• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

New Luna Sea album "A Will" out December 11th

Drsrh · 3644

Offline Drsrh

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: November 10, 2013, 06:48:46 AM
http://www.lunasea.jp/app-def/S-102/wp/news/lunasea/4343

Really excited to hear about this as it's their first album in quite sometime. I've been holding off on buying the singles that've been coming out so I could wait and get the album. The major downside is three tracks aren't going to be on it. Those are The One: Crash to Create, Echo, and Lost World. Which subsequently bums me out, because that means I do have to get the singles if I want those tracks on a hard copy. Here's the track listing though:

01. Anthem of Light
02. Rouge
03. The End of the Dream
04. MARIA
05. Glowing
06. 乱
07. absorb
08. Metamorphosis
09. 銀ノ月  
10. Thoughts
11. Grace

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 08:30:56 PM
Super excited to hear MARIA!!! Been waiting for that song since they performed it a few years back! One would never have been on the album as it was released as a mini album anyway. For the other two b sides, could always grab them on iTunes for a couple of bucks?

Offline Drsrh

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 09:49:33 PM
Super excited to hear MARIA!!! Been waiting for that song since they performed it a few years back! One would never have been on the album as it was released as a mini album anyway. For the other two b sides, could always grab them on iTunes for a couple of bucks?

Didn't they advertise The One as their return single when it was coming out? I just mean, if there's room on the disc, why not throw them in? At least the two b sides anyway. I'll probably just import the discs as they're not too expensive right now. Probably going to go with the Blu-Ray set for the album too since I've been really digging most of the reunion tracks.

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 10:40:17 PM
Didn't they advertise The One as their return single when it was coming out? I just mean, if there's room on the disc, why not throw them in? At least the two b sides anyway. I'll probably just import the discs as they're not too expensive right now. Probably going to go with the Blu-Ray set for the album too since I've been really digging most of the reunion tracks.

O, I can't remember what they sold it as XD I guess they don't add the tracks so that after the album is released, there is still value in buying the singles for those that aren't collectors but still want all released tracks?

I would love to import the album, especially when I read that a LP sized edition is going to be released, but I'm not sure if I will :/ I have bought quite a lot of CDs from Japan over the years but recently haven't had much money so I'm thinking I might have to get it from iTunes...I really like how since their reunion Luna Sea have made it easy for people around the world to get a hold of their music. X Japan have top to a lesser extent...(two singles since reunion XD ahhh, we can only laugh :) )

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 05, 2013, 08:00:26 PM
For those interested, a preview trailer of the album tracks was made available today:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRu1xzpvsuc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:56:54 AM by mC »

Offline nage

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Reply #5 on: December 08, 2013, 09:56:51 PM
I need to check this out. Has been spinning STYLE and SHINE at work recently. Luna Sea definitely puts me in a better mood when dealing with stupid customers. :D I hate them much less ever since I started listening to them again.

May X be with you!

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 10, 2013, 08:02:26 PM
Release Day today! Good to find that it was in the New Zealand iTunes store this morning, so I assume it has a worldwide release via iTunes as well as the physical one in Japan. Had a listen though and it's great! :) Especially like how Maria has turned out!