Dilemma - Paris or Asia?

TG · 2444

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
on: April 15, 2008, 12:59:45 PM
Hi Guys

I have a dilemma on my hands. I have a ticket booked for Hong Kong and a holiday to Tokyo at the end of June. I have learnt that I cannot change these dates for after the Paris show. This has really annoyed me and I am now praying for a show in Asia during the summer. I am wondering if you guys know ANYTHING at all about a possible show in Hong Kong (or somewhere around there) and also what would you do in my situation?

It is also sad that i won;t be able to meet some of you :( , hopefully everything will work out and X Japan will play in Europe in the future.

Thank you

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Zwanster

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 06:51:18 PM
At the moment only Paris and New York have been confirmed, but there has been some rumours that they might play in 3 places in Asia, think it was Hong Kong, Thailand and somewhere else... I have a bad memory, but yeah, only a rumour though so far.

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #2 on: April 15, 2008, 07:01:00 PM
Quote from: "Zwanster"
At the moment only Paris and New York have been confirmed, but there has been some rumours that they might play in 3 places in Asia, think it was Hong Kong, Thailand and somewhere else... I have a bad memory, but yeah, only a rumour though so far.

Yeah i also read about that , it was on Yahoo China or something. Hope that something official will get announced soon or it will be a depressing summer for me  :cry:

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Mitsuko

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sparklysquee
Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 07:07:19 PM
I hope it won't be in the summer, but the fall, so that I don't miss BOTH the US AND Asia shows (assuming they're going to be confirmed) :P! But for you I hope there is a show in Asia in the summer or Europe in the fall; I know how it feels to have plans you can't move...

My university has such unlucky scheduling.  :lol:

Lady, lady are you ready to go?
Why do you have to be laying down?

Offline O.Trebuchet

• Sunday Listener
  • bask in art.
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 04:34:18 AM
they say that they may perform in asia during fall.