Beauty/Broken · 34761

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 29, 2010, 04:14:43 PM
News from BXTE

TOSHI Official Website and MIXI
Jan. 29th 2010

An announcement made on the Star Age website states that starting with January 31st, Healing World Ltd. will not be in charge of TOSHI's OHP and Fanclub (TOSHI NET) anymore. It is also stated that information about a new website or the continuation of the fanclub will be published when decided. The statement also clarifies that Star Age Co, Ltd. is not associated to or in any way connected to Healing World Ltd. or Home of Heart Ltd. and that it is an independent company.

In more TOSHI related news, it seems his MIXI blog is back up, after having been removed a few days ago. Apparently it was SUGIZO who invited him back. (One can only join MIXI if one is invited by an existing member.) In that first new blog, TOSHI also mentioned that both his OHP and his Ameblo blog will be renewed sometime in the future.

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: January 29, 2010, 05:18:18 PM
While I find the myspace comment very funny and have left one of my own, I really don't think that Masaya himself is replying.

I mean, come on - the man hardly shows his face to his cult members, I struggle to believe he does office work for TOSHI Office's myspace.

Offline demonbefriender

• Fan
  • I think I am a banana tree
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
Reply #62 on: January 29, 2010, 09:21:25 PM
God, I can't wait until I get home so I can go onto his Myspace and see the carnage on his Myspace page.

If it isn't Masaya running it, I wonder who it is? It could be him, but maybe a very irate cult member is doing this. Kind of sad, really.

GARBAGE DAY!

Offline Beauty/Broken

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 29, 2010, 10:28:59 PM
God, I can't wait until I get home so I can go onto his Myspace and see the carnage on his Myspace page.

If it isn't Masaya running it, I wonder who it is? It could be him, but maybe a very irate cult member is doing this. Kind of sad, really.

A staff member in charge of social networking? HOH may be a small organisation, but they have specific staff for specific jobs. Why would Masaya be running it?

Offline obi325

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 29, 2010, 11:30:08 PM

A staff member in charge of social networking? HOH may be a small organisation, but they have specific staff for specific jobs. Why would Masaya be running it?

i agree, there is allmost 0 posibility that masaya is the one posting

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 29, 2010, 11:37:33 PM
While not being Masaya, it's probably someone very knowledgeable of his thought, since Masaya has talked before about media saying nonsense and stuff. But he has never used curse words at it.

I'm curious, what did you write to make them so mad, MiscastDice? Did you use curse words? That might have been a cause, but even if you did, I found it pretty funny that they went down to the same level, instead of handling it like professionals, or just plain out be smart and delete your comment with no reply.

Toshi Office and Home of Heart are now the same people, the same staff/people. Being part of Masaya's organization probably they're not many people, so they must agree pretty much on how to handle these public issues, so I guess you could indirectly blame it on Masaya.

That said,
http://lnx.xradicaldreamers.net/azuland/main.php?g2_itemId=22201

Edit: If you ever visited Intertribal Dissonance (our downloads blog at XRD), one of the reasons why we closed it down is because we got contacted by Healing World asking us to take Toshi's material down, they were pretty serious about it, and used perfectly good English when writing us. No other record company ever contacted us, but for multiple other reasons we closed the blog.

On a deeper insight, it's probably Healing World and not Home of Heart who runs the MySpace, though both companies have the same owner, they're not the same. It's evident who they're responding to, anyway. Healing World has no hesitation when contacting people on the Internet, and seems they will speak their minds all-out when it's about issues that damage their company incomes, like illegal uploads or putting in low the company prestige.

As a last note, even though I should be the first to laugh at these guys disgrace due to my old experience with them, I really don't think posting such hard insults at their MySpace is something Toshi would like, but if it makes them show their true face and lack of professionalism, I guess you can have fun. I just feel that such behavior can be poisonous, but I'm not anyone's mom.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 12:19:34 AM by radicalblues »

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 30, 2010, 01:46:02 AM
Mayby it's Wanku who sended this wonderful message of fans being totally brainwashed by silly people :D
I mean, it would no be the first time seeing her doing ridiculous things or writing ridiculous things.

I am wondering when they will delete the 'horrible comments' on Toshi Office. Surely on January 31st  :D

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #67 on: January 30, 2010, 02:06:52 AM
LOL about the myspace comment made by the masaya freaks. damn, that's really hilarious xD
looking forward to february :) a new start for toshi!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 30, 2010, 09:05:02 AM
Actually, right now it is fun to read the comments on Masaya's. WANKU's and Toshi 'official' myspace, as well.
But I'm surprised about such a reply to MD... indeed - and you don't need to be media brainwashed to think such stuff - worked before also quite good e.eV

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 30, 2010, 03:26:23 PM
Mayby it's Wanku who sended this wonderful message of fans being totally brainwashed by silly people :D
I mean, it would no be the first time seeing her doing ridiculous things or writing ridiculous things.

Nah. If it was Kaori, she'd add angry smiley faces... (ò__ó) x9001.
In fact I don't think WANKU's English can be fluent like that, though still I find mistake(s) in that comment.  ;D

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 31, 2010, 02:03:39 PM
Toshi official website is gone

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: February 03, 2010, 08:30:45 AM
They are messages now on Toshi official.com, but I don't understand very well with the translator.

お知らせ News

TOSHIオフィシャルサイトは2010年1月31日をもちまして終了させて頂きます。 TOSHI Official Site, 2010 January 31 gentlemen and we will end days.

これまで多くの方にアクセスしていただき有難うございました。 Thank you for your access to many people before.

今後のTOSHIオフィシャルサイトについては詳細が決まり次第、当ウェブサイトで告知させて頂く予定です。 TOSHI future once all the details about the official site, we'll will be announced on this website.

Translations always are weird as well as my English...
I suppose there will be announced something on that site soon, if I understand it well.

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: February 03, 2010, 09:02:54 AM
Myspace Toshi Office is still open too...with the bashings in it too...

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: February 03, 2010, 09:04:04 AM
Somebody knows if Toshi wrote something new in that new Mixi he got?

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: February 03, 2010, 11:15:54 AM
Somebody knows if Toshi wrote something new in that new Mixi he got?
The latest post is on 31st, Jan, nothing new.

An interview published on 2nd, Feb. Generally about his attitude towards these matters recently and how YOSHIKI has been supporting him.
And MASAYA finally decides to sue him, his "friend, family, partner"! Wow, let's see. (source HERE)

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: February 03, 2010, 11:39:11 AM
Is it possible for you to give a translation of these two things you gave the link?
It is all in Japanese.

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: February 03, 2010, 01:52:27 PM
I would love a translation of those two articles too.  Thank you :)

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #77 on: February 03, 2010, 03:59:33 PM
My understanding of the MASAYA article: (The interview is difficult for me, I'll try to post a summary of that article tomorrow.)

Maybe there are mistakes, and some words I chose may not be correct for my English is not native. 

After Toshi broke off from HOH and his divorce, the circumstance now seems to become more complicated.

(The article talks about how Toshi said HOH used him as an unpaid worker. I'll skip here.)

However, hearing about the statement that Toshi has made (on his conference), MASAYA got enraged: "What TOSHI has said to the public is totally not based on fact". And he will sue Toshi and some scandal(?) [EDIT: I think it's much likely "inside stories"] may be exposed.

"MASAYA was scheduled to hold a big concert seminar in a hotel in Tokyo, but cancelled due to the Toshi-breaks-off event. It seems that MASAYA is preparing to start a litigation towards Toshi's defamation[or ruining his reputation]. Toshi is now unrelated (to HOH), but for him it must still be a trouble." quoted from some related person in music industry.

"Since what Toshi has said ruins (MASAYA or HOH's) reputation, MASAYA's going to sue Toshi. That may have a great impact on Toshi and X JAPAN's activities afterwards." said a records company executive.

Furthermore, for the divorce arbitration, "It's said to be ended in (Wanku's) disagreement. But in this way, the fight (between he and his ex-wife) to contend for compensation, with revelation of scandals [inside stories], is probably about to start." said the executive.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 12:00:44 PM by NanniGong »

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: February 03, 2010, 04:08:36 PM
Thank you very much, NanniGong! What a mess ... Toshi will need lots of good nerves, good friends and support now.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: February 03, 2010, 04:14:09 PM
Yes, thank you!  I would have attempted a translation but it's pretty long and I felt overwhelmed. 

Gee, I know there's 2 sides to every story but why do I feel Masaya is really suspect?

We are X!!!!!

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #80 on: February 03, 2010, 04:27:09 PM
Yes, thank you!  I would have attempted a translation but it's pretty long and I felt overwhelmed. 

Gee, I know there's 2 sides to every story but why do I feel Masaya is really suspect?
Because he BEHAVES suspicios? And besides, I guess you're more aware in Japan than we are about it - HOH already had lawsuits with the same content as Toshi's right now. Which they lost... and therefore used Toshi's sites to blame the media (oh surprise) and judges for lack of objectivity...
And it makes me really rage that I looked like it was Toshi's opinion back then!

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: February 03, 2010, 10:36:36 PM
Oh, so Masaya's decided to just be a real-life troll right now! Instead of actually, you know, presenting a case that shows how good his organization is or at the very least one that presents Toshi as legally being in the wrong.... instead it's an obvious revenge suit geared to make him and Yoshiki and whoever else involved suffer..... reveal scandals.....and tie up his future in court. /RAGE

Page ripped right out of the $cilon book, no? Fucker.

That said, I wonder if Japan has the same limits for frivolous lawsuits, punitive lawsuits, barratry, and lawyer sanctions the US does..... because in the US, openly admitting your lawsuit is just to cause someone pain and suffering/punish/get revenge.....is a very good way to get it thrown out of court and/or invite a countersuit at best.....that's why most people who file such suits in the US are not so honest about it openly.

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #82 on: February 04, 2010, 06:36:58 AM
That long article: (I'm not 100% sure about my translation. Please point out if you find any mistakes/misunderstandings. )

(First summarizing the conference, divorce, bankruptcy, break off from HOH... skip.)

After that, Toshi talks in our magazine's exclusive interview, about his torment in acting as a couple (with his ex-wife) in this 10 years and how he had been oppressed with spiritual stress until his body [health] collapsed – furthermore, about his friendship since childhood with Yoshiki. He also tells us his plans from now on.

In our magazine it has been posted how Toshi considered finding a job in his acquaintance's company, intending to quit singing when unable to make sounds towards the end of last year. However, right after taking part in the PV shooting in Hollywood, he found out the way of his life again - supported by Yoshiki, his friend since kindergarten, and friendship of other X JAPAN members.

Toshi, who was still unable to make sounds when he went to LA, recovered rapidly over the time he spent there with Yoshiki and other X members. His doctor who went along was also surprised by the quick recover.

During our interview, the things he talks about are shocking, but Toshi himself is patient and kind, answering our questions gently.

Over 100 media people attended the press conference he held in Tokyo, last month. Some questions raised by the journalists were tough [severe]:
"You've broken off from HOH, but how do you feel about those people who might have join HOH because of you?"
"You've been speaking in the position of HOH's victim, but how do you feel, that you are at same time the person causing the injury (to those people join HOH because of you)?"
For the questions like this, Toshi answered sincerely.

"If people are involved (in HOH) because of me, I sincerely apologize. And I'm aware of the fact that I'm also causing the injury."
Responding to whatever tough questions, admitting the fact to have caused injury - also, on the conference, he said he had started to look at those things that he used to ignore [escape from].
Wasn't it required much courage (for him to answer to those questions) like that?
In this way, our journalist [interviewer] was restrained [interceded] gently by him.
"No, before talking about courage, it was me that caused troubles to people around (for the sudden cancellation of my work). Regardless of me, the people who have been supporting me are also influenced in these events."
Toshi said things like that for many times.
"And what I'd like to do is to face the reality, to work hard, for those people who get in trouble [confusion] because of me. I got rid of it luckily owing to my physical exhaustion. And I'm luckily supported by my friends and acquaintances (including financial support). Thanks to members and Yoshiki..."

Moreover, Toshi talks about his approach to Yoshiki in LA, wholeheartedly and happily.
"At the end of last year, I was unable to make sounds, thinking that I might be unable to sing any longer, even for X JAPAN.
"And I genuinely decided to work, looking for a job in my friends' company.
"However, just then I got the chance to go to LA for the PV shooting in Jan.
"At first I declined [felt like resisting] considering the condition of my health. But, after my arrival to LA, together with Yoshiki, whom I have association with for 40 years long, about X JAPAN's future; about our future plans... gradually [leisurely] we started to talk them out.
"We talked about work, and even made silly jokes about each other. (Laughs)
"After dinner we went to his house, drank wine that was made by him, and talked leisurely.
"We had a great time. We laughed out of the bottom of our hearts. It was, truly, the first time (to be so happy) in the past 20 years.
"I became a 'star' when I was young. We sold good. But in that status I began to feel bad.
"During the 20 years, when communicating with other people, I never[seldom] laughed [smiled] wholeheartedly, relieved and vividly, I think.

"As friends since childhood, since kindergarten, we returned to that time.
"Our happiness at the zero point is at a time when Karaoke hasn't been invented. The two of us played the guitar and drums at random, singing songs. After school, such was our game..." says Toshi. You can sense his nostalgia even from behind the sunglasses, "In that way - 'let's make music together!'"

"Yoshiki said to me that, 'From now on, I'll be your strength.'"
When talking about Yoshiki, Toshi seems to be filled with innocent and pure joy.

"Yoshiki said 'just tell whatever you want to say', so I said please produce my solo concert! (Laughs)"

When our journalist [interviewer] says "Looking for a job to work for X JAPAN again?" Toshi says, with a big smile on his face:
"Yes, that's right! (Laughs) In that way, I feel totally different from before. I drifted off the course, and am now back on the right way thanks to members and friends. I'm very happy to come back again.
"I feel so lucky, and so happy, especially about talking with Yoshiki at his home.
"Just because of that..."
In this way, as a prelude (of his activities afterwards), Toshi says:
"From now on, I'll clarify what should be clarified, settle what should be settled, and undertake what should be undertaken. I wanna convey messages to everyone sincerely through music, and 'put Samurai spirit into practice' with Yoshiki. (Laughs)
"That certainly isn't pure Bushido. In such mood (as a 'newly born'), just march into the world again. The new beginning will be on 24th, Feb."

This time, he has received many mails from fans through MIXI after he posted the blog (i.e. "To everyone").
"Since the MIXI post, I've received about 4000 mails, most of which include supportive words. Some of them mentioned how they were encouraged by my experience. Such people must have learned a lot from their similar experience.
"'Me too.' 'I divorced, too.' 'I've also declared bankruptcy.' – mentioned in many mails. As for my declaration (of bankruptcy), 'Be strong [Work hard]!' 'I have similar experience, just come on!' everyone's working hard, and those (supportive mails) are their true voices. Such words that people don't mention in public were included in the mails, showing their support to me.
"I myself would like to change these voices into music, and convey it back to them, from now on in my activities as an artist.
"When reading the mails, one song came out of my mind.
"That's a song for my departure, a song about my self without ornaments [refinement], about cutting off from the past, and about my new beginning. It's called 'Airport'.
"Like 'that coward, afraid to say a word', such words are included in the lyric. Looking at the past in that way, I felt so true and honest.
"For those who wrote mails to me, it might be a same [common] feeling.
"Perhaps, my song can become our strength.
"I myself, just like what I've said on the press conference, would like to keep on singing, as an artist's duty."
Cutting off from the life he had lived in the past, Toshi wants to try his utmost to go ahead.

"Just like what I've said, things won't go on smoothly. In spite of that, I will tide over any difficulties, with my strength, and when my strength isn't enough, with the help of friends. With the support (from fans, friends, etc), I wanna go ahead."

To bid farewell to his past, Toshi's going to hold a Solo Sayonara concert, produced by Yoshiki. All X JAPAN members will participate! The keyword is "Samurai spirit"!
With his childhood friend and X JAPAN members' friendship as his strong backing, we hope Toshi can overcome any difficulties on his road.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 08:23:44 AM by NanniGong »

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: February 04, 2010, 06:58:28 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I don't know how much of this is just for public show or not.... but.....

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TOSHI LOVES YOSHIKI AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

/fantwit moment

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: February 04, 2010, 07:18:08 AM
Thanks again for the translation, NanniGong :)

Offline Faestian

• Sunday Listener
  • wants a hide Signature Fernandes guitar
    • View Profile
    • Fae's Corner
Reply #85 on: February 04, 2010, 09:30:47 AM
 :) Thanks NanniGong. Being able to read these translations helped to put my mind at ease and not worry so much about him. Reading what he said about his evening with Yoshiki and their wine drinking is almost exactly like one of the ideas I had shared with a friend of what might have prompted X's involvement in Toshi's Sayonara Solo. Cool. :D Glad to read he is not unaware of the struggle he has ahead of him, or the that he knows he can count on his friends and fans. Bon fortune, Toshi. 

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #86 on: February 04, 2010, 10:45:49 AM
Thanks a lot NanniGong! It's a cool interview.

This is my administrator color.

Offline Tanabata

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: February 04, 2010, 01:32:35 PM
Thank you for the interview!  That was a long one.

I wish Toshi all the very, very best and hope we can all do the X jump with him and X Japan again one day soon  ;D

We are X!!!!!

Offline Ann1958

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: February 04, 2010, 04:53:51 PM
Thank you for translations NanniGong!
Are you Japanese?

Offline NanniGong

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #89 on: February 05, 2010, 11:53:21 AM
Thank you for translations NanniGong!
Are you Japanese?
I'm not. :P I haven't learned much Japanese, still I need to find a Chinese translation to help me understand the articles, but I've tried to base on the original text. I hope I didn't cause misunderstandings. (What Toshi expressed in that interview is clear, I think.)

BTW, I'm curious about the 2/24 concert... about what song will be performed, and the location - as I can remember, in some news recently it's said the concert location will be some place that's meaningful to Toshi (as a new beginning, or "going home to the original feelings") in Tokyo (probably)... Akasaka BLITZ? Just my guess ;D

EDIT: I may have misunderstood the word "scandal" in that MASAYA article. Now I think it's much more likely to be some "inside stories" or something like that. Sorry for that mistake!

What I wonder upon hearing his divorce and such news, was how Toshi could manage to endure the 12 years of suffering without resist until recently. (Why didn't he leave HOH earlier?) On one hand, he may really be somewhat brainwashed in the early times he joined HOH. But furthermore - someone reminded me - that perhaps there are something behind the scenes, which has been taken advantaged of by HOH like a handle? (I hope not so serious as scandals.) And now it seems MASAYA (and Wanku) are going to reveal that. It also seems that Toshi is not afraid of it.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 01:09:27 PM by NanniGong »