• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

1986 concerts on VHS?

Nande_Ebisu · 2509

Offline Nande_Ebisu

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: April 21, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
I wonder if anyone has information about these two VHS I have got. I can hardly find any information about these on internet, this is the only site I have seen one of these mentioned. Wikipedia or any fansite doesn't list these two. So I wonder how official releases are them? There is a price tag and commodity code (WXJ-001 and WXJ-002). They are recorded with one camera only. Here are pictures of them:

So what do you think/know: are they made by just one person who has those concerts as video files on computer and then he made few copies of those VHS to make few dollars and printed the covers. They can't be from 1986, there were no X Japan back then.

Or this was just a late release by the company which recorded these, lik e Origin of hide - Yokosuka saver tiger live 1986 which was released 2001. A thing that bothers me is that there isn't given any information on the backside. No release dates, no companies. Just name, time and price. And text in japanese which I can't read.

I wonder if someone could translate the text written on the backside. That would be a great help. I know the other concert is in Rokumeikan (spelling?) and other was in Osaka if I'm right.

But whatever they are, they are nice concerts. Quality is poor but music is good <3

Offline BizKiTRoAcH

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 01:07:47 AM
There was no X Japan back then, it was only X. They are bootlegs transferred to VHS with a custom cover printed off.. they look nice though :P