Ann1958 · 3322

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: April 22, 2010, 05:39:29 PM
From Bxte:

TOSHI and lawyer Kitou joint press conference tomorrow
Apr. 22nd 2010

Kitou Masaki, the lawyer representing the victims who have sued Home of Heart/Healing World, has announced in his blog, today, that tomorrow, he and TOSHI will be holding a joint press conference. Among other things, he also said that he hasn't held a press conference like this since 1992, with Yamazaki Hiroko and Iiboshi Keiko*, and that he thinks famous people have to have a lot of courage [probably for facing the media like this - Ed.] He finishes the part before the short, formal announcement saying that this joint press conference came about as a result of TOSHI's desire to prevent more people becoming victims [of Home of Heart/Healing World]. About TOSHI personally, he then comments that he's full of admiration for him.

The comments are followed by an official announcement of the press conference, which starts with the time, noon Japanese time, and a list of participants, given as TOSHI, TOSHI's lawyer, Kawai Hiroyuki, Yamamoto Yukari, Kitou Masaki and others. The announcement continues with the following, which we took the liberty of translating. As usual, this translation is NOT approved by TOSHI, lawyer Kitou or anyone else involved. We will remove this translation as soon as possible is an official translation is released, or we receive such a request.

Despite TOSHI's personal and TOSHI Office declaration of bankruptcy, Home of Heart (Healing World) and its representants Kurabuchi Touru and TOSHI's former wife, Moritani Kaori alias WANKU, still haven't stopped selling images of TOSHI and [works/products that are] his intellectual property, nor have they stopped their propaganda activities still pretending they are running an official TOSHI site or [ab]using him for their self-promotion, which has led to concerns that more people who may not be aware of the real situation might become their victims.

The laywer who then investigated Home of Heart and TOSHI, whose fame as "X JAPAN vocal TOSHI" Home of Heart took advantage off, and TOSHI, together with [some HoH] victims, for the first time will give a joint press conference.
*Yamazaki Hiroko, a former Olympic gymnast and subsequent talent and sports writer, and Iiboshi Keiko, talent and essayist, are former members of another cult, the Korea based so called "Unification Church," that at one time made headlines with huge mass wedding events. They jointly published a book about their reasons for leaving the cult; it seems that when they did, Kitou Masaki was their lawyer.

Blog of that lawyer in Japanese: http://kito.cocolog-nifty.com/topnews/

Also posted on Toshi's web: can be read with Google Tanslator:
http://toshi-samuraijapan.com/infomation/index.html

« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 06:02:52 PM by Ann1958 »

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 10:15:35 AM

Videos from the conference.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 03:00:14 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 03:45:01 PM
Thanks for the conclusion. *sighs* I feel really sad for myself. I have so much complicated feeling for Toshi. Anyway, I wish ToshI good luck. 

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 07:40:41 PM
I understand ToshI very well!
Never been in a sect, but once, long time ago , I lived with a man who had the same effect as sects, and I know how it is difficult.
I am so happy he is out of that sect and it is very courageous of him to talk about those things in public.
And happy for X Japan, with Toshi awakened and concentrating on X...is good for us fans  ;)

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 07:39:38 PM
Another video,

I think from articles we have all the info of all the main points that were made at the conference, but still for anyone who knows Japanese there could be some interesting small points made.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 09:04:08 PM
Thanks!
But what are the 'small points'?
Still not understanding Japanese....