Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

the Official X Japan X-Perience site

Guest · 4445

shane140

on: July 02, 2010, 12:06:42 PM
http://www.jrockrevolution.com/theXPerience/

Hopefully the site might have clips of the new PV's or something.  :)

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 12:14:20 PM
http://www.jrockrevolution.com/theXPerience/

Hopefully the site might have clips of the new PV's or something.  :)

If it's anything like the "XPerience" site which JRR launched in 2008 for the re-union Tokyo Dome shows then it's most likely going to provide a way for X Japan fans to attend the event, either by having an allocation of day tickets for Lolla or providing some kind of a tour/hotel package.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 05:01:46 AM
Ha, well this is awesome; wait for the countdown and we get a command prompt pop up with: "Launch time!"

That's sooooo what I was waiting for!

Offline Selaiah

• Too-shy-to-post
  • Rookie
  • Because the alternative is unthinkable....
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 05:20:59 AM
Nothing is happening there. When I reload the page it just says "Launch time". X is always late.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #4 on: July 03, 2010, 08:20:20 AM
It's JRR's website so it's them who's late and not X.... :P

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 03, 2010, 11:04:50 AM

I do feel a little bit sorry for JRR, though. Yoshiki and Jonathan Platt cut funding and left the organisation high and dry long ago and the most experienced web development staff they had on the cards have since all left, they're basically just a bunch of volunteers with little or no experience doing something like this.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #6 on: July 03, 2010, 02:10:47 PM
Huh where do you know all this from? o_O

Though... well, I can't really feel very sorry for them. They always try to sound even bigger and more important than they are, and if Yoshiki&Co left, shouldn't they be able to decide how much they are taking care of? I don't know, for me, JRR simply isn't the most sympathetic jrock place to go. :P

(But about experience, the heads of JRR were always bragging about their awesome experience even when they just started with JRR. So really... if someone talks big, they can act accordingly, or well, get into problems because of that behaviour. :P)

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #7 on: July 03, 2010, 04:12:56 PM
Okay, seems like they finally got it running. The forum is still mess, though :P

...I'm still a little suspicious about the purpose of that website... Gathering X Fans for Lolla?

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 03, 2010, 10:52:41 PM
Wonder what DVD they say will be included in the deal?

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 04, 2010, 12:55:47 AM
Wonder what DVD they say will be included in the deal?

It would be interesting if it was a post reunion concert, given that only live TV footage exists, not heavily post-produced work such as The Last Live.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 12:11:50 PM
There was a press conference in Japan with performing that can be seen on Ustream.

I think there will be a Noth America tour after Lollapalooza and Nissan stadium.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010, 12:51:05 PM
There are vids on youtube from that conference, they played Forever Love, starting at 3:20 in the video, its a Yoshiki piano+Sugizo Violin & Toshi version.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kR6kbYenNa4[/youtube]
« Last Edit: July 08, 2010, 12:54:46 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 08, 2010, 10:51:13 PM
I hope that they include these acoustic versions of some of their songs on an album sometime in the future. Could you imagine what they could come up with now that they not only have piano and acoustic guitar but violin as well?

Offline radiokei

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 21, 2010, 11:07:31 PM
Get ready for the ultimate X Perience as X JAPAN makes its U.S. debut performance! "The X Perience" is
JrockRevolution.com's official campaign to unite the Jrock world to support X JAPAN's U.S. debut appearance at Lollapalooza. Check out the essential XPerience fan package, at www.jrockrevolution.com/theXPerience to show your support for X JAPAN!

Offline Flippinklein

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lostpyscho
Reply #14 on: July 24, 2010, 04:28:28 AM

I do feel a little bit sorry for JRR, though. Yoshiki and Jonathan Platt cut funding and left the organisation high and dry long ago and the most experienced web development staff they had on the cards have since all left, they're basically just a bunch of volunteers with little or no experience doing something like this.

Jonathan Platt is still working with the Organization, and both he and Yoshiki are on good terms and work together. JRR.com has not been left 'high and dry' merely pushed back due to other projects.
Yoshiki himself said in an interview not to long ago his priority atm is X JAPAN, then Violet UK, then SKIN and whatever else.

So perhaps JRR.com hasn't gotten much love, but its still kicking.
I expect it to back quite the comeback sometime soon.

Meanwhile, check out the X Perience page :) It has goodies.

He lives on with each smile that his music brings to each childs and adults face

Offline radiokei

• View Profile
Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 11:18:25 PM
That's right- JrockRevolution.com is kicking back into full gear!

Don't forget to check out the X Perience! "The X Perience" is JrockRevolution.com's official campaign to unite the Jrock world to support X JAPAN's U.S. debut appearance at Lollapalooza. Check out the essential XPerience fan package, at www.jrockrevolution.com/theXPerience to show your support for X JAPAN!

Offline Daylan

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 05:21:49 PM
Woah, The interface looks cool. Not too dark, not too bright. Also, I do like how the articles are paged and center of it has  newest news.
I seriously do hope that this site will go on far as it can go!
Keep it up guys!