• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan Live at Nissan stadium in August

Sander · 62504

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: August 12, 2010, 02:05:14 PM
I know the hide story. it is hard for me to explain because of my bad english. ?I can be such a drama queen lol.
I love hide because his music always cheers me up. And as child i had been through a lot.
In depress mood i listen to Hide and i feel better.
that is way i listen and like hide. I know he was alcoholic i heard rumours about his meth addiction.
I don't like or agree with what he has done. He left family and friends behind with not knowing 100% sure if it was suicide or accident.
Taiji i don't like him as person i don't know why. ?

I don't think this is a good place for me to express my feeling so i will delete my other post. ?

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: August 12, 2010, 02:58:53 PM
OK. Just a quick note on Taiji's physical appearance: He had a stroke relatively recently and he also has epilepsy (it was confirmed by both him and his management).
He actually is a really nice person.
How does HEATH feel about this? Well, the Japanese music scene is not that big. They all know each other well. HEATH is friends with Pata and DIE. Pata and DIE are friends and band mates in Ra:IN. Taiji and Pata are really good friends. ToshI and Taiji are also really good friends and they kept in touch while ToshI wasn't on speaking terms with Yoshiki. (all of this is confirmed in DIE's and Taiji's blogs etc.) I think I made my point XD . So anna_lepard don't worry; it's just old friends jamming together one more time for old times sake.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:02:39 PM by Palma »

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: August 12, 2010, 03:02:15 PM
I better keep my fingers away from typing what  on my mind.  I would not be sure of what you wrote.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: August 12, 2010, 03:11:53 PM
I read those posts myself. (and not with the help of Google Translate) Of course you are more then entitled to your opinion/fears/feelings and no offence was meant by any means. The truth is that we are all just speculating on this. What ever will be will be. I’m not here to pick a fight :)

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline andi3

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • KARMIA
Reply #184 on: August 12, 2010, 03:16:41 PM
Not going to concert because of Taiji's guest appearance? Are you fu*king kidding me? :D

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #185 on: August 12, 2010, 03:21:10 PM
Sorry if i sound rude. I use a translator i'm not good at english.  rumours about Heath leaving  is old. it is  known that Taiji and Heath are not good friends.  As you said what ever will be, will be.

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: August 12, 2010, 03:22:20 PM
Not going to concert because of Taiji's guest appearance? Are you fu*king kidding me? :D

As said before. I don't like Taiji. 

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: August 12, 2010, 03:35:31 PM
If I would be you I would reconsider that anna_lepard. You would miss out on about 2 and 1/2 hr awesomeness from their 3 hr concert. (I deducted 1/2 hr for Taiji)
BTW, are you a member of HEATH's fanclub? Just asking, because I am XD

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: August 12, 2010, 03:39:46 PM
How can it be that Taiji and Heath and not "good friends" I understand that they probably have never worked together/talked/played/share interests so is that how you're saying it? I'm not sure if you mean they are not good friends as in they are bitter with each other or they just haven't reached that level yet. I'm thinking the latter.

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: August 12, 2010, 03:42:29 PM
My brother is member. He is follow x japan ?every step they make. ?

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: August 12, 2010, 03:47:56 PM
Well maybe this mystery will be solved after/with the Nissan concert. Even though I think that even if they'd hate each other they would never say it. Both boys have class. :P

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: August 12, 2010, 03:49:14 PM
How can it be that Taiji and Heath and not "good friends" I understand that they probably have never worked together/talked/played/share interests so is that how you're saying it? I'm not sure if you mean they are not good friends as in they are bitter with each other or they just haven't reached that level yet. I'm thinking the latter.

I don't think they are bitter to eachother. Friends of mine heard that Heath and Taiji are not very close.
Go watch the show and see. I don't know it either I only hear things from friends. ?I live in amsterdam with my father many asian websites are blocked. ?i only read asian sites when my friends email to me.

Palma regarding you last post. they will never show man and ego's he he he

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: August 12, 2010, 03:52:26 PM
Palma regarding you last post. they will never show man and ego's he he he

LOL

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: August 12, 2010, 03:54:09 PM
I don't know about Heath, but I might be a wee bit offended if I was in a band and they brought back the guy before me.

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: August 12, 2010, 03:58:36 PM
XD. ?Palma are you attending the show? ?Have you been at Heath fan meetings?

GoskinsVT : if i was in position as Heath i  wait for  former bassplayer to appear ,punched him knock out.
(sorry for bad english , translator is sleeping )

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: August 12, 2010, 04:01:07 PM
GoskinsVT : if i was in position as Heath i  wait for  former bassplayer to appear ,punched him knock out.

haha, I might not go that far...But maybe.

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: August 12, 2010, 04:04:52 PM
Now that be  hell of good  show.

For odd reason i make post a ? shows up. How come this happen?

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #197 on: August 12, 2010, 04:06:33 PM
I hope those of you who managed to get a ticket have a great time.  I really wanted to go to this, especially since Taiji was confirmed but I've spent so much money on other things this summer ^_^;;

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: August 12, 2010, 04:13:43 PM

XD. ?Palma are you attending the show? ?Have you been at Heath fan meetings?

I will not be able to make it. I am in Canada so it makes things a bit complicated. This also goes for the meetings. I actually joined because I was told that it was impossible for a non-Japanese (who also dose not live in Japan) to do so. Well, it wasn’t impossible but it wasn't easy either. I think I might have been the first one to even try.

GoskinsVT : if i was in position as Heath i  wait for  former bassplayer to appear ,punched him knock out.

Now now, there is no need to get violent! Trip, or elbow him maybe.... mess with equipment or scowl at Yoshiki and ToshI since it was their idea at the first place.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:15:58 PM by Palma »

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: August 12, 2010, 04:15:37 PM
Sorry to use this thread for a personal reason.  Please forgive me. 

If Taku is reading this PLEASE contact me.  You have my precious ticket and I haven't heard from you yet.  I just sent you an e-mail.  Please read that or call me or perhaps respond to this.

Again, everyone, please forgive me.  My ticket is out there and I need it in my hot little hand!

We are X!!!!!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #200 on: August 12, 2010, 04:19:46 PM
I'm watching taped boxing game. It makes me agressive it think. ?When i am in holland i can not join in fan club. Due to ?ip aderes problem. When ?join i was ?visiting my mother and brother in japan. But Heath.co.jp is blocked by my father's staff.
Like most asian sites. ?

Tanabata: I hope you receive you ticket soon.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: August 12, 2010, 04:26:02 PM
Sorry to hear that anna_lepard. Lucky that we don't have these problems here. I just hate bank-to-bank transfers. Paypal, Visa, MC doesn't seem to exist in Japan :) and I hate bothering my friends over there with this. XD

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #202 on: August 12, 2010, 04:36:04 PM
I  ask friends and they are always nice enough to help me.   you better consider yourself lucky. If they find out you are not from japan you will be banned/blocked.

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: August 12, 2010, 04:46:45 PM
They know I'm not from Japan! You see they couldn't come up with a legit excuse not to accept me. They don't actually have a "gaijin not allowed" policy. They accepted me as their first overseas member. Was a bit of a fight. They first said NO in a very Japanese way and I just pretended that I didn't get it ;) So now I am an official overseas member. I am also a happy owner of HEATH's welcome CD with personal message and all. It was sent to me to my very Canadian home address :)

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline anna_lepard

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #204 on: August 12, 2010, 04:52:52 PM
you lucky girl!! His staff is taking the job to seriously. XD.  My brother owns everything of Heath.  well of every member.
I have the cd myself but they refuse to send  to holland.  But later receive 2 copies at my mother's address. 

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: August 12, 2010, 05:00:13 PM
You know I think there are other ones now too. I read that on his last members chat he was happy to talk to his overseas fans for the first time. I unfortunately missed the event. The 13 hr time difference can be a problem.

Now I would just love to know who actually manages his un-official facebook. It is always up-to-date with pictures and news.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 05:05:35 PM by Palma »

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: August 12, 2010, 05:23:07 PM
About Heath and Taiji:
I have been reading all this post here ...
I don't think that you must be afraid for Heath leaving X.
Heath and Taiji are in my opinion both very good bass players, they have both their own unic style, and there is no need to compare them. You can not compare them.
I am very happy with Taiji's guest appearing in the band!
I think it is the only way to see them perform Voiceless screaming again, my and other people's great wish since longtime. And as I said already in previous post, I hope they will perform it together to show us they are friends and fine together. With Heath on bass, Taiji on guitar and backing vocal, Pata on guitar, Sugizo on violin, ToshI on vocal (and why not Yoshiki on trumpet, since he said he can play the trumpet  ;D
No need to fear Taiji! NO need to bash him eather. That man passed to many things in his life and he is a good man. They are all good men and very very special and good musicians!!!
Enjoy it please, the great musicians all together in friendshap and wanted to please their fans!!!
It will be amazing shows, and if I only had the money for it, I was already in Yokohama to see these concerts!!!
Instead of that, it will be again the hunting and switching for all news like last weekend for Lollapalooza concert. It was well exciting that too, I'l enjoy it with all of you not being in Japan  :D

By the way: can somebody translate this thing aboout the press conference? http://natalie.mu/music/news/36096
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 05:30:34 PM by Ann1958 »

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #207 on: August 12, 2010, 05:42:45 PM
Ann you are 100% right.They are all great musicians and they deserve our respect. Hopefully we all be able to enjoy the concert one way or an other.

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: August 12, 2010, 06:08:36 PM
最後に再び日産スタジアムライブについて「TAIJIがゲストで出てくれるので、とても特別なショーになると思っています。それを同じベースプレイヤーでありながら受け入れてくれたHEATHの寛大さにも感謝しています」とYOSHIKIが語り、ToshIも「本当の意味でのスタートになるので、全力で楽しみたいです」と宣言。18年ぶりの共演は大きな盛り上がりを呼びそうだ。
(last paragraph in the article Ann mentioned. My Japanese is extremely poor sorry! :-[)
If I understand this correctly it is stated here that Taiji is thankful for  HEATH's generosity that allowed this to happen
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 06:31:21 PM by Palma »

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline sai

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: August 12, 2010, 07:35:42 PM
It's probably only for a few old songs, and why wouldn't Heath be okay? There's no way Taiji can actually take his job, and X has been very clear that this is a guest, not a rehiring. I love Taiji and both (perhaps Heath a little more... Palma, it would be lovely to help one Heath international fan from another how to get into their group *nudge nudge* ... I've been trying to figure it out for a very long time... *grumble* Then again, you don't has to.)

But, I see this as a way of making amends, and also helping out a friend that's in need. This may just be the boost that Taiji needs to get back into the scene. So, no one's trying to take anyone's job.

I can't even imagine not going or selling my ticket if Taiji played-- it's an experience with X that'll always stay with you. He'll probably play the songs that he created when in the band and do a solo before jumping off the stage and drinking a beer while watching the guys keep playing.