X JAPAN's world tour plans for 2011

AsukaMiyu · 175831

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #240 on: April 14, 2011, 12:29:57 PM
They can't announce concerts that haven't been confirmed yet, as I see it :) Don't worry, I'm sure they'll give... at least a month of warning beforehand :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #241 on: April 14, 2011, 12:33:45 PM
Haha, yes. It only would be very annoying if I buy tickets for Berlin now and then they release the date for the gig in Köln ...

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #242 on: April 14, 2011, 12:37:36 PM
Haha, yes. It only would be very annoying if I buy tickets for Berlin now and then they release the date for the gig in Köln ...

exactly my opinion. i live near köln as well and it would be a pain in the ass if i buy a ticket for berlin when they come near me as well :D

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #243 on: April 14, 2011, 12:53:14 PM
On the other hand I am afraid if I don´t buy the tickets for Berlin this night, there won´t be any other gigs and I won´t see them at all because Berlin is sold out then ...argh!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #244 on: April 14, 2011, 01:02:18 PM
I thought that I'd be off College by Jun 28th, the concert is right in the middle of my project exhibitions......I'll work something out and get to the concert anyway, not missing it.

I'll be going with my girlfriend, my brother, his girlfriend and two friends and meeting up with my band-mates at the gig (the vocalist is on here, I think her username is NikiUK). We've got a big X Japan posse meeting up.

We should all meet at Barnard Park as Hypno suggested.

Fo' sho!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #245 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:50 PM
So there will be more gigs in Germany than just Berlin? Sounds like that ... why can´t there be the release of regular tourdates and THEN the ticket sale, like with any other ordinary band? ^^
it´s Yoshiki and band, that´s nothing ordinary, may be it´s the opposide from anouncing a show and than cancel it :P

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #246 on: April 14, 2011, 01:49:51 PM

exactly my opinion. i live near köln as well and it would be a pain in the ass if i buy a ticket for berlin when they come near me as well :D
On the other hand I am afraid if I don´t buy the tickets for Berlin this night, there won´t be any other gigs and I won´t see them at all because Berlin is sold out then ...argh!

upps, sorry for double post
please you both don´t worry to come to Berlin, we are nice guys here, really ;D

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline karryamani

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #247 on: April 14, 2011, 01:51:06 PM
@ AsukaMiyu and elanor: Thanks!! the english site is very useful! Hope that I could successfully buy the ticket tomorrow, this is my first time to Berlin and Europe! Are you going as well? Though this is only my second post, I've been reading threads here since last year, it'd be great to meet up some of the forum members before the concert:)

fingers crossed for more gigs (esp Paris!) as well

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #248 on: April 14, 2011, 01:53:59 PM
@ karryamani: once again welcome to Europe and Berlin, if you need further information about hotel or something like that, feel free to ask or send me a mail

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #249 on: April 14, 2011, 04:56:07 PM
http://www.eventim.de/x-japan-tickets.html?affiliate=EVE&doc=artistPages/overview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=72958

found this, it´s in german, it says that X-Japan is playing an exclusiv concert in Berlin, that you can register now, you´ll get an information as soon as tickets are available, the selling will start tomorrow,

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: April 14, 2011, 05:29:02 PM
There's something wrong in all these things... there's no confirmation from X or Yo and the tickets are already available for some of the gigs and I don't know... There's something very odd in this.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: April 14, 2011, 05:42:50 PM
You don't need the band members themselves to say "yes we're having this gig on this date", that's not how it worked before sites like facebook and twitter, and I don't even know if every band uses twitter to state things like this now. I think tour dates are always released at the same time as concert announcements though, but X are always slow with things and we have confirmation that official tour dates will be revealed very soon, coincidently just as these shows have been announced. I don't think there's anything to be suspicious about really.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 05:45:43 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: April 14, 2011, 05:54:32 PM
I do agree with Ulquiorra, yesterday I haven´t found anything specific on eventim.de, so I was a little bit unsure, but if they would like to sell tickets on Friday they have tell before...

Offline MiXu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: April 14, 2011, 06:24:00 PM
Well that's true but since X is finally coming to Europe after all this waiting, it would be reasonable to spread the world.. what twitter and facebook basicly does, because not every fan follows x-freaks or JaMe..

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #254 on: April 14, 2011, 07:16:12 PM
As written on Xplosion, the German promoters confirmed that X is keeping quiet because they want to announce everything at once, but all the gigs haven't been confirmed yet (the UK and London gigs apparently are, since the venues already sell tickets). :) So don't worry!

This is my administrator color.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #255 on: April 14, 2011, 09:59:46 PM
I saw the London gig being advertised on Facebook ads by the UK promoter, which isn't a cheap thing to do. So if this gig is a fake, then it's a frickin' expensive one!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: April 14, 2011, 10:03:03 PM
Awesome to see X finally doing Europe! Hopefully they'll have a couple of dates set aside for a return to North America. I would love for them to play Toronto again! This time we promise we won't almost kill Yoshiki after the show again! ^^'

>~X~<

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: April 14, 2011, 10:07:36 PM
Gonna go for a London ticket tomorrow! Can't actually believe my luck. 3 days later and I would've been back in Germany and miles away from Berlin. Although I am thinking of going to both the London and the Berlin show now. This is such great news. I'm actually gonna kill someone if London gets cancelled the way Paris did. :D

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #258 on: April 14, 2011, 10:58:40 PM
I'm gonna be at both, the London and Berlin shows. Hopefully they will announce Finland too.
X times 3 in the summer would be kick ass.

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline creme_egg

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: April 15, 2011, 12:06:47 AM
I saw the London gig being advertised on Facebook ads by the UK promoter, which isn't a cheap thing to do. So if this gig is a fake, then it's a frickin' expensive one!

I'm with Beauty/Broken on this one. I saw it advertised on facebook too which is a paid advertisement. And general sale tickets go on sale tomorrow. It is a little weird that X don't want to announce it yet, but most bands do this. Announce a tour all at once rather than just one or two. But as soon as promoters get on the confirmation, I suppose for maximum sales - they let it out?

Who knows. I don't quite care really -- it's confirmed everywhere else. On the O2 Academy venue site, the ticket site, and media folks everywhere have it. Blabbermouth.net had it even a week ago! S'all good!

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: April 15, 2011, 06:33:17 AM
I'm sitting in the office here and waiting for the clock to hit 8.00 >o<

*is really excited* :)

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #261 on: April 15, 2011, 06:36:32 AM
Yoshiki is announcing the tour dates now on Twitter ... London ... Paris ... wah, where is Berlin!!! Go, Yoshiki!

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #262 on: April 15, 2011, 07:16:12 AM
@Ashemanu

Berlin is there don't worry. :) Right after Paris, 1st July.

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #263 on: April 15, 2011, 07:17:22 AM
By the looks of it, it kinda looks like X is filling up the Summer with concerts in Europe & Asia. I think ((and don't quote me on this)) the U.S. might be getting another late summer/fall tour. . .

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #264 on: April 15, 2011, 07:59:21 AM
Does anybody have an idea when one can start buying tickets for the Berlin concert?
Eventim still hasn't started the pre-order.

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #265 on: April 15, 2011, 08:22:14 AM
Hi !  It seems Berlin is sold out due to Trinity-Music Ticket sale.

And i didn't have a chance to get one ..  let's hope eventim still has tickets

I just had a phone call with Eventim and they told me it's likely tehy wont get any tickets cause it is SOLD OUT

If thats true it was even faster than with GACKT ..  That sucks

Edit:  I got my ticket !  Here  http://www.trinitymusic.de
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 08:58:56 AM by Taiji79 »

Offline Noise

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #266 on: April 15, 2011, 09:13:10 AM
Just bought the ticket for London.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #267 on: April 15, 2011, 09:19:25 AM
London here I come. Now I just need a ticket for the Paris gig.

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #268 on: April 15, 2011, 09:36:56 AM
@ Taiji79

Not completely sold out.
I just bought my ticket at Eventim. They just opened their sale at 10.30 o'clock.
So if anyone still looking to buy a ticket for Berlin. Go for it!!! :D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 10:11:04 AM by Jill1808 »

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #269 on: April 15, 2011, 09:53:25 AM
Yep i know  ^^ Thank you   i bought my tickets at Trinity-Music  seems they still have Tickets