hide's solo

ArpegiusWolf · 10088

Offline ArpegiusWolf

• Rookie
  • Derp
    • View Profile
on: April 12, 2007, 05:37:41 AM
Thoughts....?

The opening for it always makes me laugh, because it seems the eco effect on hide's voice is amusing him and making him laugh even more. He pulled off the 'im a loony' act so well, XD

I also love how he playes his guitar. Creepy sound makes it so trippy. Is that what the sustainer on his guitar does? Because, if so, I WANT ONE! LOL....

GIANT EYEBALL!.....XD

On a random note, I so want to cosplay his outfit from this live. The hair is so EPIC! EPIC I SAY!

I'm gonna shut up now...XD

Furries in my Jrock fandom? Its more likely than you think!

Offline Sirimono

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 05:12:31 PM
wow noone has answered to this yet!!

I just ADORE this hide no heya version. the stage appearance and the song. I mean I can listen to hide no heya just while being on the computer and enjoy it.

I like the madness in it... and the male nurses

„All images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.“

Offline Hollywood

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/363181252
Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 06:03:39 PM
There are parts that sound REALLY similar to the "weird stuff" in the middle of Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love".

But yeah, I really like this hide no heya too.  I often skip it when I listen to the CD version though, since for me the performance aspect is a big part of it and listening to just the audio doesn't have the same effect.

Uh, in answer to the very old original post (and in case anyone else cares), the effects that make his trippy guitar sound are flanger and delay.  The flanger gives it a "swooshing" or "fading in and out" sound, the delay creates the echo effect.  A Fernandes Sustainer allows you to hold (sustain) a note for a VERY long time before it fades away, but it doesn't make any trippy sounds on its own.

color=darkred]STAND UP!  FUCK UP![/color]

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 12:51:02 AM
I've always enjoy hide no heya's . This one is particularly good as hide is absolutely mental in it , oh and he plays a small portion of Love Replica which is nice of him.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline MIHO

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 07:22:16 AM
This one is definately my favorite hide no Heya.

STR8
JACKET.

<3
<3
<3

Offline Aerce

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 12:54:27 AM
I've always enjoy hide no heya's . This one is particularly good as hide is absolutely mental in it , oh and he plays a small portion of Love Replica which is nice of him.

Yup me too. Didn't know about Love Replica before.. or realize that is.

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 10:11:08 PM
This hide no heya is absolutely amazing to me

this psychotic "drunk"(as i like to call it :P) madness really gets me.His technique,hie well-studied movements,everything is simply great.

Btw

@Hollywood:The atmosphere reminds me more of Bela Lugosi's deadby Bauhaus xD

PARTY HARD

Offline Ryo-Ohki

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 08:06:44 PM
I think I need to kick my aim messenger.. then go hunt up Wolf-chan...

LOL.. I think she gave up on this because no one answered.. LOL

This/these images are posted under the fair rights agreement. Copyright belongs to the respective owners.

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 22, 2010, 05:23:34 AM
I think this is my favorite hide no heya so far..... the snake chair is awesome, and all those strange noises he does make me laugh....he looks sooo adorable xD

The whole performance is great, the only thing I don't like, not inly in hide no heya, but in the whole live, are those strange video effects, I find them really unnecesary....

I still don't know why the straight jacket nurse is a man.....coming from hide, I would have expected a very sexy female nurse xD

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...

Offline Yu~Kun

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • The Reverse Trail
Reply #9 on: December 22, 2010, 07:59:42 AM

The whole performance is great, the only thing I don't like, not inly in hide no heya, but in the whole live, are those strange video effects, I find them really unnecesary....

YES. THANK YOU. And unfortunately it's not the only video....>.<

PARTY HARD

Offline Le Psyence

• Sunday Listener
  • supersonic slimy dance
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 23, 2010, 03:44:50 AM
Yes! I mean.....if hide no heya is by itself a great visual performance, there was no need to add the effects that make you dizzy @-@

In dazzle, I was ready to be destroyed under the power, was invisible.
When I saw the truth, I heard my ghost cry...