X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Toshi with T-earth's album 'Truth' is awesome!

Rodimus · 1861

Offline Rodimus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: September 28, 2009, 09:33:38 PM
I have the English version, though I think the Japanese version sounds slightly mixed better. I love it! It sounds great. There is more synthesizer and heaviness to the songs, and lyrically I love it too. The melodies are varied as well. The first song reminds me of pain from his last t-earth album. But overall this is a great album. I have been listening to it for a while and I am not tired of it....most of his stuff in the last year or two I can listen to over and over again and its not tiring.

The title song is probably my favorite though the Japanese version I believe he sings a little more passionately.

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 11:16:43 PM
Stop It had me. And track 7 is nice. I have never liked alot of his new shit, but this just had me. I dunno.

shane140

Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 11:20:24 PM
I definately love this album above the other T-Earth albums, i love stop it the most and truth came in second for me, a brilliant album.

Offline Rodimus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 03:54:00 AM
I feel like this album is the heaviest he has done in a long time, and the guitar solos are great.

the song Truth really does remind me of Nageki no heart (pain) for some reason. I am trying to put my finger on it.

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 06:08:07 AM
Couldn't agree anymore with you ;)

I LOVE 'Touchable Heart', 'Say Yes', 'Beautiful Skies' and 'True Self' ...

The best lyrics of all for me is in 'Leaping Over Hurdles' ... what a very positive lyrics! :)

and, the intro for 'Stop It' kinda reminds me to Linkin Park's "What I've Done" somehow ;D

none of your business ...