• some kind of nerdness...
on: January 21, 2018, 08:39:08 PM
Hi folks,

I've found this. Has this been in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RvK6dfIrrI

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 09:30:45 PM
wow, there are even reenactments of scenes from his book. This needs to be translated :o I'm willing to do the subtitling and burning if someone is willing to do the translation.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 22, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
Yeah there seem to the some reanactments, right? They guys who plays him kind of looks like him  8)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 22, 2018, 12:12:02 PM
WOW is right.  I can wait for the translation but man would it be good to have this in an English version as well.  I am so compelled to keep watching but too many things to do right now, plus sleep.  This was just uploaded about a week and a half ago or so.  I wonder if they intended it to be on youtube at all or if when Toshi finds out it's been uploaded, if they will allow it to stay? I sure hope it stays!

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 24, 2018, 11:11:23 PM
I've heard of the title of this documentary, but it's the first time to see not blocked one. I think there had been Korean subtitles in 2014(the days before I became a fan of X) but everything is blocked now. I can see only several screenshots. 

Can I translate it? Honestly I have some trouble watching these kinds of documentary. I become too emotional and can't control myself. Maybe because I'm not mentally healthy.

Nevertheless, I'll try to do it. I'm not sure. I wish there is another volunteer.

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
If you're not comfortable with doing it don't worry about it Lakeisle <3 It's supposed to be a fun hobby, not something that drags you down.

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Teemeah

Reply #6 on: January 25, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
Yes, I agree. Even the book was disturbing to read. I had to stop several times and resume later.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: January 25, 2018, 10:16:03 AM
I agree, too.  The last thing we want to do is make you upset or uncomfortable.  If you are hesitant to do it, then don't.  You do so much for us as it is.  The video can wait or if no one wants to translate, then so be it.  No one deserves to be made to do something that makes them upset or sad.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 25, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
Yeah there seem to the some reanactments, right? They guys who plays him kind of looks like him  8)

They do, matsumoto and the one playing as hide looks a lot like hide, too! I need to watch the rest of it to see what I can pick up from it and who else that we know is portrayed in it.

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 26, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Thank you for your understanding. I think people who read Toshl's book "Brainstorming" and watched that documentary are brave though.