X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to X-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • We have T-Shirt design contest going on. Please visit this topic :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • x-freaks.com - online for more than 12 years!

Yoshiki ft. Hyde : Red Swan

Guest · 5781

Offline Fluffy

• Global Moderator
  • Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: October 05, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
There is no "better" drug of being high then insomnia ;)

This is so trufax! It's pretty hard to "forget" that there's four other people in your band, though. But I know nothing about this dude's brain. Could be an ego thing. In any case it's pretty weird and it keeps getting weirder. I look forward to an X Japan feat. Pikotaro thing, at this rate it could happen.  ;D

Just re-read it now and there are so many mistakes! Ha! The joys of typing on your phone!

You wrote all that on your phone??? Must be taken forever!
And yes, there was one mistake :D Ysohiki called him Heath instead of Keith ;D ;D ;D

Yep I did in on my phone because I was too lazy to get up from the sofa.
Damn, yeah how could I have forgot about the Keith thing. There are so many other things I should have included!

This is my moderator colour

Offline Joker

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: October 06, 2018, 12:44:03 AM
But instead of stating why he chose this in the first place, he gave in to fan pressure right away,

Because the shit already hit the fan and it was the less stupid thing he could do.

After doing nothing but travelling around the world to promote a video about himself, which has some parts he said that X only exists again because Toshi is back and Toshi is so important and how he wants Toshi with him anyway, he suddenly releases a song with X name without Toshi because Toshi didn't answer the phone. It would be a bigger backslash.

Teemeah

Reply #62 on: October 06, 2018, 04:25:11 PM
Ahh fluffy, this was awesome. :D Seriously you need to go on archivesofourown and write fanfic like this!!! Not just here and on discord, but to a wider audience. I ROFLed so much :DDD

Ah that's sweet of you but I did this so tongue-in-cheek! I literally know nothing about proper writing. I can think this stuff in my head much better than I can apply it to paper! Even when I'm writing it i'm thinking 'this probably sounds like total crap to others and won't be funny at all!'

There is no such thing as proper writing, you just sit down and write, that's how 99% of novels are born ;)

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: October 06, 2018, 09:08:15 PM
he suddenly releases a song with X name without Toshi because Toshi didn't answer the phone.

I'll never stop ROFLing at this. Can you guys think of all the possibilities of that parallel universe where Toshi actually picks up the phone?  8)

Offline Kasumi

• Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #64 on: October 20, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

I received it today!

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #65 on: October 20, 2018, 11:07:41 AM
It sounds really nice. A bit overproduced because you can't clearly hear all of the Instruments but maybe I'm too picky on that.

It's an anime opener and therefore it's very nice.

It came with a papersleeve and has the lyrics in the Booklet. Two tracks on it, Red Swarn and Red Swarn instrumental/karaoke.

positively unsure。