• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

#XDay POSTPONED

AsukaMiyu · 19095

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: February 04, 2016, 06:25:42 PM
I assum everyone has received the Email from AXS.
Are they serious that we need to call that phone number to get a refund?
Are we back to 1990 where we didn't t have Internet?
We bought the ticket online, our credit card was charged but need to call a bloody phone number to cancel?
Which is likely to be busy as hell. I am sorry that I sound angry, but I am really angry.

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #31 on: February 04, 2016, 06:30:07 PM
A friend mailed them to ask if it's possible to get a refund by e-mail and they said yes. :)
So just ask them as well and it should be okay! Good luck!!

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: February 04, 2016, 08:09:43 PM
A friend mailed them to ask if it's possible to get a refund by e-mail and they said yes. :)
So just ask them as well and it should be okay! Good luck!!

Thanks. I have sent them an email, let's wait and see.
Are you going to have your ticket refund?

ben

Reply #33 on: February 04, 2016, 10:01:20 PM
Sympathy for anybody whose plans have been affected, I hope that you get everything sorted out.

Of course I also hope Pata recovers quickly, but why does everything get delayed a whole year? The documentary's getting some good response it seems and it would be a great time to release the album as well - maybe have Toshi, Sugizo, and Yoshiki doing some acoustic appearances like they do at those fan conventions. I'm guessing the album isn't finished. Someone can probably correct me here, but I read somewhere apparently Yoshiki missed the deadline of turning the album in for release in April? 

Anyway, feel more bad for the fans who were making, or already made plans, getting stuck again..

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: February 05, 2016, 12:57:52 AM
I just dont get why they released the new date immediately with the postponement. I'm sure the Wembley Arena is occupied a lot, and the band may have contractual obligations to play. But couldn't they have said: "Pata has to recover, as soon as we know what goes on and when he'll be ready, we get back to you"? How can't they see the number 2017 is a huge disappointment, once again?
Edit: I don't have any sympathy for the idea of replacing Pata, and I would go as far as saying that X Japan is dead once Pata can't play anymore. I hope he will recover fully, and that he'll be able to play very soon. Maybe by postponing for a year the band is saying " This won't be dealt with in a few weeks, 12 months is the goal"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:09:40 AM by YoshToshBGosh »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #35 on: February 05, 2016, 05:33:38 AM
Here's one more thing to discuss...

The new cover pictures uploaded on Yoshiki and X' accounts say "WORLD TOUR 2016-17".

So there will be stuff before the new Wembley date...??

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: February 05, 2016, 09:07:49 AM
Here's one more thing to discuss...

The new cover pictures uploaded on Yoshiki and X' accounts say "WORLD TOUR 2016-17".

So there will be stuff before the new Wembley date...??

Interesting point Asuka. The articles that first leaked the fact that the album wouldn't be released in March did say it would be released in the fall, instead. If things do indeed work out that way there could be shows through the fall and winter.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Nathalie

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: February 05, 2016, 09:39:32 AM
I got my ticket from TicketMaster.co.uk and have not received any email whatsoever. It didn't end up in Spam either. Did everyone else get this? If so, where did you buy your tickets?

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: February 05, 2016, 10:00:41 AM
Bought my ticket at AXS and yesterday I got the mail informing me of the cancellation. Maybe the ticketmaster will be sent out any minute.

Talking about the "World Tour 2016-2017"thing ... hopefully they'll be still touring this year (and by that I don't mean one performance in december in japan), so uploading such a picture is justified and is not creating false hope with the fanbase.

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
  • Yoshikitty icon made by stainedcardigan @ LJ
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #39 on: February 05, 2016, 02:46:51 PM
I bought my ticket from Ticketmaster and haven't gotten any email, however I tweeted Ticketmaster to ask whether refunds were possible and they said nothing has been confirmed from the organisers yet.

My Get X Japan To The UK petition
Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Nathalie

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: February 05, 2016, 04:25:07 PM
Thanks for the info. Glad I'm not somehow the only one who hasn't received an email - it's just that TicketMaster hasn't sent any. :D I'd have thought that the option of a refund would go without saying when a concert is rescheduled though. I haven't decided whether I'd take them up on that yet, but it just seems like common sense. Oh well.

Offline magucathy

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: February 05, 2016, 11:33:20 PM
After receiving the email from AXS yesterday, I wrote back and asked if it's ok to send the confirmation number by email to get the refund, instead of calling the phone number as instructed on the email.
This afternoon, I got the reply saying that I can just send over the confirmation no by email. Hopefully there's no handling charge…..

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #42 on: February 11, 2016, 11:09:09 PM
Did those who purchased their ticket from Ticketmaster receive the email this evening?

It says if you've received your tickets they're still valid for the new date or you can get a refund by posting it back to their Manchester office [they provided an address].  The latest issue of refunds is in July.  I haven't received my ticket yet so I can only assume I'd have to wait to get them in the post  :o

Please sign if you are a fan from the UK .  Also on Twitition here EDIT:- YAY they came to the UK :)

Offline Matsumoto26

• 1964-
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: February 22, 2016, 03:25:25 PM
I was about to buy the ticket before canceling.. And for those who already buy the tickets bit pity. :-\ Also people should get their refund directly not dealing on the phone or e-mail etc... God..

Offline Nathalie

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: February 27, 2016, 06:43:15 PM
Did those who purchased their ticket from Ticketmaster receive the email this evening?

It says if you've received your tickets they're still valid for the new date or you can get a refund by posting it back to their Manchester office [they provided an address].  The latest issue of refunds is in July.  I haven't received my ticket yet so I can only assume I'd have to wait to get them in the post  :o

I also received this email and am equally confused about it. Are you planning on getting the refund and if so, have you taken any steps to do so yet? I believe none of the tickets have been mailed out so far.

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #45 on: February 27, 2016, 10:54:52 PM
I remember another fan saying it's possible the tickets may be posted 2 weeks before the event.  However I think I might double-check with Ticketmaster and drop them an email to see if I get a response and ask if we can get the refund now without having to wait for the ticket to arrive in the post.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 10:59:23 PM by vash-chan »

Offline vash-chan

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Reply #46 on: March 04, 2016, 11:58:29 AM
OK, I managed to get a refund without having to wait for the ticket to arrive in the post.  Phew.  I had to fill in the contact form on Ticketmaster's website, requesting a refund and got a reply from the customer service team 2 days later to confirm the refund has gone through.  You need to input your order reference and other contact details. 

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 07:20:35 PM
Not gonna beat a dead horse, but maybe Toshi should prepare a solo concert like this for next year, just in case something happens and the X Japan concert will be cancelled again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzncVZJvZ3o

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: May 02, 2016, 11:56:07 AM
Vanishing Love?! That was a long-time not heard live song! And Toshi rocked it!
He even does the kind of spinning he used to do in X era :D (around 5.06) (well, I don't remember seeing him doing so recently in any case)

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline Astralmind

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: May 03, 2016, 12:22:44 PM
damn, thanks man... almost sadistic.... so cool to hear such a set list (stab me in the back, rose of pain, dear loser, vanishing love, Ill kill you...) now, imagine that played with the actual band and properly rehearsed ? Damn it.... Toshi just proved it would be entirely possible.

A little somewhere back in time tour for fan service ? I'd take that...

Not gonna beat a dead horse, but maybe Toshi should prepare a solo concert like this for next year, just in case something happens and the X Japan concert will be cancelled again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzncVZJvZ3o