X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to X-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • X-freaks.com - online for more than 13 years!
  • latest forum news: CLICK HERE

Yusura

grezsy · 1619

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
on: September 29, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
Sugizo and Yusura are just only friends or are they dating ?
I see them they are too closed not enough as friends in my opinion.

Teemeah

Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 08:09:22 PM
Umm I have no idea who Yusura is, but whoever he/she is, I don't care if they are friends or not ;) it's Sugizo's private life.

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
Umm I have no idea who Yusura is, but whoever he/she is, I don't care if they are friends or not ;) it's Sugizo's private life.

well, thank u! Actually I just curious. If he already has it, I just step away. That's it!

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 10:29:50 PM
oh well, that might explain why a bunch of X fans are suddenly following Yusura on Twitter

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 04:29:51 AM
oh well, that might explain why a bunch of X fans are suddenly following Yusura on Twitter

hahhaa so hilarious right ?
 Well, the question is that are they in relationship or not ?
that's it!

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
the word coming to mind is "stalkerish"

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
the word coming to mind is "stalkerish"

Mind your language!

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #7 on: October 02, 2018, 04:34:49 PM
Who exactly is Yusura? I've seen the name on twitter, but I've no clue who that is.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 02, 2018, 04:45:00 PM
Who exactly is Yusura? I've seen the name on twitter, but I've no clue who that is.

She is a dancer. She had been attended to British Got talent. Well so far, she is always performed on stage while sugizo is doing his solo concert.

Teemeah

Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 07:48:15 AM
and so that gives a solid foundation to suggest they are dating? Because they perform together and have their photos taken backstage and at events? Then Toshi must be dating CUTT, too :P

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 10:19:52 AM
and so that gives a solid foundation to suggest they are dating? Because they perform together and have their photos taken backstage and at events? Then Toshi must be dating CUTT, too :P

bluntaly wrong for u. They support not stop on stage but also on twitter. That's why I ask it. Well I need any confirmation from Japan people actually.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 11:21:51 AM
Interesting. Please keep me up to date  :D

positively unsure。

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 12:42:06 PM

She is a dancer. She had been attended to British Got talent. Well so far, she is always performed on stage while sugizo is doing his solo concert.
Aaah thanks for enlightening me. :D

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 21, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

For someone so easily offended, you are pretty harsh with with someone who is just asking a question.

Teemeah

Reply #14 on: October 21, 2018, 06:07:31 PM
asking a simple question?  More like spreading a rumour. And it's exactly you who always find something to point out in my posts. get off me already, I'm tired of your constant stalkering of my posts.

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 09:56:43 PM
Teemeah,

please calm down a bit. It is just a simple question and someones opinion in the end.

Sugizo and Yusura are just only friends or are they dating ?
I see them they are too closed not enough as friends in my opinion.

positively unsure。

Offline grezsy

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: October 23, 2018, 12:24:04 PM
boys , girls

Why dont you kill each other this time!  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: October 23, 2018, 01:48:49 PM
Guys, maybe this thread is an opportune time to mention the x freaks message......

We are all here to help support you in your X Japan addictions! Whether you are a 'Heath' who prefers to read rather than post or whether you post as much as Yoshiki (if he were on a drunken Instagram binge) you will always be welcome here to 'dry your tears with love'! So please...'say anything'....as long as you are nice to each other!

Without wanting to come across as too preachery maybe now is a good time to remind everyone to be nice to each other. Sometimes there are misunderstandings when communicating through text but maybe, please can we be mindful that there are real people on the other side of these posts with feelings. We all share a common interest: a love of X, right?

Let's make x freaks a friendly place on the internet were we can discuss things and have a difference of opinion without trying to hurt each other, fight with each other or get too defensive and reactive with each other?

Maybe we can learn from X and their mistakes? We don't want to have to fire anyone from the band! Let's not have a Yoshiki and Taiji incident here on the forum. Maybe we can learn to be more like Yoshiki and Toshi and put our disagreements in the past?!

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 03:18:11 PM
Thank you for your words dear fluffy. Very much appreciated.  :)

I think it is normal to ask and discuss things like this about a famous person. They are in the spotlight and are kinda what we're looking up to. If I were famous I'd want to let my fans know if I have a special person in my life or not. And asking stuff like "hey do you (other fans) think that there might be something?" isn't hurting nor "spreading a rumor". But that's just my thoughts and if some people don't feel like discussing these things that's fine.  :)

I mean... we literally have a topic in which we're discussing Yoshikis mental health... So I never thought something like this could cause such emotion.