• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Has Toshi's MIXI been removed?

Beauty/Broken · 34756

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #90 on: February 05, 2010, 12:50:31 PM
Me too, I am curious about the solo concert with Samourai as theme and with X Japan members of Toshi!!!
And I have Akasaka blitz too in my mind :-)
We are 5/2...wondering when they will tell more about the concert...only 19 days before the concert will start. It is typical X Japan I guess...

People can endure bad situations longtime...I my young time I did...You must first require the force and strength to quite a bad situation, and a strong believe in yourself...that takes time.

Why should Toshi be afraid of eventuel revealings by Masaya and Wanku? Nothing to be afraid off I think. And all his fans are happy. So they may reveal what they want...It is just dirty to reveal personal things, so if they do, they show how they are. Just childish...

Thanks one more for translations...

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #91 on: February 05, 2010, 03:49:23 PM
New MIXI blog post: He sounds excited... but nothing new in it :( Just something like "please enjoy (my future activities and this weekend)"...

Ahhhh, is his new stagename "ToshI"?? (at least his current name on MIXI)

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #92 on: February 05, 2010, 04:58:57 PM
Is that all what he wrote? Enjoy my activities and the weekend?...Damned...

Starving from curiousity....for that damned Toshi solo with X Japan members and Samourai theme where the gitarist are getting to save him....:-)

ben

Reply #93 on: February 06, 2010, 02:26:01 AM
I'm interested to know what songs he is going to be performing, and the extent of the other X Japan member's appearances during the concert.

"Earth in the Dark" with Pata on guitar? "Voiceless Screaming" duet? Older solo tracks like "Always"?..

Offline tank

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #94 on: February 06, 2010, 05:00:48 AM
I'm not sure exactly which solo era he is referring to... but I'm guessing he may not want to sing MASAYA's song now to complicate matters. Whatever the case, I hope made in Heaven is in the setlist. Afterall, that's his first solo single, and has significant sentimental value. But but but... I wish he will continue with future solos though.. I am dying of curiosity about the new songs he has written recently, and I seriously doubt that it will end up as X's songs.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #95 on: February 06, 2010, 11:49:07 AM
I'm getting more curious too... wow, things start to get interesting? (ToshI seemed to be glad to see his fans dying in curiosity and told us to enjoy it.) Well... I'll enjoy it if he perform his old solos :P

« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 11:50:47 AM by NanniGong »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #96 on: February 06, 2010, 12:29:53 PM
things start to get interesting? (ToshI seemed to be glad to see his fans dying in curiosity and told us to enjoy it.) 

Does that mean that he wrote again on his mixi NanniGong?

I'll enjoy whatever he will sing...but he must say something more about this solo thing: it isn't good for health for being dying for curiousity too long... :D

Hoping for old songs too, but also curious about songs he made recently...

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #97 on: February 06, 2010, 12:58:37 PM
things start to get interesting? (ToshI seemed to be glad to see his fans dying in curiosity and told us to enjoy it.) 

Does that mean that he wrote again on his mixi NanniGong?
Ah, no, he didn't write again. That's one line in his yesterday's MIXI which I'm not very sure about the meaning... Nothing else in that blog, which is really short. (In fact I don't have a MIXI account, just rely on 2ch and other sites where I can get some info.) And it seems people on 2ch share your idea that it's not good for health dying for curiosity. ;D

Offline miza

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #98 on: February 06, 2010, 01:53:18 PM
I'm not sure exactly which solo era he is referring to... but I'm guessing he may not want to sing MASAYA's song now to complicate matters.

Yeah my thoughts exactly, I don't think it would be wise to sing Masaya's songs at least not right now since the situation is complicated enough already. But then again it's his decision... We'll just have to wait and see..

I'm also curious about his new song.. I wonder if he's going to perform it in his solo live. Propably not, but it would be nice to hear it someday  :)

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #99 on: February 07, 2010, 10:24:28 AM
(In fact I don't have a MIXI account, just rely on 2ch and other sites where I can get some info.)

When I click on that link of 2 ch, where do you click after that for reading stuff about Toshi. I don't find.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #100 on: February 08, 2010, 03:17:31 PM
(In fact I don't have a MIXI account, just rely on 2ch and other sites where I can get some info.)

When I click on that link of 2 ch, where do you click after that for reading stuff about Toshi. I don't find.
I always search for "Toshi" on the top of that page and go to the "TOSHI *numbers*" thread (now it's ToshI 173).
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 03:22:17 PM by NanniGong »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #101 on: February 08, 2010, 03:37:12 PM
Thank you :-)

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #102 on: February 09, 2010, 07:54:43 AM
ToshI seemed to be glad to see his fans dying in curiosity and told us to enjoy it.)

Isn't that also some kind of sadism??  >:(

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #103 on: February 09, 2010, 10:13:55 AM
Is Toshi counting his original 4 solo albums before he even met Masaya as part of his solo work that he's leaving behind forever? I hope not. Yes, his original 4 solo albums were made at the time when he was pretending to be a rock star and it didn't make him happy ect. But really, that was the same thing he was going through with X-Japan at that time as well, and he's still continuing with X.

He shouldn't leave his first solo albums behind, because as far as I know, those songs were written by him, his desicion to make, noone was controlling him, he probably got on well with the Nighthawk members and other people he worked with, and from what I can tell listening to them, a lot of the songs in those albums have happy messages, so I really see no reason for him to abandon those first solo albums forever.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2010, 10:16:47 AM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #104 on: February 09, 2010, 11:16:55 AM
As I understood it he's leaving the past 10 - 12 years behind. I guess, the works before, were already left behind after 1997...

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #105 on: February 09, 2010, 01:16:55 PM
People are making progress in life.
I don't do now what I did 20 or 15 years ago.
But, yes me too I love a lot his first solo works ...

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #106 on: February 10, 2010, 02:08:25 AM
sorry but this has nothing to do with mixi but i left a comment on toshi's myspace and they answered

toshi myspace "Please don't send here a horrible comment. You are totally wrong and brainwashed by the FUCKING media and the FUCKING and silly people who believes in the media. We love TOSHI as well as MASAYA. I will delete your comment soon. "

they want me to believe this. dont make me laugh

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #107 on: February 10, 2010, 03:20:21 AM
sorry but this has nothing to do with mixi but i left a comment on toshi's myspace and they answered

toshi myspace "Please don't send here a horrible comment. You are totally wrong and brainwashed by the FUCKING media and the FUCKING and silly people who believes in the media. We love TOSHI as well as MASAYA. I will delete your comment soon. "

Are they doing that shit again? LOLOLOLOLOL. See a few pages ago.... I was one of the first to have the "honor" of such a message.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #108 on: February 10, 2010, 09:06:20 AM
Why do you bother about them anyway? I think they aren't even worth to waste time writing any message to.
(But I find it interesting that Toshi's own words are now 'FUCKING media') :P

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #109 on: February 10, 2010, 11:28:47 AM

Are they doing that shit again? LOLOLOLOLOL. See a few pages ago.... I was one of the first to have the "honor" of such a message.

yea i thought it was funny. ill admit my message to HOH was not nice but hey so what. i know its pointless to write message but sometimes you wanna let your rage out. so a message to them helps alot.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #110 on: March 20, 2010, 11:50:46 AM
I have read somewhere that ToshI wrote something on his mixi again, but don't know what he wrote. Somebody knows about the content?

Offline purplexpride

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #111 on: March 21, 2010, 09:43:39 AM
I have read somewhere that ToshI wrote something on his mixi again, but don't know what he wrote. Somebody knows about the content?

Latest update on 3/20, talking about his fanclub and staff will be setting on Spring.

It seems he used many versions of his name Tosh1, Tosh! and Tosh:  (>_<) Umm.... Is he playing run and catch with M about his own name's License. I think [Toshi] or [TOSHI] is under M's contract and he can't break it under the copyright law.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #112 on: March 30, 2010, 05:29:01 PM
Thanks purplexpride!

Seems that he is being creative with his name  :D
Other possibilities: Tosh/ Toshsji Tosh\ Tosh[ Tosh] Tosh| If that can help to run and catch  :D

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #113 on: April 15, 2010, 12:31:21 AM
Keiko Hamaguchi › Support for Toshi: ToshI's diary today.

『Home of heart accepted all of the clame from the victims.

finally the victims of HOH acccepted that winning settlement.

most of all cases between HOH and the victims and lawyer Kito are settled.
It let concerned you all.Thank you very much.

In order not to increase victims of HOH, I will try to fight squarely for my exploited 13 years.』

Keiko Hamaguchi : It is so complicated.ToshI used to be accused from the victims of HOH.But after ToshI's bunkrupt,ToshI was considered one of the victims of HOH.So kind of win?

I found this on facebook: support for ToshI.

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #114 on: April 15, 2010, 01:20:23 AM
And I'm pretty certain this is 100% accurate info as its been reported on several news sites as well (find them on Xradicaldreamers).

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #115 on: April 15, 2010, 08:33:43 AM
The page people should be referring to should be these:
http://homepage1.nifty.com/kito/htp-info.htm
http://www.47news.jp/CN/201004/CN2010041301001148.html
http://dailycult.blogspot.com/2010/04/toshi_13.html
http://www.rohto.co.jp/comp/news/?n=r090302

A Japanese friend who looked over the first one said that 8 of the 10 cases against HoH have been settled. The two others being Toshi and Toshi office, since they both went bankrupt, they are a bit different and were handed over to the bankruptcy administrator:

Quote from: Ivy
There are many technical terms >_< But it says 8 of 10 suits between HOH and the injured party came to an end with reconciliations or discontinuance of the actions. It seems HOH paid enough money for the victems, so the injured party won substantially. Other two cases related to Toshi or Toshi office are entrusted to an bankruptcy administrator because Toshi bankrupted and Toshi office also bankrupted on April 7th.

So the saga isn't totally over yet.

This is my administrator color.