• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Toshl "All night Nippon premium" translations

sasasama · 14213

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
on: January 16, 2018, 09:38:59 PM
As you guys know, Toshi's taking part in Japan's most popular radio program, called "All Night Nippon". It only started 2 weeks ago, so there are only 2 episodes, and they broadcast on every Monday. I saw someone started to share translations here. I'm also a kind of a beginner japanese learner here, but I tought why not to share what I've got?  ;D I'm gonna leave the translations in the comments below! And here are the links, if you want to listen! And of course, if someone else who also learns japanese finds a mistake, or can add something, feel free to do it!  :)

2018. 01. 08.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Hu3uMV0Xo

2018. 01.15.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRtOS8PxFas&t=2s

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 09:41:54 PM
2018. 01. 08.

Guest, Pata

In the beginning Toshi talked about how much he missed doing radio and how good it feels. It was his dream since he was 13, he loved to listen to this radio program (All night nippon, the most popular radio program in Japan) after school under the kotatsu. He even introducedw himself for those who migh don't know him. And told what he did lately. Released a single, did a lot of collaborations, various TV shows.
The first corner is called "Toshi coffee premium". Toshi is the master of coffee. The first guest is Pata.
Pata: Why I had to come first again???!!!!
Toshi made tea for Pata, and then told him, that the first "menu" (topic) is, "Your past, present, future".
They talked about baseball, that Toshi has a baseball player friend, not sure of the name tho. And Toshi played baseball in the past. And  then suddenly they started to talk about cats.

Toshi: Did you buy a cat?
Pata: No, I didn't recently...
Toshi: Eeeh?!
Pata: Well, my love for cats haven't changed tho. There's a shrine I usually go, and there on a narrow road there are a bunch of cats.

He said, he goes there to great them, and he made a joke. Konbanwa means good evening, and he said "konban-nya".

Toshi: Ah, cats are good after all
Pata: Yes
Toshi: I have a character called "CaToshi "
Pata: ......ha?

Pata was trying to figure out this CaToshi name. Toshi said: If you UGGGHNN (put) Cat and Toshi together, you get "CaUGHHN" (I think it was a refer to ppap)

T: So back to the topic, tell me something about your past, present, future, as a guitarist
T: I wanted to ask this formerly, but why did you choose guitar?
Pata: Why? Well, my little sister had a guitar at that time.
T: Whaaaat? Your little sister?! laughing When was it? 40 years ago? So because of your little sister...WTF?? THATS SO UNCOOL!
P: Let me be! It's good as it is!
T: So Pata great-teacher started playing guitar bc of his little sister
P: Maybe she's the great-teacher
T: Or great-great-teacher

(Daisensei means "great-teacher, big-teacher, its a high position, so they mean Pata is one of the biggest rock guitarists in Japan so thats why Toshi called him like that. And they made jokes, that maybe the superstar is Pata's sister, not Pata)

Toshi showed Pata the CaToshi
T: this is CaToshi
P: Ah, I see
T: Next time, please wear this T-shirt
P:.....no thanks.
T: Awwwww........ but its sooo cute~
P: No thanks.

There was a part I didn't really understand what happened, but talked about how they met, and something singing related event in the past. really not sure. but Pata "sang", and Toshi died in laughter.

T: this was the first time I heard Pata singing *laughing really hard*

(It sounded like: HANYANYA HANYANYA HANYANYA. You guys should listen to it, haha :D)

T: So the next topic is, "Lies, and gossips, Toshi's folktales!" You know, when fans talk about stories, and try to decide wether its true or not.
P: Your folktales?
T: It's just the title, it don't has to be all about me! For example, like your previous story about how you started playing guitar.
P: But thats not a folktale!
T: I only believe it, because I heard it from you! But if somebody else would've told me, I would've been like "No waaay! Nobody believes that!"
P: But I've already talked about it in the past in an interview.
T: What? Really?!

And then they started to talk about how they met, again. Pata has a band in Chiba, called "Judy", and they were really famous there at that time. Pata was the leader. And when the drummer couldnt come, he asked Yoshiki to play with them on lives.  If I understood right, Toshi was there on a live, and thats how they met. But then Pata  rememberd, that Toshi had a ridiculous Yamaha bag. They started to laugh, and Toshi said: "You have a really good memory!"

P: Well, I couldn't forget that bag!"
T: Well, I totally forgot what I wore when we first met.
P: But listen, I was like "Who the heck is this guy?"
T: Anyway, so this is "Toshi's folktales". People started to talk about, "Wow, Toshi's sense of fashion was so cool back then, he was so good looking and fashonable..."
P: Ermh... What language do you speak? (refers that Toshi talks about bullshit, bc that bag was everything but fashonable)
T: Japanese *laughs*
T: So, we should decide, if the stories are true, or not.
P: Then please send us your letters...
T: Ahmm.... not letters...
P: Then what? Fax?
T: No... You know, that other thing....that... E-mail *whispers*
P: Ah, I see. So letters.
T: Yeah, another kind of letter. Electric.

(Oh, and the last letter in Toshi's new name revealed!!!!! When he spelled the e-mail he said L. So its an L. Toshl)

Both Toshi and Pata watched a japanese drama recently, called "Rikuoh". After that they didn't talk about so much, and unfortunately I didn't understand.

In the end:

T: Soon, the show is over, I dont wanna go homeee
P: Let me go home...
T: *laughs* Anyway, please drink my tea!

And then Toshi red the details about Pata's upcoming lives, they played Wish from Ra:IN. And in the very end, Toshi played Tears on the acoustic guitar. He told, he's really happy, and he wants to keep this feeling all year, and experience happiness with the fans.

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:43:55 PM
2018. 01. 15.

Toshi started the episode with talking about the weather. It's getting really cold everywhere, so take care, and he hopes, this radio program will warm our hearts in this cold night. Since it's winter, he caught a cold too. Then, he started to talk about sports, and he mentioned, he went to the Volleyball club in high school, and he hated it, it was really tough, but looking back at it, he learned a lot from the teachers and the senpais.

Recently he did a "Happy New Year" live, and that was the most touching live of all of the lives he did in 2017. He couldn't hold his tears in. He cried a lot.

He said he's still very grateful for being able to do this "All night Nippon" radio program, it makes him really happy, and it gives him life-energy.

Today's guests are Sugizo, and Miwa-san.

First, only Sugizo. (Miwa joined later)

The first corner just like in the previous ep, is "Toshi coffee premium". Toshi serves coffee, or tea to the guest, and they talk while drinking.

Toshi asked Sugizo how he's doing lately.

S: I'm taking it easy right now. I slowed down a bit.
T: Wow, it's a pleausure to hear, because I know you always overwork yourself!
S: This was my life's busiest year so far. Solo recording, Luna Sea recording, X Japan recording. Come to think of it, it's almost too much to handle for a person.

Sugizo said, he went to an onsen to rest, and then he went to eat dinner, but he caught a cold.

T: Yes, as soon as the new year started, I caught a cold too. But it wasn't a big deal, only my nose ran a bit.

Toshi went to make coffee for Sugizo. He said he's going to make his favourite coffee at the moment.

T: Smell it!
S: Ah, it smells like chocolate!
T: It's good, isn't it?

Sugizo continued the talk about the onsen he visited in Hakone, while Toshi was smashing the coffee beans.

T: I think it's too loud, I'm not sure if they can still hear you?
S: No, no it's okay, they can hear me!

He said, he went to Nagoya to eat dinner later, and it was really delishious. Toshi repeated "I know, I know, I want to go too!" with an enthusiastic voice. (We know Toshi loves food <3)

S: Wow, you really made me coffee, it's amazing!
T: Taste it! I have sweets too. So, how is it?
S: It's really good! Don't you put milk in it?
T: Usually no, but if I do, I use almond milk.
S: This is so good, don't you want to tell to the listeners, how you make it?
T: Well, this is my all time favourite!
S: That wasn't an answer... But I guess it's a secret.

Toshi said, he is more like a morning person, he can work better at morning, and he wakes up at 5am. He said something about growing hormones, which are producing during the night.

S: I don't have those hormones for years.

Sugizo said something like, when he spent the night at the studio working, he went to sleep at a certain time, put an alarm, woke up, and went back to work.

T: How is the coffee?
S: Fantastic!

The "menu" (topic) is the same again: present, past, future.

T: A new Star Wars film was released again recently.
S: Yes, it was really good!
T: How long do you like Star Wars?
S: Since it was released in Japan.
T: And why do you like it?
S: Well, I love sci-fi in general. I love space-related stuff since I was a child. Maybe Star Wars was the first foreign movie I saw.

They started to talk about the acoustic concert, how good it was, and how much they enjoyed it. Toshi said, the rehearsal went in a really good mood, and he loves playing music with his good friends.

Next corner is Toshi folk-tales.

Toshi read a mail: " I heard a gossip, that Toshi and Sugizo went out to drink, and they started to sing a song from an anime in akapella. Is it true or not? If it's ture, I want to hear that song."

I think it wasn't quite true, but Toshi said, on a certain night he and Sugizo went to his studio and drank, while writing "Phoenix", a collaboration song from Sugizo's solo album.

Miwa joined the program. Toshi made tea for Miwa which she really liked.

T: Do you like sweets?
M: Of course!
T: I'm the king of sweets. I loove sweets!
M: Somehow I tought the mood will be much more serious here.
T: Do you drink alcohol?
M: Ahh... I can't really handle it.
T: Me neither.
S: What a great radio program would it be, if we could drink alcohol!

They recieved a letter from a high school student, that she/he sang Miwa's song on a contest.

M: It's a pleasure to hear! Please sing my songs in the future!

Then Sugi and Toshi started to laugh suddenly, I have no idea why.

T: You are laughing like a grandma! Like, Ohohohoho~ (I'm not sure if he said that to Miwa or Sugi)

Toshi wanted to introduce the next topic, but he's tongue stuck, and they started to laugh again.

Toshi folk-tales: Lies

M: Can I start this one?
T: Of course!
M: So my manager said recently, that back then Yoshiki ate a curry which was really really spicy, so he went home. Is that true?
T: Yes, it's true!
M: What? He really went home just because the curry was too spicy? No way!
T: It was before Tokyo Dome. After rehearsal he got a different type of curry from the manager, and it was unbelievably spicy. I saw him when he ate it, and he was sweating like crazy. He threw the curry to the manager, rushed out and screamed "I'm gonna go home!"

Next question:    Is that true that you never feel nervous in front of cameras and TV, Toshi-san?

T: What do you guys think? Do you feel nervous?
M: Well, it takes me time. Let me explain! For example, before I go to stage, I eat my dinner, you know there are people who feel so nervous that they can't eat. I can eat, but as soon as I'm on stage I feel nervous.
T: To tell the truth, I don't ever feel nervous anymore. I'm a veteran.
S: Same with me. I absolutely don't feel it.

The next question was about magic tricks.

T: I'm doing magic tricks for my friend's children nowadays.

M: Is that mean, that you are practicing them at home?
T: Yes. Just to entertain children.

They started to talk about their hairstyles back then. The mohawk. Sugizo and Toshi said, when they did concerts in livehouses, that was hell, because the livehouses were really small, and they used about 10 jar of hairspray to make those hairstyles, also there was smoke in the air, and the smell of alcohol. So it was really stincky.

The last corner is: Mr. Rogan helps you solve your problems. (Rogan is Toshi's agressive alterego, haha)

A mother sent an e-mail abou her junior-high son, that he can't wake up in the morning, and she can't wake him up either, so he's always late.

M: I'm always 5 minutes late. Always. Maybe because it takes a lot of time to prepare, and I have to rush, and I get there just in time.
T: Well, that 5 minute is forgivable.
S: I think she shouldn't care about that. Everyone has to learn on their own how to control their own life.
Rogan(Toshi): RIGHT! IF HE'S ALWAYS LATE, THAT'S HIS PROBLEM! HE HAS TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE IT WORK! *screams*

I didn't really understand the next one, but here are the answers.

S: I think she has to learn, how to put herself in the front. And take care about those things, which are important to her.

Rogan(Toshi): RIGHT! THIS IS ALL YOUR PROBLEM!! *screams*

The next one is from a student, who's preparing for exams, but she's so nervous she can't sleep at night, so she needs a little encouragement.

S: There's nothing you can't do!
T: IF YOU WANT TO DO IT, JUST DO IT! *screams*

In the end Toshi played Forever Love.

T: I know you are really busy, but please visit me again!

If I understood right, there will be two guests next week too.

Teemeah

Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 09:59:20 PM
Ahh this is so much fun! I wish I could understand them myself :) Thank you for the translation :)

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2018, 07:15:08 PM
Ahh this is so much fun! I wish I could understand them myself :) Thank you for the translation :)

I'm planning on translating all the upcoming ones. :) I really love listening to the guys laughing, joking, and Toshi is adorable. Best way to learn japanese.   :D

Teemeah

Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
That's for sure. I'm currently learning hiragana so I'm waaay too far off from listening to radio yet :(

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2018, 03:57:56 AM
sasasama,

はじめまして, 日本語の勉強の友達! よろしくお願いします

I think Toshl's pronunciation is very clear and well understood. Maybe because he's the vocal of X? I'd like to listen to the radio you linked.

Teemeah

Reply #7 on: January 18, 2018, 08:09:41 AM
I heard that Yoshiki is difficult to understand because he speaks too quickly and also sometimes uses the wrong word :D

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 08:47:01 AM
sasasama,

はじめまして, 日本語の勉強の友達! よろしくお願いします

I think Toshl's pronunciation is very clear and well understood. Maybe because he's the vocal of X? I'd like to listen to the radio you linked.

Nice to meet you too!  :)

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 08:48:16 AM
I heard that Yoshiki is difficult to understand because he speaks too quickly and also sometimes uses the wrong word :D

Well, that is one thing he's speaking super fast, but he stutters a looooot, my god!  :O

Teemeah

Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 09:14:37 AM
wow. That's interesting, because when he speaks English, he speaks slowly and doesn't stutter. Maybe his stuttering is tied to his fast speaking in Japanese? He wants to express himself too fast, too soon? And in English, he is forced to think about the right words, maybe?

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
Starting at 5:24 in the video, Yoshiki starts talking and he gets faster and faster.  I was just listening to the video while doing other things then the men talking.  Then I heard him speaking in Japanese but he started talking so fast, I just stopped what I was doing and watched him.  I was trying to figure out what he was doing because he was going so fast for a while, there.   Then I wondered if he didn't perhaps have a lisp.  I don't think so but at times it sorta sounds that way which may be why he is speaks so slowly when he talks in English.  Maybe he is trying to correct himself as he goes? I really don't know but there is something strange to me about how he speaks and I can't put my finger on it any other way at this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X05CaaqgwYU

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 11:01:45 AM
Does Yoshiki shutter? I didn't notice it. He definitely shuttered a lot at the press conference announcing Hide's death. But he couldn't help shuttering in that situation.

Yoshiki obviously speaks fast when he speaks in Japanese. But, for me, Hide's Japanese is much harder to understand. Hide often mumbles and uses unusual, poetic, eccentric words. And the biggest challenge is understanding Pata's speaking. It's not a problem of pronunciation or speed. Lately, I translated each X member's interview written in 1992, and the translation of Pata's interview took twice as much time as the other member's. His speaking is not logical. You know, Pata is called Taoist or hermit(I don't know how to say it in English, because it is a very oriental thing). Anyway, how can a normal person like me understand Taoist's words. It's impossible.

I think Toshl, Sugizo, and Heath's Japanese is relatively easy to understand.

And Taiji? I couldn't find any clips that Taiji speaks a lot. If any of you have such a clip, let me know please.

Teemeah

Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
I think Pata's speech (or the logical part of it) is largely affected by his heavy drinking. Unfortunately I have a relative who has seriousl alcohol problems and he speaks just like Pata. Fragmented sentences and the logic slips off easily.

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

There was a part I didn't really understand what happened, but talked about how they met, and something singing related event in the past. really not sure. but Pata "sang", and Toshi died in laughter.

(It sounded like: HANYANYA HANYANYA HANYANYA. You guys should listen to it, haha :D)

The song Pata sang is "Break the Darkness" written in the indie days. (starts around 32:40~ the first video)

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 11:33:28 AM
OMG, THANK YOU!!! I tried to figure out what was that so bad, haha. But I couldn't understand "Break the darkness" since they said it with a japanese pronunciation. But it was so funny, hahaha!  ;D ;D ;D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

The song Pata sang is "Break the Darkness" written in the indie days. (starts around 32:40~ the first video)

Hmmmm... Could it be this?  I deal in vintage jewelry that was made using Noh masks.  This is one of them although this is not the one in the jewelry I sell and specialize in.    There are many, many masks, each has a name.  I recognize that name from the word you are using or saying Pata sounded like he was saying.  I wonder if this is what he was singing about?   Read about Hannya.

The Hannya mask is a Noh mask which represents a jealous female demon or serpent. It has two sharp bull-like horns, metallic eyes, and a leering mouth split from ear to ear. It is generally said that the name of Hannya came from the name of an artist monk Hannya-bō who is said to have created it. The Hannya mask is generally worn in the titles as “Aoi-no-ue” or “Dōjyōji” of Noh theatre. This mask portrays the souls of women who have become demons due to obsession or jealousy. Its distinctive and frightening appearance makes it one of the most recognizable Noh masks. This mask is demonic and dangerous, but also sorrowful and tormented, displaying the complexity of human emotions. Each aspect has each emotional expression; when the actor looks straight ahead, the mask appears frightening and angry; when tilted slightly down, the face appears to be sorrowful deeply. There are some types of Hannya mask, Shiro-Hannya (literally “White Hannya mask”) or Aka-Hannya (literally “Red Hannya mask”).

This piece has a exceptional expression. Pale face and the slight wrinkle on the middle of the forehead express the anger and the pains of deep sorrow. Delicately dishevelled black hair make the mask look more grisly as if this female demon completely forgets herself because of jealous and grudge.
On the backside of the mask, it is lacquered with gold lacquer “Shiro-Hannya, carved by Ōmi”. Ōmi means Ōmi-Iseki family which produced the Noh masks from 16th to 17th century in Ōmi (today, Nagahama city, Shiga prefecture). According to its patina and the carving, probably this mask was carved by Ōmiya Yamato Sanemori, the last generation of Iseki family.

http://www.mingei-arts-gallery.com/shiro-hannya/

Teemeah

Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
I think he was simply just humming randomly, trying to mimic the sound. :)

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
Does Yoshiki shutter? I didn't notice it. He definitely shuttered a lot at the press conference announcing Hide's death. But he couldn't help shuttering in that situation.

Yoshiki obviously speaks fast when he speaks in Japanese. But, for me, Hide's Japanese is much harder to understand. Hide often mumbles and uses unusual, poetic, eccentric words. And the biggest challenge is understanding Pata's speaking. It's not a problem of pronunciation or speed. Lately, I translated each X member's interview written in 1992, and the translation of Pata's interview took twice as much time as the other member's. His speaking is not logical. You know, Pata is called Taoist or hermit(I don't know how to say it in English, because it is a very oriental thing). Anyway, how can a normal person like me understand Taoist's words. It's impossible.

I think Toshl, Sugizo, and Heath's Japanese is relatively easy to understand.

And Taiji? I couldn't find any clips that Taiji speaks a lot. If any of you have such a clip, let me know please.

In regards to hide, could it be the 4 idioms? Something like this?

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Japanese_proverbs

And this?
https://matadornetwork.com/abroad/30-awesome-japanese-idioms-start-using-english/

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: January 18, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I am going to listen to him, now.  lol

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: January 18, 2018, 12:39:23 PM

I can hear him or someone, speaking that word, over and over, very fast  :o

Teemeah

Reply #21 on: January 18, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

I can hear him or someone, speaking that word, over and over, very fast  :o

He is really just trying to mimic the sound of the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odC1BNl_Axc

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: January 18, 2018, 01:09:22 PM
I'm not so sure. I am listening to someone explaining about 20 of the  masks and when it comes to the one I posted, it sounds exactly the same to me.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: January 18, 2018, 01:34:28 PM
Thank you sasasama for translating this!

I just learned that Toshi's radio show is as interesting as an afternoon with my granny. Actually, those two would probably be good buddies.  8)

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Teemeah

Reply #24 on: January 18, 2018, 01:53:59 PM
I wouldn't mind Toshi making me tea or coffee in the afternoon and have a chat about cats and old times.  :P

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: January 18, 2018, 02:18:08 PM
Thank you sasasama for translating this!

I just learned that Toshi's radio show is as interesting as an afternoon with my granny. Actually, those two would probably be good buddies.  8)

HAHAHAHA!  ;D I love this radio show tbh. Gives me this "cosy" feeling, and a good laugh. Especially Toshi's agressive alterego, Logan. (Don't ask, I have no idea where did that come from). Well, since it's always Yoshiki in the spotlight, I decided to translate this, so you can expect more :P As far as I know, they will brodcast on every Monday till April, so that means, a lot of granny talk and coffee with Tosh. LOL Hope you don't mind, haha  ;D ;D ;D

Offline sasasama

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: January 18, 2018, 02:20:53 PM
I wouldn't mind Toshi making me tea or coffee in the afternoon and have a chat about cats and old times.  :P

I would love to try his secret chocolate coffee  <3 Yumm~

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: January 18, 2018, 02:32:01 PM
Holy hell, of course we don't mind! Our japanese-speaking fellow forum members are precious! Please keep building the bridge between these Western fellas and the land of cherry blossoms and tea talk!  :-*

On topic: yeah, I'd love it if Toshi could make me some coffee right now. Looks like the kind of guy that makes awesome coffee and has a bunch of fancy gadgets and tricks to make it taste better. Toshibucks > Starbucks.

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: January 18, 2018, 08:41:53 PM
Thanks a lot for the translation! I love Toshi's aggressive alter ego soo much, he should really integrate it into his stage performances  ;D 

Offline lakeisle

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: January 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

Hmmmm... Could it be this?  I deal in vintage jewelry that was made using Noh masks.  This is one of them although this is not the one in the jewelry I sell and specialize in.    There are many, many masks, each has a name.  I recognize that name from the word you are using or saying Pata sounded like he was saying.  I wonder if this is what he was singing about?   Read about Hannya.

It has nothing to do with to do with the mask. As Teemeah says, Pata is just humming. Same as LaLaLa.