• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Yoshiki binges on cheese snacks on TV, snacks sell out

Guest · 2668

Teemeah

on: January 08, 2018, 10:29:42 PM
Yoshiki is eating a chees filled rice cracker in a TV show, and he gets so infatuated with them, he binge eats 13 of it. Right after, the maker's website crashes because of orders, and offline retailers also ran out of the cookie. LOL. They look delicious but hey Yoshiki, these are ALL CARBS :D There is a video in the link below, of Yoshiki binge-eating cookies. SO CUTE :D

https://japantoday.com/category/features/food/after-yoshiki-binges-on-them-during-tv-appearance-ginza-akebono%E2%80%99s-cheese-snacks-sell-out

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 09:07:03 AM
I laughed my butt off watching the snack count. That's what I call a hungry dude.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Teemeah

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 10:22:39 AM
He loves eating. he mentioned several times that he used to eat a lot when he was younger. I have no clue how he can keep slim, I guess he has a fast metabolism. :D

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 08:06:28 PM
That was very fun to watch ^^

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 08:20:22 PM
That is very funny. I am sure those cheese snacks taste very good. I ate something similar before and loved it a lot.
It's true that you won't be able to stop eating since they are so good!
That company got free advertisement from Yoshiki, how lucky!!  ;D

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
lol I remember reading this on SoraNews the day after it aired. Damn, are those crackers really that good?

Damn. . . Can this be meme worthy??

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #6 on: January 14, 2018, 07:48:23 PM
Yoshiki is eating a chees filled rice cracker in a TV show, and he gets so infatuated with them, he binge eats 13 of it. Right after, the maker's website crashes because of orders, and offline retailers also ran out of the cookie. LOL. They look delicious but hey Yoshiki, these are ALL CARBS :D There is a video in the link below, of Yoshiki binge-eating cookies. SO CUTE :D

https://japantoday.com/category/features/food/after-yoshiki-binges-on-them-during-tv-appearance-ginza-akebono%E2%80%99s-cheese-snacks-sell-out
You can no longer see the videos. :( But from the pictures it does look delicious. At work-meetings they often offer a plate of cookies and I am almost always trying to secretly empty the whole cookies on my own... yeah so I can totally understand Yoshiki here. ^^

While I'm away, read this line again...

Teemeah

Reply #7 on: January 14, 2018, 08:58:49 PM
Around 22:30 here: