on: February 21, 2007, 09:21:43 AM
XXXXX
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:49:49 PM by Maverick »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 10:35:43 AM
ThanX to whiterose! :D
Well, hopefully, they will then be true to themselves while performing their songs :)
Yoshiki said, he WOULD do it - styling his hair the way he did in former times. I'm still curious what will happen... hehe
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:50:01 PM by Maverick »

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 10:47:18 AM
He gave that as answer to a question of a fan at Otakon. Hehe.
Hmm... let's see... He was able to make his hair long down to his legs due the nude shooting... x3
Let's see...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:50:34 PM by Maverick »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 12:01:24 PM
No they were actually talking about "spiking" the hair up - what would rather mean the style due X indies and Blue Blood... well, I'm looking for a video - may be I can find it.

Offline Cr@zyBitch

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/melina_oriana
Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 12:28:35 PM
exactly...the news are wonderful but i won't get pleased enough till it really happens >"<
thanks whiterose^^

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 01:29:32 PM
Than you whiterose and PN :) Really good information :) Can't wait til' March :D

This is my administrator color.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 01:45:54 PM
great, but i think that toshi is preparing some solo tours

hi there

Offline Mii

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • LAST.FM PAGE
Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 02:45:44 PM
Thank you, for the info White Rose and Panthere.  :wink: I have birthday 11th of march. Maybe they just waiting until then :)

We Are X! Since 2001!
Psychedelic Violence|Crime of Visual Shock
Last.FM|XFreak Moment

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 02:53:35 PM
Thanks whiterose for the infos and thanks PN for translating them  :P

RIP

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 03:10:31 PM
My biggest fear now is that they'll get too cheesy. They must stay true to their past!

Argh...

Thanks to you both.

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 03:34:01 PM
I know, I was just being a bit silly  :wink:

I'm really excited about the style of the new songs/(album, possibly). We've seen their music change from really heavy speed metal to hard/alternative stuff with ballads to alternative with industrial influences (which came from hide, I s'ppose) + ballads.
Now that the members have made so different styles of music, you never know, but I think that some trance inluence will be heard as well.

RIP

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 04:24:42 PM
Didn't he mention that he's so much into trance, trip-hop etc.?

RIP

Offline Dangle

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/dangle
Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 04:25:02 PM
Thanks for the info

img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Dangle_Himself/hideguitarsmaller.jpg[/img]
Why do I have to be so good, when I'm lying next to you

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 04:29:06 PM
Well, I think (hope :P ) they will return more to metal again. To me X is still a metal-band, and I think trance wouldn't really fit.
And since Yoshiki changed the music of VUK as well from a rather synthetic sound to more rocking (not that way like X did, tho), I don't think, X would become trance.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:51:58 PM by Maverick »

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 04:43:30 PM
I never said X will become a trance band, I just said that there could be Trance elements.

RIP

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 05:08:08 PM
ah come on guys! its just a reunion where they will just sing the old songs to recall their memory as friend and times where they used to be together all day in the studio doing stuff and recording songs...so dont hope to much because you guys might be sad if what you all dream didn't come true...just relax and see what will happen...and i dont believe they will dye their hair back just like they did on 80's and 90's...thats just nonesense to me...plus Toshi has change and Hide is already gone...the members are all following their own path...but im glad to hear that they are going to perform back, once again in stage live! how will they communicate to each other, will there be laughter and  joy just like old times?...i just cant wait to see what will happen... :D

true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 05:14:29 PM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
ah come on guys! its just a reunion where they will just sing the old songs to recall their memory as friend and times where they used to be together all day in the studio doing stuff and recording songs...so dont hope to much because you guys might be sad if what you all dream didn't come true...just relax and see what will happen...and i dont believe they will dye their hair back just like they did on 80's and 90's...thats just nonesense to me...plus Toshi has change and Hide is already gone...the members are all following their own path...but im glad to hear that they are going to perform back, once again in stage live! how will they communicate to each other, will there be laughter and  joy just like old times?...i just cant wait to see what will happen... :D

Well, they for sure will NOT reunite only to perform the old songs. THAT would be nonsense! And towards the new songs: scroll at the top of this site, PanthereNoires post says it already.

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 05:24:59 PM
Quote from: "Maverick"
Well, they for sure will NOT reunite only to perform the old songs. THAT would be nonsense! And towards the new songs: scroll at the top of this site, PanthereNoires post says it already.

That's not nonsense, I would love a few shows if you're comparing with nothing, but yeah, it seems like they have something new in mind.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 05:39:15 PM
Quote from: "alex"
That's not nonsense, I would love a few shows if you're comparing with nothing, but yeah, it seems like they have something new in mind.

Well, I'm sure they will play the old songs as well, of course. But to me it's not really a reunion in that way, when they wouln't play new songs as well, if you know what I mean.

Offline asymaverick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 07:51:28 AM
Quote from: "Maverick"

i cant see the songs nor hear it...so probably its just a rumours...huh! :?

true friendship is like pee in your pants...everyone can see it but only you can feel it true warmth!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 09:10:48 AM
Quote from: "asymaverick"
i cant see the songs nor hear it...so probably its just a rumours...huh! :?

Well, think about the mass of songs, which a still unreleased, but already near to be done in the Extasy Studio. In an Fool's Mate interview he mentioned that there are around 300 songs for Violet UK, but to be honest, I'm suspicious if all these songs really are Violet UK-songs, or may be songs for X as well.
I.e. "Without You" - I'm sure, that will become a song of X.
Besides it happened that I heared a song, which was to me somehow strange. It is called "Thunder Cross" - don't know if some of you heared the rough recording already. And that one really dosn't sound like Violet UK but rather like an X indies song.. so let's see if ther may be later a song released which really is called "Thunder Cross"

Offline Lights

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:38:25 PM
May I ask Hypno to split this discussion? Thread about lovely thing we all hold pretty high- X reunion- would better be cleaned off the nonsense of past few posts of certain user. It can go elsewhere.

Forever love, forever dream.

Aim for the future, or the past will eat you up alive and think you are very yummy.

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:37:38 PM
I love candy and .. things

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 06:41:12 PM
Quote from: "Lights"
May I ask Hypno to split this discussion? Thread about lovely thing we all hold pretty high- X reunion- would better be cleaned off the nonsense of past few posts of certain user. It can go elsewhere.
Done.... Next person to post offtopic will regret it.

And xScQ please also copy your post to the new topic and edit this one, thanks.

You can find the new topic here.

This is my administrator color.