• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X Japan World Tour @ Columbiahalle, Berlin - July 4th

Sander · 35945

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: April 16, 2011, 09:04:53 PM

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline eda

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: April 16, 2011, 09:22:19 PM
ThanX  ;D

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 10:21:48 AM
X vanished on trinity again. Seems like X is nearing another sold out? XD
(good for me.. I have a spar ticket for berlin because my sister won't be able to come afterall but noone will buy it as long as they can buy them at the store, too xD)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 11:16:11 AM
They are on Eventim but the venue is still Huxley.
So maybe they are waiting to annouce the new venue until they have a better estimate of how many will come to the concert.
In the end they'll have to move to a stadium  ;) :P

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 12:58:42 PM

Lol, I hope not! I don´t want to see them only from 500m afar ^^

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 02:32:53 PM

please, no stadium, there ain´t one in Berlin with a good acoustic in, so Columbia Halle will be fine

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 04:46:21 PM
on xjapanmusic.com,  the status of Huxley is sold out. I cannot find X on Trinity, on eventim, it's still written Huxley.
I am a little bit confused......

Auskamiyu,  I am willing to buy your spar ticket, if it's ok for you.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 06:09:47 PM
Oh I think it's just not updated properly yet oO; and magucathy, please contact me by PM about the ticket. :)

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 06:15:19 PM

please, no stadium, there ain´t one in Berlin with a good acoustic in, so Columbia Halle will be fine

wuhlheide!! haha :D

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 07:23:10 PM
@ myuu: thats a quite great idea ;D

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 08:16:11 PM
i heard from a friend who lives in berlin, that the sound isn't really great.. :/ hope for the best.
edit: well, he talked about green day  ;) not X!

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: April 17, 2011, 08:39:52 PM
i heard from a friend who lives in berlin, that the sound isn't really great.. :/ hope for the best.
edit: well, he talked about green day  ;) not X!
I think that green day played at O2 Arena, that´s a total different location, and yes the sound is really bad there, that´s why I hope it´ll be Huxleys or C-Halle

ArtOfLife93

Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 03:46:04 PM
I'm there too =)
Soooooo happy about it!!! *Dancing * :D

Offline YoruNoTori

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: April 22, 2011, 09:08:57 AM
I'm absolutely looking foreward to this concert... 12 hours by train...

Is anyone else staying at the Hotel Columbia? It seems as it is really close to the venue...

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: April 22, 2011, 11:45:49 AM
Hotel Columbia is near Platz der Luftbrücke in Tempelhof, but up to now the concert seems to take place in Huxleys at Hasenheide in Berlin-Kreuzberg, end there are still tickets available, I was asking Columbia Halle by e-mail, if they do know anything about the changing of the venue, but they don´t, so it´s always streching...

Offline YoruNoTori

• View Profile
Reply #45 on: April 22, 2011, 11:55:49 AM
Well, the Huxleys Homepage has announced, that the event will be moved to the Columbia-Halle, due to high demand...

and on eventim are now tickets for the columbiahalle available...

So i think, that Columbiahalle will be the venue...
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 12:13:07 PM by YoruNoTori »

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: April 22, 2011, 12:13:36 PM
Jupp. I´ve found it too, but still nothing at C-Halle homepage, so stay at Columbia Hotel, you can walk from there to C-Halle

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: April 22, 2011, 12:54:52 PM
So I received my concert ticket today and the venue printed on it is Huxley's. Do I even get in the Columbia Hall? I looked on the Eventim HP but found now notice that tickets bought for Huxley's are also valid for Columbia Hall and which category. Does anyone know this?

Also is anyone going to be in Berlin on Sunday? We could meet up and do a little Berlin sightseeing tour or simply sit down and chat? :D Just curious.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:10:00 PM by Jill1808 »

Offline Orbis

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Reply #48 on: April 22, 2011, 01:11:22 PM
I'll arrive on sunday morning approx. 10am.

Week End, Week End, Week End, I'm at My Wit's End"

Offline karryamani

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: April 22, 2011, 03:49:31 PM
I'll arrive on Monday morning at around 10am. Just received my ticket today as well, Huxlet's Neue Welt is shown as the venue, guess we just need this ticket to enter the Columbia Hall and there's no difference in category from the ticket being sold now (though the Huxley ticket is 2 euro cheaper)?

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: April 22, 2011, 04:32:04 PM
So I received my concert ticket today and the venue printed on it is Huxley's. Do I even get in the Columbia Hall? I looked on the Eventim HP but found now notice that tickets bought for Huxley's are also valid for Columbia Hall and which category. Does anyone know this?

Also is anyone going to be in Berlin on Sunday? We could meet up and do a little Berlin sightseeing tour or simply sit down and chat? :D Just curious.
Moin,Moin! Take your ticket like it is and go to Columbia Halle, you don´t have to change anything, it´s valid for, and there are no categories there.
about seightseeing in Berlin, if anybody wants to see something special, ask me :)

Offline Arkard

• View Profile
Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 11:09:01 AM
Hey, bought a few tickets to the show. I understand there's two airports around Berlin? I haven't been doing much planning for the trip yet, but it would be nice to receive some tips on what's the best place to fly to, how to get to the venue and tips on where to book a ho(s)tel. Thanks in advance!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 11:47:17 AM
Hey, bought a few tickets to the show. I understand there's two airports around Berlin? I haven't been doing much planning for the trip yet, but it would be nice to receive some tips on what's the best place to fly to, how to get to the venue and tips on where to book a ho(s)tel. Thanks in advance!

Hallo, welcome to Berlin,
wich airport you choose depends on the direction you´re coming from and the airline you take, both are well connectect with the city, the venue is in Berlin Tempelhof, there is a nice hostel in Bln.-Wedding www.Berlin-Hostel24.de, and for public travel you can get a tourist card, any further questions feel free to send me a PM

Offline Arkard

• View Profile
Reply #53 on: April 26, 2011, 08:08:29 PM
Cheers, thought I'd just ask here in case someone else is wondering. Guess I'll have to read up on some details, but was just wondering if there runs a metro next to the venue or something similar. I probably won't have that much time to enjoy the city unfortunately so I'm trying to make pretty straightforward travel plans :)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 08:57:29 PM
Jupp, take the metro U6 till "Platz der Luftbrücke",or U7 till "Gneisenaustraße", for further info look at www.bvg.de and www.c-halle.com:)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:59:52 PM by elanor »

Offline Ashura

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: May 02, 2011, 07:28:53 PM
Okay, it seems that my sister and I are coming to Berlin also. :'D I have a cheap-ish set of flights+hotel checked but the hotel is ~10 kilometres from Columbiahalle... How is the transportation at the night or that time when the concert ends? Or just in case, is it easy to get taxi from Columbiahalle? :D

We're X!

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 02, 2011, 08:40:05 PM
Okay, it seems that my sister and I are coming to Berlin also. :'D I have a cheap-ish set of flights+hotel checked but the hotel is ~10 kilometres from Columbiahalle... How is the transportation at the night or that time when the concert ends? Or just in case, is it easy to get taxi from Columbiahalle? :D
everything is easy with public transport in Berlin, during the rush our you will find a S-Bahn every 20 min. - no, was a joke... :P
mostly concerts are finished between 10 and 11 pm and the metro (the nearest transport) will go every 20 min. untill midnight, for more information http://www.bvg.de/, and a taxi: 08004433222

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: June 06, 2011, 08:46:01 PM
At what time do you girls/boys plan to arrive at the concert hall?

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: June 06, 2011, 09:26:51 PM
not that early, ´cos I don´t have to stand in the first row, and depent a bit how the weather will be, but on the other hand, not that late I do normally go (arrive 5 min before the concert starts), to have a little chat personally with the other X Freaks :D

Offline Jill1808

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: June 15, 2011, 04:46:59 PM
I'll be arriving on Sunday late afternoon in Berlin. Probably able to go out again around 6 PM.
Anyone already there to meet up with? And what about Monday? When and where are we going to meet before the concert?
Sorry for all the questions I'm a bit out of the loop. I currently feel like I'm married to my work :(

@elanor
Any place you can recommend for eating Japanese food that's not too expensive? :)