• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

have you ever had an x japan dream?

iluvpinkspider · 1394

Offline iluvpinkspider

• Sunday Listener
  • do you bleed for the fantasy?
    • View Profile
on: September 22, 2009, 06:00:51 PM
sorry if there's already a thread like this in another section. i looked, but didn't see any. Let me know if there is one already. Anyways, have you ever had a dream involving x japan or the members? I've had a couple. One of which involved hide randomly popping out of nowhere in nothing but lime neon green boxers and looking like a treasure troll with his pink hair. The other one i had last night made me sad at the end.

I had front row seats at the Last Live concert, which, for some reason, was being performed at my old high school theater, the place was so small. During the intermission, hide sat on the edge of the stage and talked to all of the fans, including me. afterwards, i got the autographs of the band...and heath was on something, i think, since he kept coloring in elephants on the table cloth. idk. I didn't want to wake up. When i did, i instantly started looking for my autographs, till i realized i didn't have them.

What about you guys? ever had a dream about them?

If you could have told me everything
You would have found what love is
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live with love, with dreams,
and forever with tears

RIP hide! December 13, 1964-May 2, 1998

shane140

Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 06:07:11 PM
sorry to break it to ya but there is indeed another one http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=2049.0 :)

Nice dream though, i hate waking up from dreams where you get something in them and think you have it when you wake up, like with the autographs, its so annoying! ;D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 06:12:50 PM by shane140 »