X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to Y-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • We have T-Shirt design contest going on. Please visit this topic :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • y-freaks.com - online for more than 13 years!
  • latest forum news: CLICK HERE

Yoshiki ft. Hyde : Red Swan

Guest · 6923

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: September 17, 2018, 04:12:55 AM
https://www.facebook.com/ForOverseasHydeist/videos/672599709793186/

Preview of the full version of Red Swan! What do you think? I actually really like it. Wasn't expecting the guitar to be in it! Toshi's voice would have been awesome on this too. Especially at the end! But hey! A new song is a good thing though!? Haven't really listened to much Hyde but like his voice.
Thanks to Acido for finding this link!

thank you for posting.
The song is ok but I am not feeling it yet.

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: September 17, 2018, 09:06:41 AM
(...) but he seems more mellow rockerish instead of drug dealer pirate now so...

I laughed so hard I spit my coffee all over my screen!  ;D

Still haven't had the pleasure of listening to the preview but I'm really looking forward to.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 26, 2018, 07:21:36 AM
To those interested, there is a preview of Red Swan up on the iTunes store, along with pre-order.

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: September 30, 2018, 03:36:33 PM
after listening to it a few times the instrumental version is growing on me

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #34 on: October 02, 2018, 04:40:14 PM
Red Swan is actually out now! And eeerhm it seems that Pata, Sugizo & Heath have some kind of "guest appearance"?

https://mobile.twitter.com/oniakax/status/1047056964285607936

So why is this thing called Yoshiki feat Hyde again? Because noone else from X Japan is involved? Doesn't look like it.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 02, 2018, 09:14:45 PM
maybe their participation wasn't planned from the beginning?

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 03, 2018, 02:04:04 AM
Really should have just had Toshi

Offline Tahemet

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 03, 2018, 07:06:33 AM
Really should have just had Toshi

I couldn't agree more

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #38 on: October 03, 2018, 11:34:29 AM
I've said that on the other topic. I would be ok with it if it had been called "X Japan feat. Hyde" or X'~en~Ciel ^^.

positively unsure。

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 03, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
Red Swan is actually out now! And eeerhm it seems that Pata, Sugizo & Heath have some kind of "guest appearance"?

https://mobile.twitter.com/oniakax/status/1047056964285607936

So why is this thing called Yoshiki feat Hyde again? Because noone else from X Japan is involved? Doesn't look like it.

Wooooo, the plot thickens! A song called X Japan feat. Hyde gets massive fan backslash because it didn't include the whole band, Yoshiki gives in and calls the thing Yoshiki feat. Hyde, then calls in the rest of the band to make a guest appearance in a project where they were supposedly first credited as a band but then not anymore... I'm confused. How about Hyde calls Tetsuya and Ken, and maybe even Gackt and the Pen-Pineapple-Pie guy and we get an epic Jrock crossover thing?  ;D

And wasn't Sugizo supposed to play violin?

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #40 on: October 03, 2018, 12:32:54 PM

Wooooo, the plot thickens! A song called X Japan feat. Hyde gets massive fan backslash because it didn't include the whole band, Yoshiki gives in and calls the thing Yoshiki feat. Hyde, then calls in the rest of the band to make a guest appearance in a project where they were supposedly first credited as a band but then not anymore... I'm confused. How about Hyde calls Tetsuya and Ken, and maybe even Gackt and the Pen-Pineapple-Pie guy and we get an epic Jrock crossover thing?  ;D
I'm all for that! XD Sounds epic.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: October 03, 2018, 01:05:19 PM
Haha...! ...falling in conspirancy theory   ;D

Your scars are beautiful

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: October 03, 2018, 11:19:55 PM
maybe their participation wasn't planned from the beginning?

Or maybe it was and that's why it was originally going to be called X Japan feat Hyde then there was the backlash by fans to no Toshi and was changed?

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: October 04, 2018, 12:11:16 AM
Or maybe it was and that's why it was originally going to be called X Japan feat Hyde then there was the backlash by fans to no Toshi and was changed?

Thank you, Captain Obvious!

Naaa, i have to be polite. Yes, fluffy, in my opinion it's the same. And it makes sense.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 12:15:16 AM by nb »

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #44 on: October 04, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
I just don't get why Yoshiki didn't just say, hey, the press info is wrong, the song actually has all X members except Toshi, so it's 4/5th of X participating, hence we called it X japan ft. hyde. But instead of stating why he chose this in the first place, he gave in to fan pressure right away, leaving fans to believe that only him and Sugizo were supposed to be on the song. I think Yoshiki should consider employing a better PR agency because they obviously give him shitty advice, and have no idea how to handle the fandom.

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: October 04, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
This is precisely the kind of things I was talking about when I said in the chatroom that we "don't know even the one tenth of the whole truth..." (not to speak about the new album  ;) ).
Anyway I like Red Swan very much and already became an Attack on Titan's addict  ;D

Your scars are beautiful

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: October 04, 2018, 11:12:02 AM
I think Yoshiki should consider employing a better PR agency because they obviously give him shitty advice, and have no idea how to handle the fandom.

Yes, and the agency gave him many bad advices in the past also.

Maybe we would be a good PR team?  ;D  ;)

couldn't be really worse than now

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #47 on: October 04, 2018, 11:46:00 AM
I think we would definitely be better at communicating with the fans.

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: October 04, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
I just don't get why Yoshiki didn't just say, hey, the press info is wrong, the song actually has all X members except Toshi, so it's 4/5th of X participating, hence we called it X japan ft. hyde. But instead of stating why he chose this in the first place, he gave in to fan pressure right away, leaving fans to believe that only him and Sugizo were supposed to be on the song. I think Yoshiki should consider employing a better PR agency because they obviously give him shitty advice, and have no idea how to handle the fandom.

I work for a PR agency, someone hire me ... not!  ;D

My thoughts exactly, Teemeah. Why change the name of the project, then? I could live with an X Japan feat. Hyde if Heath, Pata and Sugizo were also in it. That still leaves out Toshi but hey, it's more palatable than what was initially announced. So it looks like the guy gave in to the backslash, went home feeling bad, called Heath and Pata to try and make up for it.... and Sugizo still gets the short end of the stick, poor guy. It's pretty confusing. 

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: October 04, 2018, 06:11:37 PM
Hey matsumoto,

I don't think Yoshiki called them later in. I think he just forget about them. Yoshiki plays a major role in X Japan, so he said all about everything. Maybe his ego (sorry Yo-chan) just let him forget about the other musicians sometimes. Maybe sometimes he think he is all the X with his hard work and the pressure like a curse on the band. So maybe he doesn't thought about everything and forget to mention the other musicians participating. Can't blame him for that. If I wouldn't get regularly sleep and have a healthy live my brain totally don't work the right way. If I was out on a weekend, which happens very rarely, and on monday I'm at work I can't follow everything so deep what I have to analyse. ... yes, way out of context but maybe you get my point. There is no "better" drug of being high then insomnia ;)

positively unsure。

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 05, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

Thank you, Captain Obvious!

Naaa, i have to be polite. Yes, fluffy, in my opinion it's the same. And it makes sense.

Ha ha! Yeah I like to state what is my obvious.
I just can imagine the scene where Yoshiki is explaining 'Toshi-hyde gate' to Sugizo, Pata and Heath.

This is how I like to imagine it went down…… The Red Swan saga a.k.a ‘Toshi-Hyde Gate’

Flashback to the original scene....

Hyde and Yoshiki are eating dinner
Hyde looks admiringly across the table to his idol. The father of visual kei with his beautifully botoxed face. Damn how does he pull of being so beautiful yet masculine pondered Hyde

Hyde: "My record label want me to earn them a shitload of money recording a song for an anime! Do you want to do a collab with me?"
Yoshiki: "Yeah sure why not! The album can wait a bit longer. Yeah let’s do this thing! You wanna sing?"
Hyde: "Hell yeah!
Yoshiki: "You and Toshi could do a duet? I'll call him and see if he can make it?"
Hyde: "Yeah but my record label wants this turning round pretty quickly!"
Yoshiki: "Quickly? What does that mean?"
Hyde: "It means that a manager gives you deadlines and you have to meet them."
Yoshiki: "Really? But like, what if you have a wine re-launch event to go to or a new perfume to promote….then… what if Gackt calls and brings 6 bottles of champagne for you both to drink!!?"
Hyde: "Then dude, you have to do this thing called ....prioritisation."
Yoshiki: "hmmm...never heard of it. It sounds awful though"
Hyde: "Anyway call Toshi! We need to book studio time in a few weeks"
Yoshiki: “ok, hang on a sec”

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring, ring ring!!!!

Toshis phone:.....''crystal memoooories on the sea of time an endless journey to... pick up the phone...i'll be there sooooon...you are marvellous ....leave a message for ...meeee....Please leave your message after the tone" BEEEEEEP!
Yoshiki: Toshi you wanna do a collab with Hyde? Ring me back today....apparently this needs to be done quickly. I've never heard of that word before? Anyway call me bro...

Meanwhile in Toshi world…….

TV show producer guy: “What about doing a tea ceremony in studded trousers?”
Toshi: “Will I be able to sit down in these?”
TV guy: “No I doubt it…. but it will make you look more weird. The ratings will be through the roof!”
Toshi: “Ok, but as long as you get a few shots of me wearing spikes and sitting in my Louis 14th replica furniture. I'm so proud of this studio! Do you like my collection of porcelain dolls?”
TV guy: “Yes! Love them”

Tv guy shouts to camera man...make sure you get these creepy af dolls in shot too.

Toshi: “Have you seen my dog anywhere?”
TV guy: “Dog?”
Toshi: “Well sometimes I lose him in my collection of stuffed toys as I usually dress him like Donald Duck.”
TV guy: “Are you sure you are really a rock star?”
Toshi: “Aww now you are making me blush!...you called me a rock star!” *Glances at phone* oh hang on I have a missed call from Yoshiki I’ll be back in a minute...”

Toshi walks off to his crazy weird museum room......

Ring ring, ring ring, ring ring

Yoshiki: *phone is answered mid conversation*  “..... and then I said to Will.I.am...Twilight is not so unrealistic after all. Us vampires actually don't sleep...well only when we are on private jets....oh hang on! my phones ringing...Oh Toshi my love Hi!”
Toshi: “What up Princess?”
Yoshiki: “Shhh...don't let anyone know that you still call me that ok?”
Toshi: “Yeah, yeah whatevs Princess! What's this thing with Hyde you are talking about?”
Yoshiki: “Oh yeah his record company wants to cash in on us all for an anime opening song. Fancy singing together with him? We have to turn it around soon though and need to start recording in a few weeks?”
Toshi: “Ah sorry princess I’m booked up for the next month. I'm filming a show tasting 50 ice creams flavours dressed in a pink bunny suit then i'm gonna be broadcasting Toshi channel totally drunk and then I'm shopping for stuffed animals to play with whilst baking a life sized replica cake of myself.”
Yoshiki: “Toshi you know those stuffed animals aren't real, right?”
Toshi: “Hey I saw you on TV putting an omelette blanket on a rice kitty! You can talk!”
Yoshiki: “Hey don't judge me! That kitty said he was cold and then did the X sign to me! What was I supposed to do? Just leave him lay there on that plate to freeze?”
Toshi: “Yoshiki….. why are you so obsessed with kitties?”
Yoshiki: “I'm not!”
Toshi: “Err...hello……Yoshikitty?”
Yoshiki: “but Yoshikitty is real!”
Toshi: “My melody is better! My Toshi melody could definitely beat up your Yoshikitty!”
Yoshiki: “No way! Yoshikitty could knock your stupid bunny out with drumsticks in one swift blow!”
Toshi: “Ah crap!!!”
Yoshiki: “What??!”
Toshi: “I've just dropped a stich on my f**king awesome Teddy Bear cross stitch!”
Yoshiki: “Toshi are you sure you're not still brainwashed?”
Toshi: “Ouch! Hey below the belt dude! Well ….are you still remixing my voice on the album syllable by syllable?
Yoshiki: “You just don't understand how Art is made!”
Toshi: “with blood, sweat and tears?”
Yoshiki: “What about the roses?”
Toshi: “see…….see the roses of love....”
Yoshiki: “Your voice melts my heart…..”
Toshi: “Ever think we should be in therapy? Ha ha ha!”
Yoshiki: “...................nah! Wanna get drunk soon and smash shit up?”
Toshi: “Hell yeah! It's been too long! Pick me up in your jet in a few weeks ok?”
Yoshiki: “Sorry there is no more space. Moomin took the last seat. Lip Balm Girl and Water Girl need two seats each to store all my lip salve and water.”
Toshi: “Where is Scarf girl these days?”
Yoshiki: “Had to let her go. She bought a pink scarf one day! She knows I only do black, white and occasional red!....but listen BFF i'm gonna do this thing with Hyde ok? I'll ask the other guys to join and we'll call it X Japan feat Hyde?”
Toshi: “Ok whatever! Gotta go and clean my suit of armour for the TV show!”
Yoshiki: “Bring cheesecake for me when you come!!
Toshi: “Will do Princess! Smell ya later!”
Yoshiki: !We are...? ...Go you know how I like to hear it?!”
Toshi: “.....X ya mother f**ker!!
Yoshiki: “Thanks Toshlove!”

Weeks later at the studio....

Studio dude: “Well....guys I think that's a wrap!”
Yoshiki: “But what about if we change the......”
Studio dude: “NO! its perfect. It's good enough to give us all 10% profit!”
Yoshiki: “but but…...”
Studio dude: “Yo-chan relax. The record company sent cheesecake. Go eat some! It helps with the perfectionism. Go stress eat!”
Yoshiki: “Well..sigh....ok”

Yoshiki Walks off to get cheesecake...

Yoshiki! “……WTF!? Who's eaten all the cheesecake?!!!!!!”
Hyde: “.....mmm?”
Yoshiki: “FFS Hyde! Damn!!...Toshi would never have done this! I knew I should have recorded this with him! Pata tell him to stop?!”
Pata: “Chill dude. JD is better than cheesecake anyway”
Yoshiki: “Sugizo tell Hyde to go get me more cheesecake?!”
Sugizo: “I cannot interfere in the ways of the universe.”
Yoshiki: Heath?...
Heath: “........”
Yoshiki: sigh....

A few weeks later in the waiting room of the 'botox for vampires clinic' lip balm girl is looking at her Facebook and Twitter feed.

Lip balm girl: “Uh oh!”
Yoshiki: “What?”
Lip balm girl: “Well it seems like people are losing their minds over Red Swan!”
Yoshiki: “Ah….I knew they'd love it!”
Lip balm girl: “Well not exactly. They are p*ssed that you are calling it X Japan but there is no Toshi!”
Yoshiki: “Really? But the others did stuff on this too?!”
Lip balm girl: “Yeah but Toshi is sooooooo right now!”
Yoshiki: “More popular than me?!”
Lip balm girl: “hmmm ….maybe boss”
Yoshiki: “NO!......Ok now I’m stressed where is my organic lip balm?”
Lip balm girl: Here it is…..”
Yoshiki: “PEACH FLAVOUR!!!! You know I HATE peach! Just go!!! Just leave me alone!!”

Lip balm girl is dismissed to the car

Water girl: “Don't get too stressed Yoshiki. You know some might question what is the most important thing? Is it that musicians create new music and send it out into the universe for people to enjoy or is it more important to know how to brand it? Maybe when you have a minute I’ve got an expert marketing plan that........”
Yoshiki: “Shhh... I’m too sad now to think about marketing. My fans are mad. That makes me sad...I'll have to speak with the guys. Where’s my water?!”

Back at the studio…..

Sugizo: “What do you mean the fans say this is not X Japan without Toshi? You always said that we are all X?!”
Pata: *looks up from his glass of JD* “What's going on?.....oh wait a minute is that a cat....!? Come here Kitty Kitty Kitty”
Yoshiki: “Heath what do you think? Heath? Heath?.... HEATH!?”
Heath: “........ sorry I was just thinking about hair feathers and bass lines.....”
Yoshiki: “Well guys the fans have spoken. Looks like my name is the only name going on this. I know I always say that we are X means everyone but the fans have spoken. I'm afraid you guys just don't have the X factor!”

Yoshiki looks off dreamily into the distance lost in thought..... the X factor. That's it! That’s how I can break America! Be a judge on the X Factor! I know all about being X! Brilliant! Wow! I'll speak to Simon Cowell right now. Actually I don't think I have a selfie with him! Perfect! Two life goals in one shot! Once I’ve done the show then I'll finish the album! Perfect!

Sugizo: “oi!...yo! ...hey! ... Yoshiki! How did manage to go into such a deep meditation?”
Yoshiki: “Oh no…..I wasn't meditating. I just had the best idea……oh anyway looks like we are having a name change. You'll just have to be guests on the song instead!”
Sugizo: “Ok let me consult my cosmic bow on this? Bow what do you think? .....
Hmmm bow has spoken. He says this is the way of the universe and you have more important things to think about like...do phoenixes actually dream of electronic music? Good point bow! Now let's go to do the real job of helping the aid workers with their relief work!”
Yoshiki: “Wow the bow actually gives advice?! Let me ask a question!.......”
Sugizo: “I'm sorry my friend. The bow only answers to my cosmic energy.”
Yoshiki: “Aww no fair...anyway Heath, Pata are you ok just be credited as guests?”
Heath: “.....”
Pata: “Yoshiki you know as long as I have played my guitar I am truly satisfied. Come on Heath let's go to Roppongi and get drunk!”

Meanwhile back at Toshi's house...

Toshi: “Whoa! What's all this on twitter? The fans love me! They truly love me! Baby fish-chan did you read this? They love me!! I'm gonna call Yoshiki!!!
Baby fish-chan: “Are you crazy? You know I’m not real, right?”

Ring ring, ring ring

Yoshiki's phone: “Hey Toshi.......sigh”
Toshi: “Princess! Guess who's more popular than you now bro?! Ha ha ha!!
Yoshiki: “Never! I still have more followers than you on Twitter!”
Toshi: “but now you know that there is no X Japan without me! The fans have spoken!”
Yoshiki: “Of course there can be no X Japan without you! Why did you think I never found a replacement singer for you in those ten years of...well.......”
Toshi: “Maybe I should be leader of the band now?”
Yoshiki: “Don't be getting big headed now that you've learnt how to bake...oh yeah.....and where the hell is my cheesecake!?

BTW.... did you see that talking alpaca on Twitter.......
some people are so weird.................
You can’t say that…..!
We have the best fans…..
Yes, you’re right we do have the best fans..…..so that alpaca is actually real right……?”

This is how the fantasy and Red Swan drama went on in my head! Please let me have this illusion!
Let’s be honest. We all love the X drama! What will we have to complain about when the album is released. What will we have to affectionately mock if there are no problems? How will I ever be able to pretend I can drink like a rock star if there was no Yoshiki wine?

To quote a recent song: What's the lie? What's the truth? What to believe?

Disclaimer: Not a factual post! Ha ha! This is just a collection of random thoughts in Fluffy's brain. incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.  :D ;D :D ;D  :P

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: October 05, 2018, 12:12:44 AM
You are a total freak and for that I love you ;D ;D ;D

positively unsure。

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 05, 2018, 07:54:13 AM
OMG, this!!

I'm dying, I'm literally laughing my head off  ;D ;D ;D

Your scars are beautiful

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: October 05, 2018, 08:42:13 AM
You are a total freak and for that I love you ;D ;D ;D

Aww thanks dude! Love ya too! I'm not usually used to hearing 'freak' and 'love' in the same sentence! Usually it's 'God Fluffy you are so weird' or 'Morning weirdo' or 'i've never met anyone like you' or 'Why are you being like this?' ha ha ha!

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: October 05, 2018, 08:52:18 AM
OMG, this!!

I'm dying, I'm literally laughing my head off  ;D ;D ;D

Aww glad it made you laugh! Just re-read it now and there are so many mistakes! Ha! The joys of typing on your phone!

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: October 05, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
There is no "better" drug of being high then insomnia ;)

This is so trufax! It's pretty hard to "forget" that there's four other people in your band, though. But I know nothing about this dude's brain. Could be an ego thing. In any case it's pretty weird and it keeps getting weirder. I look forward to an X Japan feat. Pikotaro thing, at this rate it could happen.  ;D

Yoshiki: “Well guys the fans have spoken. Looks like my name is the only name going on this. I know I always say that we are X means everyone but the fans have spoken. I'm afraid you guys just don't have the X factor!

OMG FLUFFY YOU BROKE THE INTERNET  ;D

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: October 05, 2018, 10:32:22 AM
There is no "better" drug of being high then insomnia ;)

This is so trufax! It's pretty hard to "forget" that there's four other people in your band, though. But I know nothing about this dude's brain. Could be an ego thing. In any case it's pretty weird and it keeps getting weirder. I look forward to an X Japan feat. Pikotaro thing, at this rate it could happen.  ;D

I didn't mean that he is forgetting about all the other members completely. Just that he thought maybe he don't need to mention them because they are (maybe in his mind) less important (<- *maybe* and not in my opinion).

Just re-read it now and there are so many mistakes! Ha! The joys of typing on your phone!

You wrote all that on your phone??? Must be taken forever!
And yes, there was one mistake :D Ysohiki called him Heath instead of Keith ;D ;D ;D

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #57 on: October 05, 2018, 11:05:22 AM
Ahh fluffy, this was awesome. :D Seriously you need to go on archivesofourown and write fanfic like this!!! Not just here and on discord, but to a wider audience. I ROFLed so much :DDD

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: October 05, 2018, 01:35:54 PM
Ahh fluffy, this was awesome. :D Seriously you need to go on archivesofourown and write fanfic like this!!! Not just here and on discord, but to a wider audience. I ROFLed so much :DDD

Ah that's sweet of you but I did this so tongue-in-cheek! I literally know nothing about proper writing. I can think this stuff in my head much better than I can apply it to paper! Even when I'm writing it i'm thinking 'this probably sounds like total crap to others and won't be funny at all!'

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: October 05, 2018, 01:36:26 PM
And yes, there was one mistake :D Ysohiki called him Heath instead of Keith ;D ;D ;D

KEITH! I can't stop ROFLing now and my boss is right next door, you guys are gonna get me fired  ;D