About Heath's Problem

Ba-DiL · 28556

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
on: March 16, 2009, 11:39:31 AM
As you already know, X JAPAN have serious problems. The band management does not make formal and explicit statements that explain the situation.
We conducted an analysis of events and made several conclusions.

How events were developing:

■ February 24
HEATH (with his staff), SUGIZO and PATA were at a party, as it was written at Akemi Oshima's site.
http://www.esp.ac.jp/oshima/rr_diary/2009/0902.html

■ March 3
OHP notified that there will be a TOKYO DOME detailed announcement on the 6th.

■ March 4
HEATH mobile movie updated. (It looks like he sends video massages.)

■ March 6
OHP: The announcement of Yoshikitty.
OHP: Tokyo Dome tickets reservation will be announced on the 7th of March.

■ March 7
HEATH mobile blog updated.
HEATH PC FC blog updated.
OHP: The TOKYO DOME tickets reservation postponed until the 14th of March.

■ March 9
HEATH PC FC blog updated.
Korean OHP: Yoshiki e-mail interview appeared.

■ March 11
HEATH mobile movie updated.
YM: YOSHIKI come home to Japan. Meeting & personal practice.

Information about HEATH "riot" was published in the Tokyo Sports Shinbun evening newspaper.

■ March 12
YM: YOSHIKI had meeting & personal practice.

There were several articles about HEATH in newspapers appeared.

■ March 13
YM: YOSHIKI had meeting & personal practice
OHP: South Korea and the TOKYO DOME ticket sales were delayed. Korean lives was cancelled, TD lives was postponed.

■ March 14
Newspapers articles about HEATH becomes worse and more evil.
Videos with TV news were appeared at YouTube.

YM: Yoshiki accidentally found out information about this issue from the newspapers.
YOSHIKI will send a message, after checking the facts.

■ March 15
TV: PV about Tokyo Dome lives was appeared with Yoshkitty as a symbol.

Let us provide you translation of article from Zakzak (Japanese evening newspaper being issued by the Sankei Shimbun).

The reasons for X JAPAN concert postponing is... the crack between members.
Heath unilaterally sent to the agency a statement about the termination of contract.

Fans of well-known rock band X JAPAN don’t conceal their anxiety: the group has postponed the concerts in Korea, scheduled for 21-22.03, and ticket selling to Tokyo Dome concerts (May 2-3). The official website only says, it was made "for different reasons", but what are the real causes of all events?

According to information received from people, who are working with a group, the cause of the whole mess is problems with a contract, appeared between HEATH (41) and his agency.
At the turn of last month through his lawyer HEATH suddenly sent to the agency a statement about the termination of contract. This was told by the person who was aware of just what happened.
"After HEATH unilaterally informed the agency about the dissolution of the contract, he demanded to pay him a fee directly from organizing committee, dealing with the group management."

What compelled HEATH to resort to such actions?

After the reunion of the group, in addition to agencies with which each of the group members entered into a contract, there is "X JAPAN Production Management Committee", which is engaged in the management of the group as a whole.

"Tokyo Dome concerts in March 2008 have brought us profit of several billion yen. As the current world tour has pledged to bring more profit, perhaps he wanted to create his own agency before the concerts in Korea" (these are the words of the man, who was aware of what happened).

In connection with an unexpected revolt of HEATH, director of the agency comments on the event in the following way: "I am in complete disarray since all happened so suddenly. Because of a lawyer, involved in the case, I can not describe anything in detail (about the contents of the contract, and other things)." In addition, the committee is busy addressing the situation: "We know that the conflict between HEATH and his agency occurred because of the contract. Now the leader of the group Yoshiki is engaged in settlement."

However, some representatives of the world music consider that "the current conflict will cause the final crack in the band".

"HEATH was not a member of the group at the time of its formation and has been chosen and brought in the band by dead guitarist HIDE. Even with the reunion of the group Yoshiki asked the director of the agency, with whom he had a good relationship, to accept HEATH into the band. This act of HEATH is a betrayal of all members. Perhaps this will not lead to the disintegration of the band, but at the present time the suspension of group activities is inevitable" (says an employee of the Committee).

In any case, as a result of the postponement of the concerts the band will be responsible for compensation of several hundred million yen.

This is an ordeal for the miraculously reunited charismatic group.

So, at the moment we can see that some strange things are happening.
And it looks like frame-up from X JAPAN management. Not the first one. Or it's depressing incompetence, we do not know which is worse. Now, we explain what we mean.

What we have: four artists each had its own management at the time of X JAPAN reunion (plus HIDE management, 'cos he still stays X JAPAN member). After that the personal management are combined to form X JAPAN Production Management Committee, on behalf of which now makes all major unpleasant statements. This committee now manages the group.

The main indistinct issues at this point:
- Why HEATH filed documents for break his contract with Global Management? He had financial problems and he needs money, but under contract, he receives a pittance? He did not agree with the general policies of the group and no longer wishes to be given to this circus? He wants to leave the group and do solo career?
Another vague questions:
- Why Yoshiki still keep silence? If there is such a problem, what and why he is now rehearsing? If concerts was postponed.
- What Toshi, Pata and Hiroshi Matsumoto (as HIDE executor) think about? And Sugizo, as a new member of the group?

X JAPAN Production Management Committee representatives dissatisfied with HEATH behavior. They are not contented that he had filed papers for the termination of the contract through a lawyer. Two times. Thought the first time he has been denied.
We can not say that we completely know this person. Our knowledge is based on the couple of interviews and the lyrics of his songs. Not very impressive source. But we can say one thing that we had an image of quite serious person, loving his work and his fans. Especially them, everybody talks about it. He constantly communicates with members of his fanclub. HEATH is not the man that on a sudden whim may make stupid jokes like this a week before the concert abroad.
It is not HEATH who must blame now. Not him. We don't believe that slander.

Where is the logic?
Where is a statement from the HEATH himself?
Where is a statement from Yoshiki? It seemed to be a leader of this group.
Where are the statements from other members? Besides Toshi's one "do not pay attention to rumors" at his blog.
Where is the press conference?

Why somebody may think that Yoshiki needed to beg Director of Management Committee to admit HEATH to the band at the moment of X JAPAN reunion? What does it mean that HEATH was not band member right from the start? He was X JAPAN member and he is X JAPAN member now and forever!
Why the abolition of concerts looks like HEATH frame-up, an artist loving his fans and do not wish them such а trouble?

We only have rumors, half-truth and innuendos from X JAPAN Production Management Committee.
We don't believe in it.
The truth is still unknown.

We want to know who take responsibility for all this mess and slander. For all that disorder that we see. For postponed and delayed lives. For unreleased singles, DVD and concert photobook. For our anxiety.
We want to see X JAPAN in Asia, in Europe, in America. Everywhere. Happy and playing for us their beautiful music.
We don't want to know that there are people who only want to earn money on our Band.
Let them just play music for us!
Bring X JAPAN back!!

All journalists tell that we must be disappointed by X JAPAN. It is not true!

We need your reaction. We need your comments. We need your help. X JAPAN need your help and… love. Let's show them that we love them.

Be the real fan – support HEATH! Support X JAPAN!
Spread this massage all over the world!

P.S.: More information about X JAPAN Management Committee incompetence is coming soon…[/quote]

http://x-fan-support.livejournal.com/

I hope this can 'solve' some 'problems'

@Mods & Admin
I'm sorry if I didn't posted it in the right thread  :-*

none of your business ...

Offline Ashemanu

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 12:45:02 PM
At least Toshi´s statement sounds encouraging ...

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 01:15:51 PM
It's getting rather ... old.. and it's getting old fast.

There has got to be more communication going on here....

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 01:26:16 PM
And is there any reason to agitate everyone against the management!? I think X Japan should know themselves what management they could trust. That's all about press articles and stuff, but please, you all can not know what's going on behind the scenes what we DON'T know about. Such articles IMO make everything only worse but better, make fans angry, but doesn't help X Japan in any way.
It would be much better to stay calm and wait for some sollution or at least explanation. And that's something that's up to Heath, X Japan and their management(s) in what way ever. We can't do anything about that and we shouldn't even try to do anything. That would only mean more stress for every side.

Everywhere there flows...... BLUE BLOOD!!

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 01:32:17 PM
that sucks but no matter what ill always be behind X and anything that yoshiki does and if you think about and watch some of the lives heath never fully seemed to fit in kinda like Jason newsted and metallica wow this is bringing back memories

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 01:34:23 PM
I think you got my meaning, Maverick.  I mean sitting here making our own conclusions, speculations... and having panic attacks over every little grain of 'news' (press articles, rumor bits, the tidbits fed by X management...) Let's just wait and see what's going on here.  

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 01:39:56 PM
that sucks but no matter what ill always be behind X and anything that yoshiki does and if you think about and watch some of the lives heath never fully seemed to fit in kinda like Jason newsted and metallica wow this is bringing back memories

That's not quite fair to say.  Jason was with the band for a very long time.   To say it like you have, then would it be right to say that Viv Campbell didn't fit with Def Lep?

This whole thing is only pure speculation.  Let's just see what happens... okay..

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #7 on: March 16, 2009, 01:43:44 PM
actully if you think about it do you think this is gonna stop yoshiki from finishing this tour the concerts will happen yoshiki is tooo stuborn to peratly cancel them. and ill be the 1st to say it call up taiji or even better cause that would never happen you could alway go to wes the bassist from limp bizkit. whatever im not worried i know in my heart everything will work out in the end.

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 01:49:49 PM
actully it is a know fact that jason was always the odd one in metallica cause he was the replacement for there cliff when he died. the rest of the band never made him feel as if he was a real member. same thing here you can see in the lives that heath was the odd man out even tho he was accepted by the band more than jason was by metallica you can still tell. i hope im not the only one that sees that. but like you said there is way to much we dont know. so till we know what is fully going on all i have to say is

WE ARE X

« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 02:23:58 PM by Wearex316 »

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #9 on: March 16, 2009, 02:14:54 PM
LETS GET SOME POSITIVITY IN HERE. I LOVE YOU HEATH YOU ARE AN AWSOME BASSIST

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 16, 2009, 02:36:07 PM
I'm just hoping everything works out right

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 16, 2009, 03:01:50 PM
Yeah, we all hope that... :/

So we end up with the usual favorite activity as an X fan... waiting ;D

*sneaks over to the i don't like... thread*

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #12 on: March 16, 2009, 03:14:31 PM
lolz at all rumors, generally

* agrees with Maverick on the waiting part*

Jesus, I don't care about any management whatever and contract excuses etc, i'm waiting for the MUSIC and the GIGS and that's the end of it.

ho ho

PARTY HARD

Offline MisterEN

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 16, 2009, 05:15:11 PM
I can only see either Taiji (assuming he his healthy enough to do a world tour and there is a mutual reconciliation between him and Yoshiki) or J of Luna Sea stepping in as a bassist. Neither one is a particularly appealing aspect seeing as it would be doubtful that Taiji and Yoshiki would both be on working terms with each other and bringing in J would bring the politics of Luna Sea into X and it would be amazing if J and Sugizo would get along for the duration of a world tour.

Given the 'success' of this world tour I'm going to go out on a limb and say Heath will most likely leave X and either they'll get Taiji to return for as long as he can stand doing it, or they'll get J/some other bassist to do one final tokyo dome show.

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 16, 2009, 05:30:11 PM
This whole thing is outrageous!!! i only have one thing to say....
I believe in x
I believe in Yoshiki
I believe in Pata
I believe in hide
.....and i believe in Heath.....
He will make the right decision....and we need to back him up...!

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 06:06:40 PM
LOL I find it a little hilarious to discuss already who will be the next X bassist. It isn't clear, whether Heath will leave!!! At least not yet...
(But I have to admit, that my first thought after hearing of that trouble, and not believing it really was: 'Alright, so let's get Taiji back!', though, that was rather jokingly)

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 06:54:58 PM
I believe in x
I believe in Yoshiki
I believe in Pata
I believe in hide

What about Toshi?

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 07:50:03 PM
We all know that in the event where Heath would leave X-japan, it would be very unlikely to see Taiji as a replacement. That's not to say I wouldn't love to see that happen though.. wouldn't that rock ? Holy crap !

No matter what happens though, one this is obvious : Someone, somewhere, is not doing his job properly... most likely a combination of incompetence. At this point all I care about is if I'll get to see X play live in NY and realize a long time dream (hell I've wanted that to happen for 16 years now....)

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 16, 2009, 08:15:25 PM
Like I've said before... there seems to be an extreme lack of communication somewhere.

Offline Maverick

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 16, 2009, 08:26:29 PM
We all know that in the event where Heath would leave X-japan, it would be very unlikely to see Taiji as a replacement. That's not to say I wouldn't love to see that happen though.. wouldn't that rock ? Holy crap !
Naturally it was a joke and it's rather wishful thinking but anything else. Actually, I can't see that happen for reall, but I still hope for it somehow... dunno

No matter what happens though, one this is obvious : Someone, somewhere, is not doing his job properly... most likely a combination of incompetence. At this point all I care about is if I'll get to see X play live in NY and realize a long time dream (hell I've wanted that to happen for 16 years now....)

Quote from: Ryo-Ohki
Like I've said before... there seems to be an extreme lack of communication somewhere.

Yep, I think that obviously... but well... it's clear why everybody has an own management (solo stuff) but somehow it is also almost clear that there may occur communication problems with so many people involved.
Plus, I think the fans can feel it themselves since it'S hard to get proper information from them.

But we're the masters in waiting and showing patience! eOe9 WE ARE X!

ben

Reply #20 on: March 16, 2009, 10:05:12 PM
So another cancellation and postponement.. That's disappointing for the fans the most.

About Heath, I am not really prepared to comment myself since we don't really know what's going on, despite the newspaper report, especially because it would be a personal issue for Heath if it is involving money.

But hope that Heath knows we support him and we want to enjoy X Japan's music. If he still care for the fans, then I hope he will help to fix the problem and get X Japan back to us.

Offline y0shisgrl

• Sunday Listener
  • We may be freaks....but at least we have FUN
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: March 16, 2009, 11:57:59 PM
I believe in x
I believe in Yoshiki
I believe in Pata
I believe in hide

What about Toshi?
I believe in him 2 !! :lol:  2 many pple were yeeling at me....i couldnt think straight

RIP Our Pink Spider.
RIP Taiji <3

Offline xkurokei

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/xkurokei/
Reply #22 on: March 17, 2009, 12:30:54 AM
We don't really know what is happening back there but one thing's for sure, I'll support them no matter what.

I believe in X!

And Heath, I love you no matter what happens!

An official clarification would help A LOT.

Here comes hide!

Psychedelic Violence X Crime of Visual Shock

Offline haidolemon

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: March 17, 2009, 09:29:00 AM
I'm quite confused about the situation right now. But I know that no matter what, they all have my support and love.

Earth in the dark

Offline xjokerx

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 17, 2009, 10:22:02 AM
I don't believe any of that till there any official news about all of it,and since when Sugizo is a new member of X?AFAIK,Luna Sea is going to reunite this year (Ryuichi said that on his interview)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 10:28:29 AM by xjokerx »

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 12:48:09 PM
wow..... I think we really need something official here

Offline darkcat21

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 01:51:52 PM
I don't believe any of that till there any official news about all of it,and since when Sugizo is a new member of X?AFAIK,Luna Sea is going to reunite this year (Ryuichi said that on his interview)

yeah XD

hi there

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:51 AM
Look. Ya'll we are just sitting her banging our heads against a brick wall... all we are gonna do is just get headaches.... Let's just see what is going to happen

Offline Ba-DiL

• Fan
  • We are X !
    • View Profile
    • My Friendster account
Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 07:13:58 AM

none of your business ...

Offline Wearex316

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • MYSPACE
Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 11:28:16 AM
Maybe some GOOD news, finally
thanks lets hope it all gets settled soon just wish we really knew what was going on