Yoshiki on TV?

returner · 2715

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: October 23, 2018, 11:17:05 AM
Yoshiki made this post:

https://mobile.twitter.com/YoshikiOfficial/status/1054674150072102912

I guess he's going to be on TV tonight with the member Daigo from the Japanese band Breakerz (idk who that is either or why they're together in LA lol)

The episode is airing tonight. Does anyone have any information on what it's supposed to be about?

Yoshiki's social media posts show them visiting a Halloween costume shop so I guess it might just be a seasonal treat for fans with minor tidbits on activities and projects.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 02:29:54 PM
Not this time it seems. I found out a little more. It's a 3 hour special that will be broadcast on Nippon Television and will follow Yoshiki and Daigo around as they shop for suvenirs.

Yoshiki will also be discussing (and I think Daigo too, who may/may not live in LA??  I'm confused by this point) moving to LA and the "no crowd live" that emphasized X/Yoshiki's belief that the "show must go on."

So all in all it sounds like it will be cute and fun and maybe pretty interesting too :)

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
Intresting! Thanx for finding out returner. I was wondering what Yoshiki tweeted about. So it's a TV Special.  :D

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Thank you so much for sharing Fluffy! The show looks funny :) I hope the whole thing gets uploaded to YouTube or something soon...

And yeah, I can't believe that guy tried to say that those were usable license plates haha. "Those aren't legal though." Lol

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #4 on: October 24, 2018, 09:34:25 PM
Please keep us up to date when anyone finds a full version  :)

positively unsure。