Author Topic: 10 best X-Japan songs according to Yoshiki  (Read 466 times)

Teemeah

• Fan
  • Endless rain, fall on my heart, kokoro no kizu ni
    • View Profile
    • My Hungarian blog about Asian culture
Re: 10 best X-Japan songs according to Yoshiki
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 03:21:54 PM »
In Hide's defense, his voice is pretty good on that note. Looks like he actually had a great range.  Guitar is pretty nice as well. But yeah, my two year old nephew does a better job at pronouncing words.

hey, I bet your Japanese pronunciation also sucks :P and mine too. :D Actually, for Japanese, English is insanely difficult, for the lack of their distinction between r and l, it sounds the exact same to them. Literally, they have to learn to pronounce each such word one by one. Considering this, Yoshiki does an amazing job in English.

And nobody, nobody can beat this Bulgarian woman, so considering this, Toshi and hide are pretty okay ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVVv97pKGk
X-ed pretty hard on first listen. My first Japanese band and second Japanese music love after Miyavi.  My Interview with Yoshiki

matsumoto

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2017, 04:58:15 PM »
I was referring to Light My Fire. Yup, I actually like Rard Ruck Roman too, but mostly Toshi being the awesome vocalist that he is.

Holy cow, I can't even say a single word in Japanese and my Russian teacher laughts openly at my poor face when I try to speak it  8)
All my respect to those dudes, they do a great job at speaking in a language that's so different from their own.

Teemeah

• Fan
  • Endless rain, fall on my heart, kokoro no kizu ni
    • View Profile
    • My Hungarian blog about Asian culture
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2017, 07:30:59 PM »
I will learn Japanese though. it's on my language bucket list now that I discovered X Japan. First need to finish Korean and then heeerrre i coooommmmmee Japaaaaan  8)
X-ed pretty hard on first listen. My first Japanese band and second Japanese music love after Miyavi.  My Interview with Yoshiki