today  May 29, 2009  8)

I want a full reunion tour...pretty please  :'(

Anybody else here love them as much as I do?? well except X japan of course  :P

Offline Lucs

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xploson
Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:09:10 AM
Dunno if I love them as much as you do, but I think they are really good !

Can't wait to be in Japan to buy some of their CDs. I "only" got two live DVD for now !

Happy Birthday Luna Sea !!!

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 12:11:48 PM
Happy Birthday Luna Sea! Hope they'll do atleast a live this year =)

didn't Inoran mentioned somthing about reunion?

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 01:17:44 PM
Well Ryuichi also mentioned somthing along the line of a possible reunion but refused to give a definite date when he had his concert in March.

Anycase, I strongly believe there will be a reunion and if anyone is interesed in his solo work, try pick up his latest album, Piano.  The songs are pretty damn good and the last song's call 月はもちろん (Tsuki mochron) to which the direct meaning is "Must be The Moon''..Ryuichi used his lyrics to conveyed his feelings how much he have missed and felt  imcomplete without it (Moon=Luna)...I bet the slaves who know the song must have cried their eyes out. 

They have an update called "The Luna Sea Voice"" on the official website..and I realy want to know what they will do in the near future...

Edit: actually the Luna Sea Voice is just the first project.  there surely will be more things to come, be it a new album or reunion concerts.  I expect both as they still have shite loads of songs yet to be released ...while the reunion tour will begin in December this year (yes around Xmas time I hope).
« Last Edit: May 29, 2009, 06:39:28 PM by holly.x »

Offline RoseOfPain

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Reply #4 on: May 29, 2009, 01:43:10 PM
20 years, wow! cool! they kick ass!

I'VE GOT EXTASY, BUT I FEEL THE TEAR IS FALLING DOWN

Offline gotoh

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 02:22:15 PM
wow,I don't expect there will be luna sea 20th anniversary thread here,I am more a slave though I was start to know luna sea and x japan at the same time around 10 years ago.

Based on my understanding about luna sea is that they usually calm and quiet,so don't expect them to brag here and there,they usually said something when everything is all set.Secondly,they usually keep their promise and stick to their own words (I hardly found any of them that ever broke a promise,no kidding).

about reunion,I am sure there will be one,it's just a matter of timing,it could be this year,could be next year,5 years,I don't know,I think I could say that it will definitely happen but only when the time is right....

and that Luna Sea voice,it's just an anniversary message that fans can send to them,these messages will be displayed on luna sea fansclub site.And today is also the day,they distributed their music on iTunes worldwide.

Offline holly.x

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 29, 2009, 03:09:36 PM
gotoh, in fact I became a fan (not yet a slave) not long ago but love them more by each day.  And yes, they were (and still are) a  very professional group of people despite there were a lot of problems internally but not one else had ever said a word to public.