• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

toshI 's Biography

jacquien · 3599

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 22, 2010, 05:14:36 AM
That's interesting, I never knew he had a biography...

Offline Max

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2010, 05:58:38 AM
The publication of that book was called off.
I placed an pre-order for it with Amazon last year, but they notified me about it and the order was canceled in March.

The book must have been written before Toshi broke off with HoH, so I think it was good that the book wasn't published.

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 05:43:35 PM
I do hope that he will publish his biography someday. After reading so much of Yoshiki and hide over the years, I am dead curious about the other half of the original X. There's very little information about Toshi available, which to me, is a crucial missing piece of X Japan.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 10:14:50 PM
I wouldn't mind a Toshi biography, but if this one was associated with HOH then almost certainly it will have been shadow written by somebody else and have portrayed the life which HOH wanted to portray as opposed to Toshi's actual life and feelings. That's really not something I would have wanted to be published.

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #5 on: May 27, 2010, 01:35:22 AM
That's really not something I would have wanted to be published.
It'd be quite impossible to do so unless he signed a contract giving them the rights to do so before he left the damned place. Which is unlikely. And even if that would be the case, I'm sure they'd find a way to get out of the contract, with the help of Yoshiki's lawyers :P

This is my administrator color.

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 27, 2010, 05:42:07 AM
If I recall correctly, Toshi has not spoke about this biography at all neither was it published on either HoH or X Japan website, so this was a highly suspicious book. Whatever it is, if there is to be a biography, then it has to be something officially announced by Toshi.

Offline jacquien

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 27, 2010, 05:06:51 PM
max i guess you are right ~~

coz the description of the book never mentioned x japan....instead...there is phrase like "大切なもの" ....guess it's probably a hoh project .....