• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 14, 2010, 05:48:15 AM
Toronto 2011 FTW, after France....they deserve it lol

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 14, 2010, 05:50:10 AM
YES THOMAS ! I truly think they will come back man...we gave them a great reception at Massey Hall and Yoshiki said it was one of their most memorable shows! I actually hope they choose Massey again, what a wonderful venue...every seat there is amazing..the sound is really nice too..love the atmosphere.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 14, 2010, 05:54:57 AM
Yes.

Toronto.

I'll be there.

>~X~<

Offline 4skin,

• Rookie
  • BUMP OF MADNESS
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 14, 2010, 12:00:50 PM
May 2nd would be a pretty unreal show  :D
if they hit Toronto or New York on that day, count me in. not that i wouldn't go anyways!

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #34 on: October 14, 2010, 01:25:07 PM
I try, I try ;p It's hard to not sound like you know what you're talking about when X Japan is like the only thing on my mind LOL
Are you implying that X Japan isn't on my mind?;)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 14, 2010, 02:18:47 PM
I try, I try ;p It's hard to not sound like you know what you're talking about when X Japan is like the only thing on my mind LOL

Not at all....:D WOO TORONTO. LOL

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 03:08:55 PM

Not at all....:D WOO TORONTO. LOL

Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 05:26:35 PM
^ damn thats gonna be a long time to keep them crossed lol. (....ya ya, its a lame joke lol).

yea i agree feudal, massey turned out to be a great place to have it, There was pretty much a great view anywhere you sat....excluding the fellow beside me that was RIGHT behind a pole lol. And the sound there was absolutely incredible.

Offline LunaSlave

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 08:34:36 PM
I really hope they decide to hit Australia! My brother lives down there, and he wants to see them too. :)

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 08:57:20 PM
X Japan in the UK? Well salt my nuts and call them a pretzl! This is the best thing I've heard all week :)

THIS!! XDDDD

But yeah if X Japan really did come to London omfg YES!!!!

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline dksu

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 11:19:58 PM
Yes.

Toronto.

I'll be there.

No, this! xD

Offline IronMaitallica

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 15, 2010, 12:11:56 AM
I really hope they'll do the Twin Cities this time, but they wont (bastards). I just hope I have a full-time job by then.

Offline Vonleo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 15, 2010, 04:40:20 AM
I really hope they do come to toronto again maybe 2011 in november :DD massey hall was kick ass because wherever you were it seemed like you were up close to them so everyone had a good time and no one was hurt(new york) maybe if they do come to toronto il actually pay a little extra to get front row hehe.

Offline whitehawk

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 15, 2010, 06:07:46 AM
that's sound great if they're plan to do tour in next year ><

Offline Rafaell

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Mizerable
Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 10:29:13 AM
If they dont come to Scandinavia, then fuck them.

Offline yocchan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: October 15, 2010, 01:17:41 PM
Yes!! come back to Toronto, please~~. We had great time here.

I hope ToshI will improve his English :) I do not mind his pronouciation, but  he needs more speaking ability.
His MC in Japanese is really good, I do love it, but in English...much less talk than Japanese.
MC is quite important for good lives. I thnik he knows about it himself, too... hopefully.

oha yoshiki

Offline Palma

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: October 15, 2010, 03:15:56 PM
Yes!! come back to Toronto, please~~. We had great time here.

I hope ToshI will improve his English :) I do not mind his pronouciation, but  he needs more speaking ability.
His MC in Japanese is really good, I do love it, but in English...much less talk than Japanese.
MC is quite important for good lives. I thnik he knows about it himself, too... hopefully.

Yes, Toshi has a great sense of humour that doesn't translate over to English. He needs to be able to speak English much better then he does now. I guess the same could be said for both Pata and Heath.
They have to be able to communicate in English if they want to make it in here. All of them and not just Yoshiki.

I am NOT a fangirl!

Offline Silvia

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #47 on: October 15, 2010, 04:41:06 PM
Aagvshdbakjfb I want them in Barcelona xD

(I created an event in FB lol http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=161817057176431 )
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:00:59 PM by Silvia »

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 15, 2010, 10:49:39 PM
I suppose there's no new information on any of these Japanese news sites...I'm itching to hear something from Yoshiki on his Facebook/Twitter.

Offline YourFuneral

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 16, 2010, 12:42:17 AM
This is awesome news! It is VERY important for them to keep a steady flow or news and information while the press is still hot on them. Also, they really need to have their web designers finish their xjapanmusic.com site, that is very important.

+1 ...

Offline headpower

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 16, 2010, 01:40:24 AM
I have high hopes they would come to toronto again, given little to no promotion, the toronto concert was definitely a sucesss. NOW next time please play orgasim and bring out your 20 gallon fire extinguisher and ya the fire works too, I want to see those crazy fireworks shotting straight up when playing Rustay nail , X or Kurenai.

Offline 4skin,

• Rookie
  • BUMP OF MADNESS
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 03:21:09 AM
I have high hopes they would come to toronto again, given little to no promotion, the toronto concert was definitely a sucesss. NOW next time please play orgasim and bring out your 20 gallon fire extinguisher and ya the fire works too, I want to see those crazy fireworks shotting straight up when playing Rustay nail , X or Kurenai.

we'll need them playing at the Molson Amphitheater if we want the full meal.

Offline ashtrayxx

• Sunday Listener
  • X fan since 2000.
    • View Profile
    • flavors.me
Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 04:34:12 AM
Orgasm is a MUST. The fact that they didn't play it was my only big deception.
Massey Hall will never allow pyros and such because it's an old theater made out of wood. But, as 4skin pointed out, another venue might!

Offline TheCrimsonIdol

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 05:24:52 PM

There's also the Ricoh Coliseum on Exhibition grounds. I've never been there but I've heard it can hold around 8-9000 people, might be a big enough venue for the pyro!

Who do you trust when everyone's a crook?

Offline 4skin,

• Rookie
  • BUMP OF MADNESS
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: October 16, 2010, 11:29:53 PM

There's also the Ricoh Coliseum on Exhibition grounds. I've never been there but I've heard it can hold around 8-9000 people, might be a big enough venue for the pyro!

Ricoh's an interesting venue. reminds me of a miniature Air Canada Centre. it's not a bad size, and even if they couldn't fill it, they could always cut the place off at the halfway point, which i've seen happen a couple of times. should be able to do pyro, as it's a pretty large venue. something about seeing X at an outdoor venue though. it'd be phenomenal!

Offline DemonIced

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: October 18, 2010, 04:45:16 AM
I do hope they'll come to Montreal, we have quite a good fanbase here.

Or I'll have take a ride back to Toronto which shouldn't be a problem since I had such a great time there!

Offline Vonleo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: October 19, 2010, 05:43:07 PM
I do hope they'll come to Montreal, we have quite a good fanbase here.

Or I'll have take a ride back to Toronto which shouldn't be a problem since I had such a great time there!

Montreal would be so freaking great haha maybe they can play at the bell center ;) OR they can play at the bell center as the habs play the leafs at the same time!! haha

Offline Thomas849

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: October 19, 2010, 07:18:54 PM
sweet! Listening to X as Toronto beat the Habs. dream come true lol

Offline sukisyo

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 19, 2010, 08:47:41 PM
I would love it if the band had a chance to meet the fans here in Canada -- even at a convention will do. (Sometimes it feels like Yoshiki is focusing so much on taking over the US that he's not taking the fans in Canada as seriously). Tour schedules are crazy busy, especially for a band like X that have such dynamic and grandiose performances, but getting some publicity and time with the fans can only do good things for them... Or at least that's my wishful thinking...   ::)

Offline GoskinsVT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 19, 2010, 09:20:48 PM
I would love it if the band had a chance to meet the fans here in Canada -- even at a convention will do. (Sometimes it feels like Yoshiki is focusing so much on taking over the US that he's not taking the fans in Canada as seriously). Tour schedules are crazy busy, especially for a band like X that have such dynamic and grandiose performances, but getting some publicity and time with the fans can only do good things for them... Or at least that's my wishful thinking...   ::)

often when you divide your attention, you fail at both endeavors. I think it's smart to pound away at one market before trying to break into another.