Author Topic: RIP Taiji  (Read 709 times)

OlgaX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
RIP Taiji
« on: July 17, 2015, 05:54:25 AM »
It is currently the death anniversary of Taiji in my time zone.  May his body rest in peace and may his soul find eternal peace in heaven.  He's probably up there with hide, jamming with all the other musician greats like Jimi Hendrix, Brian Jones, John Lennon, John Bonham and Kurt Kobain (note:  I'm not saying I like or listen to all these examples.  They are, nonetheless, renowned musicians).
Keep rocking, Taiji.  And if Kitami does not meet her consequences on this earth, the good lord will be sure to put her in her proper place during the afterlife where earth's harm could never equate to.

Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Re: RIP Taiji
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2015, 06:09:37 AM »
I can't believe it's been, how long now? Like four years? God, I still remember it as if it was yesterday. . .

I do wonder though, has there been any other updates in regards to -that- incident? A year or two ago I was hearing that they were gonna do a more through look at the case file, but nothing more after that.

OlgaX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2015, 05:30:18 PM »
None that I know of.  Lord, I did not know of X or Taiji at the time of his death, I would find out about them a few years later but his death still hit me hard yesterday.  Can't imagine your case . . . :(
I'm not sure, but Google won't show anything like "Kitami arrested for involvement of Taiji's murder" or "Kitami proven innocent" so . . .

Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2015, 11:28:26 PM »
Hmm. . . When I had read about how Taiji passed it struck a deep chord with me. My mom had passed away the year or two before & the manner of how she & Taiji passed run in similar ways (it freaked me out badly to be honest). So yeah, I admit that I took it pretty hard. Even though I didn't meet Taiji or know him personally, it still hurt incredibly bad (I think I fell back into another depression for a few months afterwards).

Still nothing to the case? That's disappointing.

OlgaX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 01:21:49 AM »
I'm sorry to hear that your mom had to go through the same thing and about your depression.
Maybe there's a court case date that hasn't been released to the public.  You know how it takes a while before they come around.  I hope something is done about her on earth, but even if she runs free, then like I said in my OP:  the Lord has a special place reserved for people like her.

Yarisha

• Music is the language of Peace ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2015, 10:52:25 PM »
May his soul Rest in Peace : (

Still he is alive with in the music he left within his fans' hearts

about the death .. What I saw on twitter and his website .. still there is the " THE VOICELESS TRUTH" thing but till now nothing has happened

Hope if there is a hidden truth about his death to be revealed .. *sigh*
ENDLESS RAIN, LET ME STAY EVER MORE IN YOUR HEART
LET MY HEART TAKE IN YOUR TEARS, TAKE IN YOUR MEMORIES

X Japan <3

Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 01:20:07 AM »
Thank you OlgaX, I appreciate your thoughts.

I dunno. . . It's usually in the first day or so that major evidence is found from what I've been told (my Grandma used to work with the L.A. Corners office, so I picked up on stuff as I got older about these things), but if nothing has popped up in the past four years, I think that it's highly unlikely that something will show up now. Sometimes I think that do I want to know what happened to Taiji despite I knowing that I'll take it harshly & get sad all over again, but other times I think that maybe ignorance is bliss. But even in that sort of way, not knowing the truth still hurts us all.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:05:31 AM by Kurenai_Akari »

OlgaX

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2015, 05:14:06 AM »
From what I understand, his fiancee and mother both claimed to have seen no stretch marks, but have found red marks due to tape on his chest, the cell he was put in was supposedly suicide-proof, the resort that Kitami's ex-husband owns, where Taiji stayed, is allegedly visited by the higher members of the Saipan justice system, AND according to a (dead and unsuccessful) petition on change.org, his death certificate stating "suicide" was revoked..  I can't remember the places I got all the alleged info (mostly from this forum or any other kind of English source of his death, as well as the aforementioned petition) so I understand it's controversial, but I feel that that's about as much as we're gonna get.
Plus, he's not the only celeb whose official death was so blatantly BS'd (of course it must have happened to reguar people too, but we generally tend to know more about celebs), and while you could argue that the conspiracies are controversial, some still stand out with a large amount of evidence.  Like Marilyn Monroe, for example.  Do some research on her death, and you'll see she was murdered.
Another celeb whose death people are confident about was a murder is Brian Jones.  I will admit I don't know so much the details on his death so I will not say with confidence that I think it was murder, but it's something that everyone who likes him as a musician seems to agree on, so there must be evidence and it's worth mentioning as an example.
The point of the examples is that people make mistakes or go corrupt.  Yes, I cannot say for certain the cause of his death, and I am not questioning your knowledge on death investigation at all.  But I am willing to believe that his death was murder and received an unjust "investigation" because even the people we trust to bring order are sinners themselves.

Teemeah

• Rookie
  • Endless rain, fall on my heart, kokoro no kizu ni
    • View Profile
    • My Hungarian blog about Asian culture
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2017, 01:33:28 PM »
There is always specualtion when a celebrity dies, but murder, really? Oh come on. Who would have killed him and why?  (Don't tell me it was Yoshiki, okay? :) )
X-ed pretty hard on first listen. My first Japanese band and second Japanese music love after Miyavi.

nb

• Sunday Listener
  • Bokuwa ongakuka, dentaku katateni。
    • View Profile
    • some kind of nerdness...
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2017, 01:48:11 PM »
There is always specualtion when a celebrity dies, but murder, really? Oh come on. Who would have killed him and why?  (Don't tell me it was Yoshiki, okay? :) )

Please read this post and the post i've linked in it.

http://www.x-freaks.com/forum/index.php?topic=7318.0

I think it was an accident by the police. You all know that this shit happens and why should it only happens with non-celebs?

positively unsure。