Trade > X Japan related

D&D / Pathfinder commissions.

(1/1)

ottkaji:
I was wondering if anyone knows of any business online accepting commissions for custom 3D printed tabletop gaming figures. I'm currently playing in 8 Pathfinder campaigns and GMing another one all with the same group and I actually have Heath as a cleric in one and Yoshiki as a sorcerer in another. I based them off the Clamp Rusty Nail music video. For those who also play I'm also running other characters in the game with Yoshiki since the group is only 3 people in the game including myself and the other characters i'm playing are a succubus and a female Elf summoner and Yoshiki just turned into a vampire. Roleplay can get very interesting if you do it right. Anyway I was looking for someone who can make figurines based on one or more of those traits. A vampire Yoshiki may be a bit difficult but not impossible considering he was a werewolf in the Jade Music Video and I think he has more of a vampire appearance than a werewolfs in my honest opinion. By the way. That wasn't a misspelling. Ever since I starting studying Japanese I've grown a distaste for reduncies and inconsistencies in the English language and in rebelion I have dropped the possessive apostrophe from my vocabulary meaning that the word "werewolf's" only means "werewolf is" and nothing else.

nb:
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone besides my own 3d printer, but it's only one color.

Do you have some pictures of your work?

ottkaji:
As far as my work is concerned, I only know how to paint figures, so one color would work very well. But I've been told I paint well and can post pictures. Of course with the exception of the succubus since it's really NSFW. What I really need to do is find a type of software that can make 3D renderings of 2D images, find a person or company that can make 3D renderings or learn to do it myself. I would pay well for a printing though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version