Toshi on the verge of divorce

Wearex316 · 45549

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
on: January 16, 2010, 10:01:33 AM
i doubt it  true but thought id share

X JAPAN vocalist TOSHI (44) is reportedly headed for divorce. He and his wife Kaori (40) are said to be entering arbitration, however, as Kaori has not consented to the divorce.

Kaori, a former idol who is currently a singer under the name WANKU, married TOSHI in 1997. For a time, she left show business to work as part of TOSHI's personal management office.

Shortly after TOSHI left X JAPAN in April 1997, he and Kaori met and became involved with the musician MASAYA, who had started a musical movement known as "iyashi-kei" (or "healing music"), along with self-development seminars under an organization called Home of Heart. The following year, TOSHI began receiving pressure from family and fans to leave Home of Heart, which some had labeled as a cult.

After much conflict, and the reunion of X JAPAN in 2008, TOSHI finally decided to break off from MASAYA and Home of Heart. At the same time, he also made his decision to separate from Kaori.

When reached for comment, Kaori denied that they are entering divorce arbitration. TOSHI's lawyer said that he could not comment due to confidentiality, but an explanation may come early next week.

http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-5690

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:11:26 AM
Huh? Weren´t there some reports that Toshi was doing some shows together with Masaya in December 2009? Doesn´t sound like a break off for me.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 10:44:16 AM
Huh? Weren´t there some reports that Toshi was doing some shows together with Masaya in December 2009? Doesn´t sound like a break off for me.
thats what i was thinking when i read it. i dont belive it i just wanted to share

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #3 on: January 16, 2010, 01:12:47 PM
media-shit, you knows... :p

none of your business ...

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 16, 2010, 01:26:43 PM
Wait until the lawyer says anything and this 'media-shit' has been always true since the reunion...

hi there

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 16, 2010, 01:42:43 PM
I may be able to believe Toshi getting a divorce, but Toshi leaving Masaya and Home of Heart? I find that so hard to believe, as all Toshi has ever done is supported his work with Masaya and in public rarely mentioned anything otherwise.

Offline rose_in_cage

• Rookie
  • 土豆亲妈
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 16, 2010, 02:14:52 PM
this is a very possibly true news,I think
here is the japanese newspaper website link:
http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2010/01/16/01.html
the information is just like the first post said on the whole

爱生活,爱土豆
LOVE MY LIFE,LOVE YOSHIKI

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #7 on: January 16, 2010, 03:20:34 PM
damn i hope not that sucks. we will see what the lawyer says.

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 16, 2010, 03:55:41 PM
I'd say this is a rumor and like some others said already, let's wait what the lawyers etc say.

Yeah, I think I've read something like that too. And didn't he make some duets with his wife just a while ago? That doesn't really sound like a divorce to me..

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 16, 2010, 09:35:27 PM
I'm glad to see people are so perceptive and don't let themselves get carried away by whatever media says.

Wait until the lawyer says anything and this 'media-shit' has been always true since the reunion...

Actually, no Eric. Media told us before "OMG Heaht is leabing X JAPNA caz he don't liek them!" when reality was just management offices having troubles, and Heath questioning is career, but continuing it nonetheless.

There might be some issues indeed, but I definitely don't smell a divorce. Also, I remember believing for years that Toshi was divorced (read it from a media article), until a kind X-Freak pointed out it was all rumors, and then all pictures with Toshi and Wanku started appearing thanks to their works, Toshi blog posts, etc.

My best bet is not to panic and wait for monday, or a Toshi blog post. The articles on the web so far have very doubtful information.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: January 16, 2010, 11:06:14 PM
Yomiuri and other far more reliable outlets than Sponichi have picked it up. It's real.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 17, 2010, 12:19:23 AM
You're right Abraham, maybe they exaggerated a bit, but at the end they were right on the possibility of Heath leaving the band and now they're talking about a divorce, maybe the reason it's not for what they tell us but there could be a divorce, who knows. I personally believe them xd

hi there

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 17, 2010, 12:42:34 AM
and maybe there is something more behind toshi's sickness from last month, just think it, he couldn't perform for masaya on chirstmas but he could perform with yoshiki and others two weeks later

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
  • [X Japan] and [Harry Potter] obsessed.
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 17, 2010, 01:03:41 AM
It's the kind of thing that I need to hear the actual person saying it (or his lawyers for that matter) in order to believe or disbelieve it.
Well, since it was reported from many fairly reliable news sources....it might  be a 'where there's smoke, there's fire case'...I dunno.
Personally, I'm waiting for official news on this...XD
As for my feelings on the entire subject....I guess they will remain unsaid...

Yeah, I'm a Yoshiki fangirl. SUE ME.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 08:46:39 AM
http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20100117-586486.html

And some more scary news... As far as I understood of it, Toshi is leaving HOH for another "religious group"...aka...cult?
If THIS is true... what...the....hell....!!! o_O

*waiting for something official*

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 17, 2010, 09:10:26 AM
and maybe there is something more behind toshi's sickness from last month, just think it, he couldn't perform for masaya on chirstmas but he could perform with yoshiki and others two weeks later

Let's assume he didn't went to the latest events, including the Christmas one, because he doesn't agree anymore with Masaya and his wife, and not because he was sick.

Why would he post photos of the events and say that he wishes people to attend to the Christmas event in his blog?
http://ameblo.jp/blog-toshi/
http://community.livejournal.com/toshi_blog

If any conflict is real, it happened this year, since he was pretty cool with everything last December, excluding his health. Also keep in mind that he wasn't actually singing in the Hollywood event, just posing around.

X JAPAN should still be at USA now, so it's kinda hard to catch a declaration from Toshi now. Meanwhile Japanese media are having their way, I think it's dirty. I mean, if there is a real divorce, okay, these things happens, but why start running the voice about it in such way? divorce or not, surely Toshi's gonna be pissed at media. Again. Thanks for giving us communicators a bad image, woo.

Just read that nikkansports article. Yeah, Toshi is leaving the Masaya religion for the X JAPAN religion. *joking, disregard this sentence* `-`

I don't trust online translators much anymore XD, specially translations of gossip...

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 17, 2010, 09:39:25 AM
Nope. Toshi's leaving HoH for FUCKING SCIENTOLOGY.

I wish I was joking.

somewhere, hide is wishing he could kick his ass.

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: January 17, 2010, 09:41:16 AM

And some more scary news... As far as I understood of it, Toshi is leaving HOH for another "religious group"...aka...cult?
If THIS is true... what...the....hell....!!! o_O

*waiting for something official*

From the frying pan to the fire. UGH. Scientology is the WORST CULT OUT THERE!!!!!!!

ben

Reply #18 on: January 17, 2010, 09:46:05 AM
I used a web translator for this article http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20100117-586486.html

The idea I got from the very translation was that apparently he might be on the verge of divorce to his wife; he postponed/cancelled the MASAYA shows due to health reasons but still managed to perform with X Japan; and that during Masaya concerts earlier last year he was visited by other religious groups and has been interacting with them which could be the cause of the break up

Anyway, just trying to make some sense of that, but of course waiting for some official confirmation first

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 17, 2010, 09:55:18 AM
I used a web translator for this article http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20100117-586486.html

The idea I got from the very translation was that apparently he might be on the verge of divorce to his wife; he postponed/cancelled the MASAYA shows due to health reasons but still managed to perform with X Japan; and that during Masaya concerts earlier last year he was visited by other religious groups and has been interacting with them which could be the cause of the break up

Anyway, just trying to make some sense of that, but of course waiting for some official confirmation first

The other religious group is Scientology.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scientology&defid=1319988

Pretty good definition of that pile of batshit insanity. And I thought HoH was bad. Compared to the Scilons, HoH is fuckin' angelic.

Official word HERE (from lisamm at XRD): TOSHI Mixi blog update:

http://mixi.jp/view_diary.pl?id=1391136515...ner_id=22035353

皆様へ
 先日、一部マスコミにおいて離婚報道がありましたが、そのことも含めて、この12年間について私の感じたままに正直にお伝えしたいと思います。

1、これまでの12年間について
1998年よりこれまで12年間活動してきましたが、その間、実質上所属してきた株式会社ホームオブハート、株式会社ヒーリングワールド(ホームオブハートと実質同じスタッフの一連の会社)に私の活動のすべての売り上げのお金が渡っていました。
これまで、非常に過密なスケジュールの中で、一日も休むことなく働き続けてきましたが、仕事上のごくわずかな必要経費以外、コンサートのギャラも給与も生活費もXJAPANからの収入も含め、すべてのお金が私には一切与えられていませんでした。
働いた多額のお金は今日にいたるまですべて持っていかれてしまいました。
実際の生活費は、私の友人、知人に個人的に援助を受けて生活してきました。
今回、病に倒れたときですら、知人に援助を受けるすべしかなかったのです。

2、株式会社トシオフィスについて
私が代表者である(株)トシオフィスも、実質的には(株)ホームオブハートの経営の中にあり、私には経営や経理を含めた権利はなにも与えられていませんでした。
毎日働いたお金のすべてを、守谷香氏(妻)や(株)ホームオブハートや(株)ヒーリングワールドに渡していたにもかかわらず、詳細のわからない間に、私自身に莫大な税金と借金が課せられました。
これまで私は(株)ホームオブハートのために無償で働くただの従業員に過ぎなかったのです。

上記のようなつらい生活を続けてきたのは、12年前に心病んでいた私が、プロデューサーのMASAYA氏や守谷香氏(妻)に出会い、「救われた」となぜか思い込み続けてしまったからです。

これらのことについて、これまで長い間本当に悩み続け、心身ともに疲れ果ててしまいました。

3、守谷香氏(妻)のこと
10年前から、実質的には夫婦ではありませんでした。
仕事場でごくたまに会う以外、守谷香氏(妻)の生活は実際のところまったく知りません。
守谷香氏は、私との家庭生活よりもMASAYA氏と共に暮らすことを選び、これまで毎日、現在に至るまで10年間、那須で生活しています。
私は、東京都港区芝にあるマンションの小さな部屋で、一人で暮らしてきました。
この度、形ばかりとなっていた守谷香氏(妻)との婚姻関係を解消するため、妻に対する離婚調停を申し立てました。
実際はそうではないのに、守谷香氏のブログで、二人で仲良く暮らしているかのような嘘の文章を掲載されたり、デュエットなどの活動を押し付けられていた、すべての偽りが精神的な極度の疲労となっていました。

4、裁判について
私自身は、那須にある(株)ホームオブハートには10年ほど前に一度だけ、那須にある(株)トシオフィスにもこの10年間で3~4回立ち寄っただけで、
(株)ホームオブハートや(株)トシオフィスでどのようなことが起きていたのか、まったくわかりませんし、裁判内容に関しての事実も知る由もありませんでした。
これまでいくつかの民事裁判が行われ、ニュースになるときにはいつもTOSHIの名前が出され、この件に巻き込まれたことを悩み、心痛んでいました。

5、現状について
私はこのような現状の中で、やむを得ず自己破産の申立をし、破産宣告を受けました。
現在進行中の破産手続において、私にはわからなかった、(株)ホームオブハート、(株)ヒーリングワールド、(株)トシオフィスに関する一連の、
私にとって不透明な金銭や経理が明らかにされることになると思います。私としては、国の機関による真実の解明にすべてを委ね、誠実に協力したいと思います。

これまで長年にわたってだまされていたことからやっと目が覚めた気持ちです。

以上のような真実について、長い間本当のことを話せずにいたこと、また押し付けられていた毎日長時間にわたる過酷な労働が、
心身ともに苦痛となり、積もり積もって今回の病気になってしまいました。

これまでの言動やブログの文章等で、仕事のためやむを得ず、自分の意思とは反して偽りを伝えたことも皆様にお詫びいたします。

今まで44年間生きてきた中で、この2か月半の間が一生分以上に大きな時間でした。
この間じっくり考え抜き、本当に大切なものがなんなのかを知り、ここで人生の再出発をしようと決意しました。
この思いを生涯忘れることなく、これからはささやかでも、嘘のない自分の生活を送っていきたいと思います。
これまで私を応援し支えて下さった皆様、本当にありがとうございました。
これからのTOSHIをどうか見てください。

2010年1月17日 TOSHI 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 10:07:55 AM by MiscastDice »

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 17, 2010, 10:50:33 AM

Let's assume he didn't went to the latest events, including the Christmas one, because he doesn't agree anymore with Masaya and his wife, and not because he was sick.

Why would he post photos of the events and say that he wishes people to attend to the Christmas event in his blog?
http://ameblo.jp/blog-toshi/
http://community.livejournal.com/toshi_blog

Are you sure Toshi is the one writtng the blog? not just some staff? and why didn't he mention he'll go with x in hollywood? i think it's an event worth of mentioning in a blog...

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #21 on: January 17, 2010, 10:55:44 AM
about the scientology thing is what was said on x japan fan myspace.... but whatever, I think that was crap anyway, looking on that post on mixi.....

Now I'm just...shocked.... I hope toshi is (relatively) fine and will find a good way out of this mess. xOx;

and obi, I can see a big possibility on those blogs not haveing been written by toshi. My theory (I do NOT say that this is really a fact! >_<) is that HOH stuff took over his ameblo. that's also why he posted this blog now on MIXI and not there, as normally...

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #22 on: January 17, 2010, 11:00:50 AM
The Scientology thing was mentioned on XJFP on Myspace: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=1004216542&blogId=526153048 (you have to add them as a friend to see their blog posts)

They got it from Nikkan Sports, but since their link doesn't work, here's the link to the article in Japanese:

I don't know where the Scientology part came from though, since in their translation they included it as a footnote rather than in their actual translation, and I don't see anything about Scientology in the Japanese version. O_o I'm not fluent in Japanese though, but I figured if it was mentioned it would be in katakana. o.o

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #23 on: January 17, 2010, 11:48:10 AM
okay on XJFP they posted a summary of the mixi post. it's friends only, but just send them a request.
I won't post copy it here since I respect their work and it's against their rules.

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=1004216542&blogId=526161506

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 17, 2010, 01:05:08 PM
OK....the hell.....I'm confused....@___@
*waits for more info*

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 17, 2010, 01:27:56 PM
OMG... What's this?!

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #26 on: January 17, 2010, 01:38:39 PM
....whaaa.....?

PARTY HARD

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #27 on: January 17, 2010, 01:42:04 PM
i just read the blog and i dont belive it.
like someone said they are probly still in the US so when did he find time to write a blog but not on his offical one?
as far as the religion thing. i stopped caring what other peoples religion is. its there choice. even if its crazy as hell. maybe Toshi and Tom Cruise will do something together.yea right. and i doubt toshi is broke.

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 01:53:23 PM
Isn't MIXI  one of his official blog too?

Offline roseofpain84

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 01:54:10 PM
I can't say I believe it or not yet.....I guess I need more info.
However, it's possible to update your blog from all over the world so long as you h ave internet access, right?
So, that doesn't make it that unbelievable...
However, you never know....maybe a mad hacker hacked all his accounts and goes around posting shit....XD
If what was posted in his blog is true then I'm willing to believe that every other possibility could be true......you can simply never know.....o_o;