 2 leeches. 

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 18, 2010, 06:21:40 AM
I hope Toshi does get out of the mess for good.  He really should have divorced that evil woman after separated in 2001.

What do you mean by "after separated in 2001"?

They separated before this? I remember seeing old divorce rumors, and I means years before this.

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: January 18, 2010, 09:55:36 AM
I'm shocked..  :o If that blog is true (which I'm about 99% sure it is), I feel so sorry for Toshi. I do hope he can survive this mess.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #72 on: January 18, 2010, 10:04:35 AM
this is on the press confrence that was held monday http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/entertainment/72549/full/ its in japanese but from what i understand it mainly means this

- Confirms his divorce with Kaori
- The the debt exceeded the 100 milion yens
- T-Earth disbands
- Toshi to fully concentrate on X Japan from now on
- Some new work with Yoshiki?

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 18, 2010, 10:21:03 AM
From what you understood or from what you copied from X Boards? xP

A pity that T-Earth disbands :/

hi there

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #74 on: January 18, 2010, 10:25:49 AM
IT SEEM THE COMMENTS ON MASAYA's MYSPACE WERE DELETED

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #75 on: January 18, 2010, 10:30:16 AM
WHICH EVER I DONT GIVE THAT FORUM CREDIT SINCE THEY BASH X SO MUCH. AND IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WERE THE ONES THAT COPIED TOSHIS BLOG FROM X-JAPAN FANS MYSPACE. AND YEA I TRIED TO TRANSLATE IT BUT GOT THE SAME RESULTS SO YEA FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND.

DAMN CAPS LOCK sorry

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: January 18, 2010, 10:37:50 AM
Yes, I think it is a real pity that T-Earth has disbanded, purely because the three young guys must have been so stoked to be in a band with Toshi, only lasting a few live performances.....personally, I think they might start their own group without Masaya or Toshi. I would support them.

As to the amount of debt Toshi has....sucks to be him. All I can say is my best wishes are with him and I believe he can get through this, looking great on the other side.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #77 on: January 18, 2010, 10:39:53 AM
x-japan fan has another blog
i wont copy it sine he/she dont like.

but

he gonna have a farewell concert for his solo stuff but it will be runned under yoshiki.
how could someone cheat on Toshi? stupid women
more X this will be a awesome year for X

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: January 18, 2010, 11:30:03 AM
Since I don´t have access to that blog, what do you mean it will be runned unter Yoshiki? That he will organize/produce it?  Thanks!

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #79 on: January 18, 2010, 11:47:11 AM
shhhh dont tell

''T-Earth will disapper and he will hold good-bye concert of his solo project under
Yoshiki's produce. He will concentrate on X JAPAN. ''

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #80 on: January 18, 2010, 12:12:08 PM
YES YES YES!!!! *X JUMP*

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: January 18, 2010, 12:25:10 PM
So Yoshiki is helping him - that´s good :)  Thanks for the info, Wearex316!

Offline lucy_bkk

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: January 18, 2010, 01:10:44 PM
OMG... not for anotherr religious cult... I personally dislike any organized religious group ...either HOH or Scientology... why Toshi cannot stay his rock root... his current music and religious belief not go along well with X....  I wish he can come back to X at full time...  just my wish....

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: January 18, 2010, 01:17:04 PM
I think that he's just got a good heart and wanted to try to improve his life and have some meaning in it which is why he went to Masaya's group in the first place. Unfortunately he was vulnerable and desperate for healing and the wrong people got their way with him.

I did enjoy the music he made with Masaya over the time, but if all this is as it seems, I feel a bit uneasy listening to those songs now.

actually i love earth in the dark a lot,  i feel the same now, feel a bit uneasy in listening that song because of this shocking thing

and YES, no more solo, more X Japan. hope yoshiki can keep up with the rest of the member

Ex denxdenx

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: January 18, 2010, 02:07:26 PM
The news appeared on Japanese TV this morning and when I got home this afternoon they featured the press conference with Toshi's lawyer.

I wish Toshi all the very best.  I like Toshi a lot.  He has always struck me as a nice guy.

We are X!!!!!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: January 18, 2010, 02:58:15 PM
I hope sincerely with all my heart that Toshi's lawyers take Masaya and Kaori to the cleaners, and then straight to jail.

The charges of Fraud/Conspiracy to defraud alone will ruin then both, and that isn't even the tip of the ice-berg of charges which they are going to have thrown at them. Masaya is really screwed as he's making huge loans in Toshi's name without explicit consent and returning fake tax returns regarding Toshi's earning (this must have been the case, as it's illegal to make someone work for nothing),

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: January 18, 2010, 03:00:50 PM
Ganbatte Kudasai Toshi-san

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: January 18, 2010, 03:05:25 PM
I wish Toshi all the very best.  I like Toshi a lot.  He has always struck me as a nice guy.
Indeed. He has always come across as a quite non-demanding, modest type of guy. Such people are unfortunately also the ones that are easiest to take advantage of.

It's great that he managed to do this. I hope fans will take him to their hearts anew.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: January 18, 2010, 06:49:48 PM
Well after reading the translation of Toshi's blog on BXtE and all the posts here. I hope that Kaori and Masaya get what's coming to them, pisses me off  now seeing them in videos pretending that they're nice innocent people after everything they've done.

I truly hope Toshi tries to calm down now and try his best to look at this as an opportunity for a new life with no lies around him (as he said).

And nice one Yoshiki for helping him out.

I'm now listening to Miracle Man by Ozzy, probably the best song I can think of right now to describe those two assholes.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 06:54:26 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: January 18, 2010, 07:07:30 PM
ô accompanying in the X Boards.
Basically he has debts that sum more than 1 million dollars in his name (100 million of iens), never received a Masaya's Cent, the whole money that should have gone for him, even the of the X, I was going to stop in his hand and of Kaori, who lives with Masaya ten years ago, even being legally married to him, while he tá in a little apartment in Chiba, it passed all of these years depending on friends, and only noticed that when it was sick, which these friends who helped him when it was sick. Which all times in which he was to answer for lawsuits, just was because his name was nessas companies, he not even I had decision power, who did everything was Masaya and Kaori.

All his projects with Masaya finished, inclusive the T-Earth, which he tells that it intends to do as soon as possible a "good-bye concert", but that is going to be produced by Yoshiki. And also already he said that solved all this confusion, he is going to dedicate totally to the X......
I Want if son of the mother
dedicate totally to the X......