• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Toshi's fantastic sense of fashion

matsumoto · 12963

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: December 15, 2017, 01:14:40 PM
Here's a thread to discuss the clothes Toshi needs to burn and bury far away.

Starting with this pink pullover: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bWq0e2k-u8

Woah, I can haz admin colour.

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 05:36:26 PM
Well, generally I like Toshi's style :)

But this coat is a no:

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Teemeah

Reply #2 on: December 16, 2017, 10:17:36 AM
There is nothing wrong with that pink pullover. On the contrary, I prefer this to his flashy, riveted/studded leather stuff he wears nowadays.  And the crystal-everything. Crystal skulls on his pullover.... why... just why... Sometimes he looks like a Christmas tree or a disco globe....

I like when he wears plain everyday clothes. Yes, pink, too. There is nothing wrong with that color.

Offline Guruxo

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 16, 2017, 10:40:15 AM
There is nothing wrong with that pink pullover. On the contrary, I prefer this to his flashy, riveted/studded leather stuff he wears nowadays.  And the crystal-everything. Crystal skulls on his pullover.... why... just why... Sometimes he looks like a Christmas tree or a disco globe....

I like when he wears plain everyday clothes. Yes, pink, too. There is nothing wrong with that color.

Haha, he is going to end up looking like a disco globe one day. I like seeing him in his everyday clothes compared to the leather stuff he wears now too. I don't know though, sometimes it can look good on stage but other times it just looks over the top. That white coat and those 70's trousers are a definite N.O though!  ;D

Teemeah

Reply #4 on: December 16, 2017, 12:32:56 PM
And this stuff. This was the absolute worst. He looks like a 55 year old granddad when he was barely 40 at the time.

Offline Kasumi

• Administrator
  • Fan
  • Love will find the way
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Reply #5 on: December 16, 2017, 03:53:18 PM

;D ;D ;D
Looking forward to 2019 then.

While I'm away, read this line again...

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
Reply #6 on: December 16, 2017, 04:11:50 PM
And this stuff. This was the absolute worst. He looks like a 55 year old granddad when he was barely 40 at the time.

Teemeah,
this is from his HoH time and he wasn't allowed to wear his own clothes. On this picture from the same event you can spot his injuries from treatment of the HoH members.

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #7 on: December 16, 2017, 10:06:54 PM
I know it is from that era. It still looks horrendous.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 16, 2017, 11:39:18 PM
I like the black studded jackets.   :P Although I am not sure if they would suit him well at this age or not.  The pink sweater is ok by me, too.  The rest of the stuff - yuk! LOLOL

Sometimes our tears blinded the love
We lost out dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought you'd leave me alone

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: December 17, 2017, 02:07:20 PM
And, to be fair, the main fashion faux pas of Toshi right now is the hairstyle!
It was okay from the reunion 'til 2009 I'd say, but since the 2010's I really think he should change style.

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Teemeah

Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 02:14:47 PM
It's a popular hairstyle apparently in Japan right now. For men.... I keep seeing even young guys with this kind of hairdo in Japanese dramas. It's ridiculous looking :)

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: December 18, 2017, 09:30:56 AM
No no no no no no nononono. That cashmere nude pink pullover from his Xmas video needs to be burned. It belongs in my grandma's closet, NOT Toshi's. And that little crystal charm he wears around his neck needs to burn too.

Toshi bro, why can't you find a balance between your disco-ball-sparkly-stud-vomit style and your 80 year old grandma style?

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: December 23, 2017, 07:26:35 PM
It's a popular hairstyle apparently in Japan right now. For men.... I keep seeing even young guys with this kind of hairdo in Japanese dramas. It's ridiculous looking :)

We were in Japan last year. So far we've seen none with this haircut...

For the pink Pullover... I like it... Its kinda cute ^.^

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #13 on: December 23, 2017, 08:59:29 PM
well, then it is only popular in TV series, or dunno :D

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: December 27, 2017, 04:41:27 PM
I suck at technology so I can't properly post a picture here, but what do you all guys think of the picture he posted of himself with Sugizo and Pata? It's probably the only ever recorded occurence of Toshi manspreading.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: December 28, 2017, 07:47:47 AM
I know it is from that era. It still looks horrendous.

Maybe they made him dress in those kind of clothes? He gained a lot of weight, too.  I agree about that outfit, though.  YUK!

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: December 28, 2017, 07:49:20 AM
No no no no no no nononono. That cashmere nude pink pullover from his Xmas video needs to be burned. It belongs in my grandma's closet, NOT Toshi's. And that little crystal charm he wears around his neck needs to burn too.

Toshi bro, why can't you find a balance between your disco-ball-sparkly-stud-vomit style and your 80 year old grandma style?
Are you familiar with Adam Lambert and how he was dressing during the first tour of Q+AL? He had Toshi beat, hands down, with the studs.

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: December 28, 2017, 07:50:13 AM
I suck at technology so I can't properly post a picture here, but what do you all guys think of the picture he posted of himself with Sugizo and Pata? It's probably the only ever recorded occurence of Toshi manspreading.

Where is that picture? I haven't seen it but if you tell me where it is, I can copy it over to here.

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: December 28, 2017, 09:07:44 AM

Where is that picture? I haven't seen it but if you tell me where it is, I can copy it over to here.

Fourth one on his Insta: https://www.instagram.com/toshl_officia/?hl=pt

Actually, his whole Instagram deserves to be posted on his thread  ;D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 28, 2017, 09:12:30 AM
 :D

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: December 28, 2017, 09:13:56 AM
It's a great pic! I think someone used an app on Pata's face or he's loaded with makeup, though.  He looks fabulous!

Teemeah

Reply #21 on: December 28, 2017, 10:20:51 AM

I want more Toshi manspreading. He looks amazing recently, despite his fashion choices. Looks like he lost weight and started to pump up some muscles. I just wish he would spare us the misery of his hairstyle. I would love him to grow his hair out again long. Doesn't have to be blond but long hair suits his facial structure. I understand he doesn't want to go back to the Dahlia hairstyle because it probably reminds him of his HoH period and this is why he has his hair curved out and stuff but man... seriously Toshi you look like my grandmother. If anyone knows the physical mail address of his management, I would like to send him a package with fashion tips and letters BEGGING him to change his hair. :)

Offline LEMONedMe

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: December 28, 2017, 10:23:49 AM
I like his hair long, too.  Blond would be nice, though.  That long blond hair looked so nice on him.  Pata's is looking good, though! ;)

Offline matsumoto

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: December 28, 2017, 01:45:19 PM
Woah, thanks LEMONedMe! Yeah, Toshi always runs a smoothing filter on his pics. That's why everyone looks like they have Barbie skin on his Insta.

Teemeah, if you find his stylist's address, please share it here. I might send them a freaking rotten egg for all the damage they've done to darling Toshi's hair.

Teemeah

Reply #24 on: December 28, 2017, 03:39:35 PM
I have his management's email address, shall we start bombarding them with begging emails? "please change your hairstylist" written in them repeated in a thousand lines?  ;D

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 05:17:02 PM

What is "manspreading"? Is it how Toshi is sitting? I did not now that there is a word for it. And why it's called *man*spreading? My wife is sitting like this all the time ^^

positively unsure。

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: December 28, 2017, 05:18:43 PM
I would love him to grow his hair out again long. Doesn't have to be blond but long hair suits his facial structure.

this.

Teemeah, if you find his stylist's address, please share it here. I might send them a freaking rotten egg for all the damage they've done to darling Toshi's hair.

;D
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 05:20:36 PM by nb »

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #27 on: December 28, 2017, 06:42:35 PM

What is "manspreading"? Is it how Toshi is sitting? I did not now that there is a word for it. And why it's called *man*spreading? My wife is sitting like this all the time ^^

There is even a wikipedia article about Manspreading.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manspreading

Offline nb

• Administrator
  • Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: December 28, 2017, 08:15:17 PM
bwaaahahahahahahhaaa  ;D ;D ;D

she-bagging! omg this world has too much time...

positively unsure。

Teemeah

Reply #29 on: December 28, 2017, 11:27:45 PM

Nope, he did that before :D