X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Where to buy tickets for Paris in beginning of October !

Lucs · 105120

Offline Electric Cucumber

• View Profile
Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008, 10:25:34 AM
Actually, these places already sell tickets. But at pretty ridiculous prices!

getmein.com
worldticketshop.com
http://www.seatwave.com/x-japan-tickets/bercy-arena-paris-tickets/22-november-2008/perf/154851

And I find it pretty weird that no official announcement has been made, that suddenly, different sorts of places sell tickets for the show just from out of nothing?

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008, 10:29:46 AM
They sell the tickets, which they don't have now, at big prices and when the real tickets come on sale they'll buy as much as they can and give to the buyers, that way they get a big profit for themselves.

This is my administrator color.

Offline 003chan

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: October 03, 2008, 11:24:41 AM
How sweet from them  >:( this should be illegal

Offline Kim Kyung Ho

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: October 03, 2008, 01:42:08 PM
Maybe Yoshiki only cares about Korea  :P

It's funny how the concert in Seoul is the furthest away, but the only one with a definitive ticket sale date and the only X Japan website that doesn't look like it was pieced together out of old bits of used toilet paper.

Offline madrigal

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: October 06, 2008, 11:31:03 AM
WHY IS THIS LIKE JUNE ALL OVER AGAIN

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #65 on: October 06, 2008, 12:42:42 PM
WHY IS THIS LIKE JUNE ALL OVER AGAIN
It's worse as the weather isn't as good...

But don't worry, I'm sure we'll get the tickets :)

This is my administrator color.

Offline julien

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • GTOpro
Reply #66 on: October 06, 2008, 02:03:01 PM
They are talking about 8th or 9th of October ^^

X JAPAN [Belgian Street Team]

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
 |We want old songs ! |
 |___________|
       ∧∧ ||
    ( ゚д゚)||
    / づΦ

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: October 06, 2008, 02:39:22 PM
Who?

Offline Dead Fairy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #68 on: October 06, 2008, 02:49:00 PM
Where did you read that?

Offline Kayero

• Sunday Listener
  • Oro!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #69 on: October 06, 2008, 03:04:08 PM
You cant posting something like this here without further informations. xD

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: October 06, 2008, 03:11:14 PM
from bercy:
"Bonjour

Nous ne savons pas encore la date de mise en vente des billets, il est probablement question du 8 ou 9 octobre d'après ce que j'ai entendu, mais sous reserve.

Cordialement"

http://xjapan.frenchboard.com/concert-a-paris-22-11-2008-f16/x-japan-paris-bercy-22-novembre-2008-commentaires-t1200-480.htm

hi there

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: October 06, 2008, 03:12:44 PM
Thanks for the source.

Offline nemetroid

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: October 06, 2008, 03:17:53 PM
(Very) free interpretation: "OK, nobody has told us exactly, but we kinda think it's in two days time"  :D

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #73 on: October 06, 2008, 05:53:33 PM
oh cool, some information. Hopefully a seating plan will be released soon.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Miyoko

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: October 06, 2008, 07:03:11 PM
Somehow, I'm excited again... thanX

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #75 on: October 06, 2008, 08:11:53 PM
I'm working in the morning whole week.. except for Saturday. >.> Shit, shit, shit....!

May X be with you!

Offline jibril

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: October 07, 2008, 11:56:16 AM
do u think it will be sold out very quickly?

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: October 07, 2008, 12:05:08 PM
I hope not, cause I can order it only at the evening. And what really annoys me a little bit is the fact, that there are still no prices for the tickets. They can't come along like 'Oh yeah, now the ticketsale starts and btw a ticket costs what the site says'.

Offline Lord Arioch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: October 07, 2008, 12:41:48 PM
This makes me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the last two days I'd been getting so depressed over the fact that nothing has been forthcoming. I was sure it was all going to go to hell again. Even something as vague as this makes me feel so much better.

While everyone is worrying about it selling out too quickly, am I the only one worrying about them not selling enough tickets for it to be worth their while?

"The dream is alive, with the moon on the hills every night,
Run around and see another side of the dream
Freedom has a meaning for me, you can't tame me!!!"

Offline Kayero

• Sunday Listener
  • Oro!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #79 on: October 07, 2008, 12:59:49 PM

While everyone is worrying about it selling out too quickly, am I the only one worrying about them not selling enough tickets for it to be worth their while?

No, Im worried about it too...

Offline Kaunis

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: October 07, 2008, 02:41:29 PM
Blah well I have college all week and it's looking like I'm getting the sack at work. Really starting to consider cancelling my flights etc. If the tickets don't go on sale by next week or are over £100 I'm not going. I love X and everything but after paying to go in July and having that all messed up and now having this gig messed around I'm not sure if it's worth it. I would love to go and see them it's just it doesn't seem well organised at all and it really is starting to seem I've got my hopes up for nothing again. If we just had something definate and not some half-arsed comments from different sources I might be feeling abit more positive but atm there really isn't anything positive for the Paris live. We just know that it's apparently happening but they said that about the July live aswell. I know it wasn't Yoshiki's fault and I'm glad he took time out to make sure he was 100% but you'd have thought they'd do their best to reassure the Europeon fans about the new Paris live. Delaying the tickets was bad enough but it's October now they should say when we can actually purchase them. They did say early October and it's quickly becoming the middle of October. Sorry for being so negative but lack of news and everything else is starting to crush my spirit a bit.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: October 07, 2008, 03:36:28 PM
Blah well I have college all week and it's looking like I'm getting the sack at work. Really starting to consider cancelling my flights etc. If the tickets don't go on sale by next week or are over £100 I'm not going. I love X and everything but after paying to go in July and having that all messed up and now having this gig messed around I'm not sure if it's worth it. I would love to go and see them it's just it doesn't seem well organised at all and it really is starting to seem I've got my hopes up for nothing again. If we just had something definate and not some half-arsed comments from different sources I might be feeling abit more positive but atm there really isn't anything positive for the Paris live. We just know that it's apparently happening but they said that about the July live aswell. I know it wasn't Yoshiki's fault and I'm glad he took time out to make sure he was 100% but you'd have thought they'd do their best to reassure the Europeon fans about the new Paris live. Delaying the tickets was bad enough but it's October now they should say when we can actually purchase them. They did say early October and it's quickly becoming the middle of October. Sorry for being so negative but lack of news and everything else is starting to crush my spirit a bit.

At the end of the day it's the band's loss. If they really think they can get a good attendance out of a seventeen thousand capacity with minimal time for ticket sales they have another thing coming. In my opinion X would struggle to fill 10 thousand alone in Europe without all of the ticket sale hassle.

Offline Lord Arioch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: October 07, 2008, 03:48:08 PM
It's our loss as well though if they don't sell enough tickets to warrant playing the show, or if they play the show and there are hardly any people there. They really are messing around with this whole thing, Yoshiki might well brag about this being the biggest solo concert a japanese band has played outside of Japan, but not a single ticket has been sold yet. What the hell could the hold up possibly be? I really don't understand what they're doing here.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: October 07, 2008, 03:59:58 PM
It's our loss as well though if they don't sell enough tickets to warrant playing the show, or if they play the show and there are hardly any people there. They really are messing around with this whole thing, Yoshiki might well brag about this being the biggest solo concert a japanese band has played outside of Japan, but not a single ticket has been sold yet. What the hell could the hold up possibly be? I really don't understand what they're doing here.

If the show goes ahead and only 6 people go it will be hugely embarrassing, not just for the band but also for us.

This is how I see it:

X Japan are not the biggest Japanese act overseas, that honour usually falls to Dir en grey or Miyavi. When either tour worldwide they play venues usually no larger than 2000, which they don't always fill. The SKIN show was a 4000 capacity show, which did not sell out. Does Yoshiki really think X can come close to selling out Bercy? Even with 5 years worth of advance ticket sales it seems unlikely. They might be able to do it in Asia, but not Europe.

Offline Kayero

• Sunday Listener
  • Oro!
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #84 on: October 07, 2008, 04:05:29 PM
Youre right Beauty/ Broken. Bercy is a really huge venue - too huge for an act like X. Of course X are one of the biggest acts ever in Japan but in Europe they are not very famous. I think its not possible that X are selling more than 10 000 tickets... maybe they are not even selling 5000... I dont know.
X should play in a little venue... like the one for the Countdown Live... that would be better for the band and for us...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:08:48 PM by Kayero »

Offline Lord Arioch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: October 07, 2008, 04:24:12 PM
X should play in a little venue... like the one for the Countdown Live... that would be better for the band and for us...

That would make me feel alot better. Maybe that's what all of the delay is? They're switching too a different venue (I seriously doubt it, but you never know). Of course, this is a show for the whole of Europe, rather than the likes of Diru who play a few concerts in each country, and it's probably going to be the only one they  ever do here. So they should get a few more people on account of that. But planning trips takes time, and they haven't really given us that. I have flights booked already, but people that have waited for tickets, in light of the events of July, mightn't be able to afford to get there now, and so the potential attendance is dropping. As I said, why would they do this? It's utter insanity!

Edit: btw, haven't L'arc En Ciel played in France to audiences of 4-6,000?

Edit 2: L'arc's first US concert was actually to 12,000 people. I bet it was better organised though o_Ó and it was at the Otakon thing.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 04:42:01 PM by Lord Arioch »

Offline Dead Fairy

• Rookie
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #86 on: October 07, 2008, 06:00:59 PM
L'arc en Ciel played at the Lè Zenith venue and there were about 5500 tickets sold on the day before the show

Offline Miyoko

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: October 07, 2008, 06:24:01 PM
hmm.. about that, I don't know... I'm still afraid... if you look on myspace comments... there are so many people writting "I'm going!" ... and here, on this phorum, lot of people are ready to go, or not?

Offline Lord Arioch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: October 07, 2008, 06:27:17 PM
L'arc en Ciel played at the Lè Zenith venue and there were about 5500 tickets sold on the day before the show

I find that mildly reassuring.

hmm.. about that, I don't know... I'm still afraid... if you look on myspace comments... there are so many people writting "I'm going!" ... and here, on this phorum, lot of people are ready to go, or not?

Not exactly 10-17,000 people though is it?

I dunno. I fully intend to go, as I say I have my flights booked already. I just hope that X and 10,000 other people turn up to keep me company.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 06:28:48 PM by Lord Arioch »

Offline aruzo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aruzo
Reply #89 on: October 07, 2008, 11:48:25 PM
I haven't booked anything. Waiting for tickets. Sooo worried...