X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Any Taiji fans who DON'T want Taiji to (re)join X Japan?

Hollywood · 7527

Offline Arucard

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://j-metal.ueuo.com
Reply #30 on: March 31, 2008, 02:38:18 AM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
And about the "if Yoshiki called Taiji" scenario, I can't personally imagine that X Japan is so irresistable to him that there's no way he'd turn Yoshiki down if Yoshiki asked him.  Even beyond whatever the state of their personal relations may be and whether there are any lingering hard feelings or not, I still can't believe Taiji would be enthusiastic about joining a band (even for just a song or two) that's so far removed from his image and musical tastes.

Completely agree with you there mate... I mean c'mon... Taiji is a f*kin' great musician, and I'm sure he's a proud guy too... I can't imagine him ignoring all that happened just to play with X again...

and goin' back to the hide Memorial subject, I also agree with Hollywood... I really believe Taiji is going to be there with one of his projects... Or maybe just him and Pata together with a couple of acoustic guitars up onj stage? Man, I'd kill to see that...  :twisted:

img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e396/Erocard/Clipboard01-4.jpg[/img]

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #31 on: March 31, 2008, 02:41:49 PM
OK, I'm not a die hard Taiji fan here and I haven't read through this whole thread, but I'll just give my 2 cents (which, most probably have been posted here already xD ).

First, Taiji couldn't re-join X JAPAN, as in my opinion, X and X JAPAN are different enough to be treated separately, even if they officially are the same thing. X went with Taiji and X JAPAN came with Heath.

That said, if Taiji wants to join X JAPAN, it wouldn't be the same. It might get better, it might not. Probably a bit of both. But if he would want to do it, and the rest of XJ would want it also, I'm all for it. Even if it would disappoint some of his fans, I'm all for a persons right to choose things like that...

So, GO TAIJI! :D

This is my administrator color.

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: April 03, 2008, 09:38:28 PM
I haven't read the discussion ^^; (lazy bitch i am) but I think that Taiji was part of X, as it was then... when X became X Japan it went into a completely new direction and that is not the music Taiji seems to like or like he wants to do.

Actually I had no idea that Taiji even COULD join X Japan now, because it seems impossible to me!! Not a single thought about that...

I think Taiji had of all members a very hard, especially unthankful time... and I don't think he ever wants to be part of that band again. He sure had a great time, but surely a time of trouble too, especially with Yoshiki.

X was a band of 4!!! band leaders! And the worst fight was between Yoshiki and Taiji (especially cause of their opposite musical directions) and i think there's surely still a lot of bad blood.

He's a musician of his own now. Independent from X and everything that surrounds it and I'm happy he never gave up.

Since X doesn't exist anymore, there's no reason why Taiji should join them... even less since hide, who was the second person in the band going more into the hard, ballad-less direction is not there anymore...

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: "Sirimono"
Since X doesn't exist anymore, there's no reason why Taiji should join them... even less since hide, who was the second person in the band going more into the hard, ballad-less direction is not there anymore...

Yeah, exactly...

And what really annoys me lately are all the comments on Taiji's new blog about "Taiji, return to X!" and "I want to see the X Taiji again!" and whatever.  If people don't like who he is now, why do they even bother reading his blog?  Some people are really brainless and disrespectful (not that that's anything new).

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #34 on: April 06, 2008, 12:21:33 AM
I dont think he should return, the band isnt the X as it was and Taiji would look... wrong with them.
and plus, check out the man's amazing solo work ;D (Kings, DTR, C9, Loudness etc) I really love that music!

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 06, 2008, 12:52:34 PM
I like Heath's new found sense of awesome clothes so I'd prefer Heath to stay for that ridiculously stupid reason  :lol: