X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to X-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • We have T-Shirt design contest going on. Please visit this topic :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • x-freaks.com - online for more than 13 years!
  • latest forum news: CLICK HERE

Yoshiki's interview on Sirius XM

Fluffy · 416

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: December 15, 2018, 07:40:31 PM
https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/yoshiki-says-new-x-japan-album-is-done

Yoshiki talks about the album here. I think Yoshiki is very much an 'artist' in his viewpoint on releasing albums rather than releasing something because there is a demand. As an Art graduate I can understand some of this mentality.

https://soundcloud.com/siriusxmentertainment/yoshiki-is-studying-music-therapy

He also talks a little bit on Music therapy here which is interesting.

I need to hunt down the full interview somewhere so If I find that I will post it here.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 09:14:52 PM
Fuck you Yoshiki.

I thought you Love your Fans.

Are we reason enough to release it?

positively unsure。

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 04:28:13 AM
Fuck you Yoshiki.

I thought you Love your Fans.

Are we reason enough to release it?

I have the same opinion.

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Same here. I think there are plenty of reasons to release the album...

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
I mean,
you can't make it overseas without releasing actual music you can buy. There are just a couple of generic songs for download... Maybe download is enough in the USA, but not in Europe where physical releases are very common even today.
"I have to make it overseas because of Taiji and Hide!" Yeah, great story. You are not making it if you are not releasing an album and not playing concerts. It's not Japan. You are not a legend outside of Japan or maybe also china and some other countries.

The point is you lied to us all the time. You said you want to release it when it's done. And we should stay calm it would be out THIS year. And you are telling us "this year" since 2010. You already lost many fans like much of the old timer on this forum. Maybe even some of the admins.

And waiting for what?

We already paid for X-Day in Wembley. We were there. We paid for it in 2016. You wanted to release the album and the documentation with the big concert. Then, we have to wait a year. Lost money of booked Hotel rooms, flights etc.. In 2017 you played there. It was really cool. Still no album and a cut down version of "We Are X". Not the full movie, which you promised and we paid for with our tickets.

So we were well-behaved. What about you? Maybe you wanna give your fans something back? For all the money we throw at you. For all the waiting? Most of us spend 1000s of dollars in total just for you. I wouldn't say you ow us one. But you get the point, do you?

What does Toshi, Sugizo, Pata and Heath say about not releasing the album? Are they also X or only you? Would Taiji and Hide think "yeah Yoshiki, release it when you are feeling like it. Even if we lost every last fan."

You are a very dumb and stupid person if you are playing with the feelings of your fans. The music industry is damn fast. we grow older and carry on to other things. I think you lost more fans then earning new ones with your behavior. Maybe it's all too late for being successful overseas. You already lost that train.

You are not a legend. People look up to musicians that they can rely on. It's 2018 and not 1995. Don't let us feel sorry for your lost because we all had to go through horrible situations in our live (do you know a guy called Toshimitsu Deyama?) But we are getting our shit together, having a job and from that money we buy more shit of X Japan and make sure you can buy yourself a new Lamborghini.

So act like an adult for one time in your live. Hide would rotate in his grave if he could see you like this!

DISCLAIMER:
This is my private opinion.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 09:14:51 PM by nb »

positively unsure。

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 08:22:30 PM
Yup. It's baffling

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 09:53:04 PM
I mean,
you can't make it overseas without releasing actual music you can buy. There are just a couple of generic songs for download... Maybe download is enough in the USA, but not in Europe where physical releases are very common even today.
"I have to make it overseas because of Taiji and Hide!" Yeah, great story. You are not making it if you are not releasing an album and not playing concerts. It's not Japan. You are not a legend outside of Japan or maybe also china and some other countries.

The point is you lied to us all the time. You said you want to release it when it's done. And we should stay calm it would be out THIS year. And you are telling us "this year" since 2010. You already lost many fans like much of the old timer on this forum. Maybe even some of the admins.

And waiting for what?

We already paid for X-Day in Wembley. We were there. We paid for it in 2016. You wanted to release the album and the documentation with the big concert. Then, we have to wait a year. Lost money of booked Hotel rooms, flights etc.. In 2017 you played there. It was really cool. Still no album and a cut down version of "We Are X". Not the full movie, which you promised and we paid for with our tickets.

So we were well-behaved. What about you? Maybe you wanna give your fans something back? For all the money we throw at you. For all the waiting? Most of us spend 1000s of dollars in total just for you. I wouldn't say you ow us one. But you get the point, do you?

What does Toshi, Sugizo, Pata and Heath say about not releasing the album? Are they also X or only you? Would Taiji and Hide think "yeah Yoshiki, release it when you are feeling like it. Even if we lost every last fan."

You are a very dumb and stupid person if you are playing with the feelings of your fans. The music industry is damn fast. we grow older and carry on to other things. I think you lost more fans then earning new ones with your behavior. Maybe it's all too late for being successful overseas. You already lost that train.

You are not a legend. People look up to musicians that they can rely on. It's 2018 and not 1995. Don't let us feel sorry for your lost because we all had to go through horrible situations in our live (do you know a guy called Toshimitsu Deyama?) But we are getting our shit together, having a job and from that money we buy more shit of X Japan and make sure you can buy yourself a new Lamborghini.

So act like an adult for one time in your live. Hide would rotate in his grave if he could see you like this!

DISCLAIMER:
This is my private opinion.

And I couldn't agree more.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: December 20, 2018, 02:57:23 AM
Excuses. Excuses.
Oh my goddddd.
R E L E A S E. THE. DAMN. RECORD.

I think I'm finally personally offended as a fan. End the band or just shut up. If you aren't gonna release new content just end it-otherwise you are wasting your band members' time and you're wasting your fans' time. I mean, Toshi looks like he has more fun AWAY from X at this point.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 08:28:50 AM
I mean, Toshi looks like he has more fun AWAY from X at this point.

I think he somewhere said exactly this.

But maybe anyone else can help me out?

positively unsure。

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 20, 2018, 06:35:29 PM
I mean, Toshi looks like he has more fun AWAY from X at this point.

I think he somewhere said exactly this.

But maybe anyone else can help me out?

In one of the DVDs I have. He said he still likes X Japan but he prefers performing solo nowadays.