X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

1994 Tokyo dome concerts get official dvd release in July!!!

XXX · 38950

Offline alex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: July 02, 2007, 04:03:18 AM
I'll be in Japan at the time so I think I'll buy it in stores there on the release date :)

Offline Amethyst_Dahlia

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 04:48:30 AM
I hope you don't mind me asking, but where did you hear that hide did this? o.o
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 07:09:29 AM by Maverick »

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: July 18, 2007, 12:23:48 PM
only 1 more week... *sorry, but I'm really more than excited about the dvds* ^_^

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: July 18, 2007, 03:48:58 PM
Quote from: "Menacia"
only 1 more week... *sorry, but I'm really more than excited about the dvds* ^_^

Same here!
I pre-ordered it the day it was announced. Maybe they'll ship it so I will get
it on the release date? :D

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #64 on: July 18, 2007, 05:39:57 PM
Sometimes yesasia ships 1 or 2 days in advance of the release date, so I hope I get it on the day it releases.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: July 18, 2007, 11:32:55 PM
crap.. i still havent ordered it. i'll have to do that tomorrow

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #66 on: July 19, 2007, 07:22:09 AM
Wonder when will I get mine... might take a week or even two....  :?

Pony rocks!

Offline Sander

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • X-Freaks
Reply #67 on: July 19, 2007, 11:03:32 AM
Well I still haven't found a job so no orders for me yet :cry:

And I STILL don't have BB and J re-releases :cry:  :cry:

This is my administrator color.

Offline Silver_Rain

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lisa-sass.de
Reply #68 on: July 19, 2007, 02:12:51 PM
I'm one of those people who are too poor to buy it as well : ( It's a shame. Anyone want to rob a bank with me?

ww.myspace.com/lisasass

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: July 19, 2007, 02:27:48 PM
Quote from: "Silver_Rain"
I'm one of those people who are too poor to buy it as well : ( It's a shame. Anyone want to rob a bank with me?

Sooner or later somebody will probably upload the concerts on jpopsuki,
so don't worry, you will see them. ;)
I will upload the bonus dvd for everyone who doesn't buy the box-version.

Offline Nande_Ebisu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: July 19, 2007, 03:20:35 PM
Quote from: "XXX"

It's quite lame to watch downloaded videos. If you are X fan, you'll wait until you can buy them. And if you are a fan, you'll encourage other people to buy the box by not uploading anything, that would just encourage people to download stuff instead of buying them. And what would Yoshiki think about you if you'd upload them. He would be sad!

I ordered my box two days ago, yay.

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: July 19, 2007, 04:02:30 PM
Quote from: "Nande_Ebisu"
Quote from: "XXX"

It's quite lame to watch downloaded videos. If you are X fan, you'll wait until you can buy them. And if you are a fan, you'll encourage other people to buy the box by not uploading anything, that would just encourage people to download stuff instead of buying them. And what would Yoshiki think about you if you'd upload them. He would be sad!

I ordered my box two days ago, yay.

It's not that, some people preffer to save money for upcoming releases (like other lives that are going to be released), a possible new single (or even some lives of a new concert), SKIN stuff, etc.  :) And if now we're not able to buy them we can't wait to get money because, for example, the bonus is limited...

hi there

Offline ferret

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: July 19, 2007, 05:53:30 PM
Quote from: "Nande_Ebisu"

Bullsh*t. I'd rather call a person a fan, who has downloaded X stuff because she/he can't afford it than someone who buys all the stuff and after a month it's just lying around in some corner of her/his room.

I don't understand why "rich" artists complain about people who download their stuff anyway. Ok, there are some who do it for profit, but most do it because they are your fans, because they like what you do.

RIP

Offline Silver_Rain

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lisa-sass.de
Reply #73 on: July 19, 2007, 09:34:04 PM
Guess I'd be the last person who wouldn't want to support an artist. I'm one of those who's happy to have something to eat at the end of the month. Hell yeah, I'm downloading a lot of stuff cause I need it to feel alive and once in a while, when I'm able to do it, I buy an original CD or DVD I downloaded before. So I support the artists when I'm able to. I know it's not the way it is supposed to be but better than nothing, don't you think?

ww.myspace.com/lisasass

Offline Nande_Ebisu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: July 19, 2007, 09:36:56 PM
Quote from: "ferret"
Bullsh*t. I'd rather call a person a fan, who has downloaded X stuff because she/he can't afford it than someone who buys all the stuff and after a month it's just lying around in some corner of her/his room.

I don't understand why "rich" artists complain about people who download their stuff anyway. Ok, there are some who do it for profit, but most do it because they are your fans, because they like what you do.

We seem to have different meanings for a fan. In my opinion, when person supports the artist buying his/her works or tickets to concerts, he is a fan. When he downloads all the music and videos, he isn't a fan. Or maybe he is, but he is a bad fan who is only thinking of himself, and his wallet. He doesn't care about the artist and doesn't support his work.

All artists want fans who support them financially, by buying stuff. No one wants a "fan" who only downloads music and never buys anything or comes to a concert. They wouldn't be rich if people weren't to buy their products.

I don't mean downloading is totally forbidden. Without downloading, I wouldn't know X Japan. So you must first try the bands by listening to free samples or radio or downloading few songs. Then if it's a bad band, you remove the songs from computer. If it's a good one, you buy their music. If you download a live video, you buy the concert. I did that. First I downloaded few songs which my friend recommended, I got hooked. I then downloaded last live and visual shock 4. Now I have them both. And now when I can get new releases which can't be downloaded yet, I buy them. So downloading is sometimes almost a must-do.

But for uploading... Someone always uploads them. But that one isn't me. That's not what I would do. Go ahead and upload if you want to boost your ego within other fans. Yes, that's how I see it. The uploader wants to see "thank you. I love you for upping this <3 <3 <3" kind of messages. If you aren't doing it for that kind of messages and for ego, please tell me why are you uploading. Saying "I want to help other fans" means exactly that: you want to help and get a good feeling for helping them. And seeing those messages. Rather say: I hate Yoshiki and want him to lose money.

Yes, thanks! Finally someone I can agree with. Of course you buy stuff if you wanna support your favorite artists, but you don't have to own every damn thing released so far to "qualify" yourself as a fan. :S

In other words: Buy everything the shops are still selling, don't buy used stuff.
Qualifying isn't necessary. But still it's nice to get every damn release so far. Why else people would want I'll Kill You single?

My opinions, do the things in your way if don't like my way. Upload or download it you want to, I don't care, just wanted to make you think about uploading/downloading X. I like to have a collection I can see and touch.

Offline Nande_Ebisu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: July 19, 2007, 11:41:17 PM
I'll explain few parts without quotes, I'm too lazy.

I buy CDs because I want them. If I were to buy them because I want to please artists, wouldn't I be buying every CD I see? Well, I don't, I buy only X. I might buy a CD which I don't like that much because I would like to support Yoshiki. Like Violet UK, I have heard few songs, woman singing didn't sound so good but I would buy the CD.

What I meant by Yoshiki losing money should be quite obvious, if you really thought I meant Yoshiki is losing money from his bank account, tell me, and I won't answer to your posts ever again, because you would be stupid. Losing money means not earning as much as he should.
And I thank the Internet for many things. As I said in my previous post, that is the way I learned about X Japan too. But I'm paying my "dept" by buying all X Japan's CDs/DVDs I have bought.

And yes, people want the I'll Kill You single because they want it. They want to show it to their friends irl and friends on the internet that they bought it and it is limited to on thousand copies. Or am I the only one who would brag a little with it? I don't think so, but I can be wrong I suppose. And Yoshiki wouldn't become happy about it anymore, because he wouldn't earn a cent if I would buy it, because I would have to buy used copy and that means money to the seller, not to Yoshiki.

I can't call you a non-fan, if you like X Japan, everyone knows that. But I can say that you aren't a good fan in Yoshiki's point of view, because you don't support him financially.

IMO this is too much off topic, if someone wants to discuss this more, make a topic on general and I'll post on it.

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: July 20, 2007, 01:22:49 AM
ANYMORE POSTS REGARDING THE DOWNLOADING CHAT, GO HERE

Offline xScQ

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • We are U.N.I.T.E.D!
Reply #77 on: July 24, 2007, 05:40:46 PM
Man.. I got mine today.. but I wasn't at home 0_0

I have to wait a day to pick it up at the post office :O

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #78 on: July 24, 2007, 07:36:48 PM
Quote from: "xScQ"
Man.. I got mine today.. but I wasn't at home 0_0

I have to wait a day to pick it up at the post office :O

awww...now that s****s. :/

Mine is going to be shipped by HMV tomorrow. I got a mail today where they asked me whether I still want to keep my order up, even though shippment got a bit more expensiver...Of course I'm keeping it up..(actually I shouted that at the screen and afterwards wrote a reply).
Now it's going to take longer to get here.....

Offline XXX

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #79 on: July 24, 2007, 08:13:43 PM
Quote from: "Menacia"
Mine is going to be shipped by HMV tomorrow. I got a mail today where they asked me whether I still want to keep my order up, even though shippment got a bit more expensiver...Of course I'm keeping it up..(actually I shouted that at the screen and afterwards wrote a reply).
Now it's going to take longer to get here.....

Same here :(

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 09:22:46 PM
Mine arrives in more than a week...  :?

Pony rocks!

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #81 on: July 24, 2007, 11:14:45 PM
Same here Anna, i'm patient though. I dont mind waiting :)

Offline Anna

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Tsurezuregusa
Reply #82 on: July 25, 2007, 09:21:55 AM
I know you are, Lee.  8)

Pony rocks!

Offline orac

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #83 on: July 25, 2007, 11:53:41 AM
Yeah, I just had to approve of the new shipping charge at cdjapan, so, hope it gets sent out soon.

img]http://www.freewebs.com/archonls/Images/OracBanner.jpg[/img]

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #84 on: July 25, 2007, 02:33:17 PM
Quote from: "orac"
Yeah, I just had to approve of the new shipping charge at cdjapan, so, hope it gets sent out soon.

YesAsia offers free shipping :P

Offline orac

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #85 on: July 25, 2007, 03:53:01 PM
ya, the shipping charge changed based on new weight.  I don't really like buying from yesasia, as they have, in the past, not sent pre-orders i made with them, even a month after it was released.

Offline Menacia

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #86 on: July 25, 2007, 05:47:38 PM
SHIPPED!! My copy has been shipped. Just got the invoice email ^_^

Offline orac

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #87 on: July 27, 2007, 04:21:04 PM
Yay, mine has recently been dispatched.

Offline Keppikeksi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #88 on: July 27, 2007, 06:38:53 PM
I ordered my copy of this box few minutes ago. It does cost like hell and money doesn't grow in any tree located in my backyard so at first I wasn't going to order it... But then I gave in to my urge of buying it and here I am. Hopefully it'll be shipped ASAP so I can watch it!

'm at my wits end

Offline Kyubi

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • http://www.yoshiki.fr
Reply #89 on: July 27, 2007, 07:46:04 PM
Mine is still in a dark and lost building in Japan... Calling my name from its rack... I can hear its cry... "Buy me! Buy me! Please buy me! Je suis fou de vouuuus"

Well before you ask...I did not receive my drugs yet.