• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

1982/83 X (Noise) Rock n' Roll/Burn covers

Ulquiorra · 1998

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
on: February 07, 2011, 11:17:42 PM
Apparently this was already posted on "X Boards" (whatever forum that is?) back in 2004 by X Radical Blues, and he's recently reuploaded it again on the xradicaldreamers forums.

Even so it seems noone downloaded it or watched it back then because as far as I remember we've only had that one recording of the very end of Burn on youtube and have been looking for the rest since, but anyway here it is, thanks to X Radical Blues.

http://sharebee.com/0d3560fa

There's two seperate videos, one for Led Zeppelin's Rock N' Roll and another for Deep Purple's Burn + interview

And there's a third video which is both songs + the interview all together, nothing cut, the audio sounds more blurred/muffled than the seperate videos though, but I think Toshi's voice might be slightly more clear, I'm not sure, I suggest watching all three videos to compare.

Instrumently the band did really well, and Toshi sounded better than I thought he would, he went off key a couple of times in Burn and didn't go all out falsetto wise Glenn Hughes style like I hoped he would though, but its still really awesome.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 11:23:44 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline radicalblues

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 02:48:38 AM
Buuut they're not videos o.O

I think a lot of 1982-1985 audio gigs are common now since they were widely shared on Megaupload a few years ago.

Anyway it is a pretty nice concert, Noise/X had some great guitarists back at Chiba, considering they were school kids.

Also I'd like to make the same call I'm making at X Boards, which is if anyone could translate the "press conference" at the end of the concert, I'm really curious on what they say. =]

Apparently this was already posted on "X Boards" (whatever forum that is?)

You're registered at X Boards <_<...
http://www.xrdnet.com/xboards/index.php?showuser=6169
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:10:29 AM by radicalblues »