• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Toshi 20180203 TV appearance

Guest · 1794

Teemeah

on: February 10, 2018, 06:19:02 PM
He looks good. I wonder what he is talking about :D You see, it's so much better when he doesn't wear studded jackets and too many crystals.

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 08:55:52 PM
He looks good. I wonder what he is talking about :D You see, it's so much better when he doesn't wear studded jackets and too many crystals.

Oooooh, so this is that TV show, Toshi talked about, when he overslept, and made it just in time, and wasn't able to do his hair properly. Then that's why he looks better here, hahaha  ;D Btw, they didn't talk about much. They said, they went to eat dinner with Hamaguchi after the All Night Nippon show, then Toshi introduced the best 3 sweets he got from Hamaguchi. The fisrt one was some kind of mochi, and Toshi said, when he got it, he ate them all, and felt sick after that. Then they did this "Toshi folktale" thing again, and asked, if he's an instagram-fan, and he said yes, and they showed one of his handmade sweets. Toshi said, he makes it to himself, and eats it alone. In the second one, they said one of Hamaguchi's kohai (junior, lower person) gave a birthday cake for Toshi, and Toshi was so touched, he wanted to surprise him, no matter what, so he appeard on their air-band performance. :D That was all.

Teemeah

Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 09:26:29 PM
Aww thank you :D Toshi should open a confectionery or sweets cafe :D seriously, he is so good at making these sweets. He eats alone... awww. TOSHIIIIIIII, I VOLUNTEEEEEEEEEER  ;D

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 09:34:21 PM
Aww thank you :D Toshi should open a confectionery or sweets cafe :D seriously, he is so good at making these sweets. He eats alone... awww. TOSHIIIIIIII, I VOLUNTEEEEEEEEEER  ;D

Eating alone, I mean, he makes them for himself only.  ;D But he goes out to eat with other people very often. :) And I volunteer for Toshi confectionery or Toshibucks too. <3

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 09:44:31 PM
OMGGGGG!!! I found that air-band performance, hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D Don't forget, they are comedians, and they love X Japan, and they didn't mean to hurt them or anything with this. So Toshi actually went there, and surprised them. Except Hamaguchi, who knew he would come.

Teemeah

Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 11:07:52 PM
OMG that's funnnnnny :DDDD