Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Beautiful things . . .

Guest · 6556

PanthereNoire

Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 11:15:45 AM
Quote from: "Lights"
Add:: There is something more than innocence about Yoshiki's looks, I am sure he was about to wander into the studio and already had some interesting plans what to do- just look at his smile, he walked there as if there'd been no other people whatsoever, king within his kingdom. . .

(ah after seeing this, it might be possible to post in that What animals are X members that he is like a lion ...)

Anyways, I am sure you are not THAT kind of innocence :twisted:

I'm MUCH more innocent than Yoshiki! :twisted:

And unfinished-formerly-known-as-saint, how do you do the 666 thing? You get me curious again . . .

PanthereNoire

Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 11:18:12 AM
Quote from: "Lights"
Good- even symbolic evidence plays into my hands. . . I am just surprised PN didn't already give up :D

He said the letters in "woman" not the letters in my nick! Panthere Noire is STILL INNOCENT! Hmph!

And I never give up.  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 12:06:21 PM
Alright, but I outward called you "evil WOMAN", so I guess evil and 666 together.... you are still there somewhat :P

Never giving up- oh, I think you are missing more than half of a fun then :twisted:

You know, if you just gave up, world could see your innocence more clearly, as you would have nothing to hide and would have no reason to be feared of giving up... wherein now, one can still think you have some reason to be hiding under a veil of so called innocence... don't you think throwing that mask away could persuade more than stating words?  :wink:

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

PanthereNoire

Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007, 01:06:43 PM
How can I throw it away if it's reality? I AM innocent. ;)

But then, you haven't figured out what the crucial question in regards of that innocence is . . . *sweetly arch-angelic smile*  :twisted:

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: February 04, 2007, 02:18:56 PM
Dammmit, WHAT is the crucial question?  :lol:

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

PanthereNoire

Reply #35 on: February 04, 2007, 02:33:14 PM
That's what YOU will have to figure out . . . *sweetest of angelic smiles*

Oh, and THAT is ME, utterly innocent, with a halo and angel's wings, even:

Just for clarification! :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: February 04, 2007, 02:37:49 PM
Cool, I was never after an angel to get my answers, great chance to learn something new :twisted:

PanthereNoire

Reply #37 on: February 04, 2007, 03:03:58 PM
Just figure out the essential question . . . :)

You, or anybody else who cares to guess.

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: February 04, 2007, 03:07:32 PM
Hmmh, but this is really difficult question. Innocence. . . Too abstract :lol:

PanthereNoire

Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 12:12:22 AM
Personally, I think turning into Bill Gates would be much more scary that the 666 (maybe aside from the money, but then again, what single person needs THAT much???) :P

Offline NinjaGeek

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 12:40:02 AM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
Quote from: "NinjaGeek"
Creativity is beutiful, writing a story, filming a movie, recording music, and then sharing it with others and seeing their creations.  

. . .

Actually, creativity requires a lot of courage, too, especially in the "sharing it with others" part: I write (not as a job, though I still take it seriously) and I have to admit I usually feel apprehensive when I share some new creation, in regards to the opinion of people I respect.

It can take courage, but I find if you share it with other people who create and share their own work it becomes a lot more comfortable.  I take an independant study in creative writing after school along with 5 others and a kick ass teacher who never censors any of our work, and I find it to be one of the most beutiful and enjoyable parts of my life.  Even when I write something crappy they help me make it better so it's alright.

: Would you jump off a bridge just because everyone else was doing it?
A: Yes, because the pile of bodies would break my fall.

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 04:05:14 AM
Quote from: "PanthereNoire"
(maybe aside from the money, but then again, what single person needs THAT much???) :P

You, as you said you're inviting a lot of people to the restaurant and the only thing that sadly prevents you from doing so is not being in Yoshiki's income class :P