• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Jealousy era interviews

returner · 2492

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: June 28, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
Does anyone have links to interviews with Yoshiki from the Jealousy era. English or Japanese but prefer to find English ones first

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 09:28:13 AM
Ok, it's not an interview and probably it's not precisely what you were looking for... ::) but it describes so clearly an aspect of Yoshiki's instinct that I couldn't help but sharing it...  ;):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byBclbj6fAU

Your scars are beautiful

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 09:52:37 AM

Your scars are beautiful

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 30, 2018, 10:47:27 PM
Ok, it's not an interview and probably it's not precisely what you were looking for... ::) but it describes so clearly an aspect of Yoshiki's instinct that I couldn't help but sharing it...  ;):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byBclbj6fAU

;D I'm dead! That was hilarious. Timid to impulse to minor regret lol irl.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 30, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 03, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

My favourite part of this is when he sits down and starts to fix his hair.  :D This is why we love Yoshiki!

Right? That, 'fuck- my hair,' moment  :)