New Taiji video

verisimilitude · 11993

Offline SarahAlex

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • MySpace
Reply #60 on: June 21, 2008, 11:01:58 PM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Same here, did I miss the announcement where the Taiji forum got merged with the fanfiction forum? :P

Would you really be surprised if you missed it? :D Maybe it's written by a very small font, you should check the rules with a microscope. :twisted:

As I thing about it, it's the thing we should have done anyway. :lol:

SarahAlex - the devil's advocate

Offline MiscastDice

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: June 22, 2008, 06:58:21 PM
Quote from: "Hollywood"
Same here, did I miss the announcement where the Taiji forum got merged with the fanfiction forum? :P

But then how is "Yoshiki played hide's hearts guitar out of expressing a connection to his lover" any more fanfiction than "Yoshiki only dragged out hide's guitar to make more money off people" or "Taiji was totally dissed."

All are our interpretations of the events.  :lol:

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #62 on: June 22, 2008, 07:25:42 PM
Quote from: "MiscastDice"
But then how is "Yoshiki played hide's hearts guitar out of expressing a connection to his lover" any more fanfiction than "Yoshiki only dragged out hide's guitar to make more money off people" or "Taiji was totally dissed."

All are our interpretations of the events.  :lol:

And one out of those three statements is even on-topic for this thread.  (Hint: it's the one about Taiji.)

This thread had just gotten back on topic, so other than shock value I'm not sure what your point is in derailing the thread again just to mention (yet again) how you think Yoshiki and hide were a gay couple.  If you want to discuss that, do it in the fanfiction forum?  Or, if you've convinced yourself that it's real, the hide or Yoshiki forum?

Because, from what I can read of that Taiji article that this thread is about?  Taiji does not, as one might expect, mention anything about hide and Yoshiki's "epic romance". :roll:

So, back on topic: what did you think of the Taiji video and article?

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]