X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to X-Freaks new forum !!!
    Please read the rules :)
  • We have T-Shirt design contest going on. Please visit this topic :)
  • New Theme! Discussion goes here
  • x-freaks.com - online for more than 13 years!
  • latest forum news: CLICK HERE

Fun post - personality tests

Fluffy · 1081

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: April 25, 2018, 11:09:08 PM
I've done a few Myers Briggs personality tests over the years and  thought it was fun and also a little insightful with certain traits to be true of myself. I thought it might be a fun idea to find out what  'types' all the Xfreaks are and a bit of fun to speculate on what members of the band might be. I know some companies use these tests to maybe find suitable positions for different personalities.

If anyone is interested the link to a free version of the test is here:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am apparently an INFJ

I think I've seen somewhere on a website someone suggested Yoshiki might be an INFP

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
I've done a few Myers Briggs personality tests over the years and  thought it was fun and also a little insightful with certain traits to be true of myself. I thought it might be a fun idea to find out what  'types' all the Xfreaks are and a bit of fun to speculate on what members of the band might be. I know some companies use these tests to maybe find suitable positions for different personalities.

If anyone is interested the link to a free version of the test is here:

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

I am apparently an INFJ

I think I've seen somewhere on a website someone suggested Yoshiki might be an INFP

That was fun, I think. LOL.  Apparently I am a :DEBATER (ENTP-T).   OK...'

69% EXTRAVERTED
51% INTUITIVE
53% THINKING
75% PROSPECTING
68% TURBULENT

I kinda hurried through this and was unsure on what to click for most of the questions.  I mean, I knew which ones to click, just not quite sure how much to the left or right side depending on which answer I was picking.

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 08:05:10 AM
 It comes out I belong to the same group of Galadriel (Tolkien) which actually is one of my avatars

Your scars are beautiful

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 09:38:20 AM
I always get the extreme socially innapropriate nerd result from those, which is suprisingly accurate!  ;D

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Guruxo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
Apparently I'm a logistician lol
58% introverted
63% observant
65% thinking
57% judging
53% turbulent

???

Offline aki

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 27, 2018, 02:11:22 PM
This is a great topic! :D I'm an INFJ and that explains so much why I feel like a hypersensitive alien most of the time. ::)

I think INFP for Yoshiki sounds about right. As for the others, I think it's much harder to tell. I could see Sugizo being an ENFx. Toshi, Pata and Heath are most likely introverts but I'm unsure which types exactly. hide and Taiji might be more on the extraverted spectrum. Generally, it's not easy to tell especially because older interviews are in Japanese only plus we don't really know how they act/acted in private. Some people are amazingly captivating on stage but their true nature is introverted. If introverts get the chance to do what they're passionate about they can occasionally act like extroverts.

I'd love to read more opinions. :)

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 06:06:13 PM
This is a great topic! :D I'm an INFJ and that explains so much why I feel like a hypersensitive alien most of the time. ::)

I think INFP for Yoshiki sounds about right. As for the others, I think it's much harder to tell. I could see Sugizo being an ENFx. Toshi, Pata and Heath are most likely introverts but I'm unsure which types exactly. hide and Taiji might be more on the extraverted spectrum. Generally, it's not easy to tell especially because older interviews are in Japanese only plus we don't really know how they act/acted in private. Some people are amazingly captivating on stage but their true nature is introverted. If introverts get the chance to do what they're passionate about they can occasionally act like extroverts.

I'd love to read more opinions. :)

Hi fellow INFJ!! I understand the hypersensitive alien thing so well. I have too many feelings! :'(

Yeah I think INFP could be a good fit for Yoshiki. Though it is tricky to say as he does seem to be around people lots but I don't get the impression that he is an extrovert.

Though I'm not great at typing people myself but psychology stuff really fascinates me.

I think Heath and Pata are likely to be introverts. Though it is hard to place the others. I think you are right that Sugizo is more extroverted. it is hard to say what is stage persona vs the real character.

Teemeah

Reply #7 on: April 27, 2018, 08:24:21 PM

Offline Kasumi

• Global Moderator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 04:46:10 PM
I LOVE personality tests! :D

This was my result:
"ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact."

As I read through the description I found it to be pretty acurate. :) It was really fun. Thanx for posting.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 06:38:15 PM
I LOVE personality tests! :D

This was my result:
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact."

As I read through the description I found it to be pretty acurate. :) It was really fun. Thanx for posting.

That's why I luv ya  :-*

positively unsure。

Offline helenmoon

• Sunday Listener
  • kiss the sky
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 29, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population"

Seems I belong to this rare breed too... You are in good company  :)

Your scars are beautiful

Offline aki

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 29, 2018, 11:56:04 AM
Yay, hello fellow INFJs. 8) It's amazing to see so many of us around here, haha. ;D

Offline Fluffy

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 29, 2018, 07:29:59 PM
I did wonder if there would be a trend in personality types who are X Japan fans. This is now the INFJ hangout! At least we all understand each other  :) I am a little bit of personality test addict.

Offline Guruxo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 04:19:35 PM
ISTJ club over here  :P
(isn't there another ISTJ on here?? no?)

Offline matsumoto

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: June 15, 2018, 09:03:29 AM
Looks like I'm on the INFP-T team!

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: June 15, 2018, 12:23:34 PM
I took the top test, over, and still got the same result.  Debater. ENTP-T.  Anyone else got that? lol

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 16, 2018, 03:16:45 PM
Looks like I'm on the INFP-T team!

Same here, INFP-T buddy:D

Offline pt_93

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 05:30:24 PM
ISTJ club over here  :P
(isn't there another ISTJ on here?? no?)

I’m this one too  ;D

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #18 on: June 17, 2018, 09:09:53 PM
And another INFJ here! XD

So much about "less than one percent" being INFJ... apparently we are especially attracted by X...o_O

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...