X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

SELLING: X Japan Hide Model MG-145S CS Guitar (ebay, $400)

zerglisk · 3037

Offline zerglisk

• View Profile
You are looking at this *Like NEW* condition X Japan's Famous Guitarist - Hide's MG-145S Cherry Sunburst Model.
The Guitar is made by Burny (by Fernandes) in Japan. Imported from Japan (brand new) to the US in February 2009.
I am looking to sell this at $1100 OBO! This guitar has got to go because I need the cash. You can find this guitar on ebay but for $1800 or more with Japan’s strong currency now.
The guitar has been LIGHTLY played WITHOUT any damages for LESS than 1 year old.
This is a SUPER RARE find in the USA and you will not find any cheaper price in the US in this *MINT* Condition. Absolutely NO DAMAGE (with only minor playing scratches, hardly noticeable in the back) and was never played in a show or gig.
If you are a HIDE Fan, you will NOT regret buying his signature model. You can see Hide using this model on youtube for his singles and even Live concert with Solo Career or with X Japan.

MG-145S CS comes with Fernandes' famous Sustainer Pickup at Neck and an original Humbucker at Bridge. It sounds like X Japan and playability is like NEW.
The guitar has a special battery opener so it is easy to swap for sustainer pickup to function (I will include a new 9V battery).
I will also include the guitar's original Soft case and a set of new guitar strings.

Here is a quick Product spec from Fernandes Japanese Website (http://www.fernandes.co.jp/products/...145s_cs.html):

MG-145S CS SPEC.

NECK : Maple, 628mm Scale, Bolt-On
FINGERBOARD : Rosewood, 24F, 350R
BODY : Basswood 38mm + Graphic Flame
PICKUP : CD-100F, Dummy PU, VH-401
CONTROL : 1Volume, 3Way Toggle-SW., Direct Mini-SW., Sustainer Controls
BRIDGE : Tune-O-Matic & Stop Tailpiece
FEATURES : FERNANDES SUSTAINER
COLOR : CS(Cherry Sunburst)

I prefer local pick-up and cash because I do not like going through shipping and the guitar could be damaged (none of us wants that). I can commute from Los Angeles to Orange County. If you are living in somewhere else and are interested, let me know. We might be able to rearrange something.
I can include more pictures if you would like to see the overall condition of the guitar.

PLEASE LEAVE your email if you would like to see more PICTURES

my contact: zerglisk@hotmail.com

THANKS FOR LOOKING~~~!!

Here is a quick peek of the pictures:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120501623878
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 06:44:22 AM by zerglisk »

Offline zerglisk

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 11:53:45 AM
PRICE DROPPED~

$1050 NOW  ;D ;D 8)

Offline zerglisk

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 06:43:05 AM
Hello all,
I am putting the guitar on ebay for $400 to start.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120501623878

Thanks for your time!