...HOLY SHIT I'M TOO HYPED TO THINK STRAIGHT!!!! O_O

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 03, 2015, 01:52:30 PM
What the actual fuck...

If this is real, Yoshiki can piss off. Are you KIDDING ME? I REALLY hope this is not the full announcement. No tour dates, ALMOST 1 year away for the album??! Holy shit. Has Yoshiki completely fucking lost his mind? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A MOVIE?! I hope we're all proven wrong....Yoshiki is milking this band for all it's worth. I've never felt so disappointed as a fan of something in my entire life until this point. I have little hope for any additional news tomorrow now...Yoshiki probably thinks this is some epic shit....the guy is delusional. #YoshikiShowBoating2016

We've been straight up lied to. How many times has he promised to release the album this year. Fuck off, Yoshiki.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:02:10 PM by Feudal »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #2 on: July 03, 2015, 01:58:47 PM
LOL yeah the album date is disappointing. But the XDAY thing sounds great!
Can they do something LunaticFest-ish there please? WOOHOOOO!

I'm actually glad they announce THIS early! XD Maybe a tad too early for the tickets...but...Whateverrrrr! I'll enjoy this hyped feeling while it lasts hahaha! :D

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 02:06:01 PM
I'm with Feudal on this one.
Seriously, that's it? Just the album and in March 2016?!

I'm curious about the documentary though, but as an expected great announce it's disappointing.

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 02:10:55 PM
I know I'm venting in the most vulgar and non-sensical way but holy fuck I feel so wronged by Yoshiki as a fan of almost 10 years...like this is some cruel type of treatment. It's actually fucked up the way he HYPES and promises things that NEVER see the fucking light of day and are postponed and delayed for YEARS. 2000 and fucking 8 is when these guys reformed properly and what do we really have since then? Some tours and a couple of finished/half finished songs. The promises are what bring me down so much.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: July 03, 2015, 02:12:15 PM
I'm with Feudal on this one.
Seriously, that's it? Just the album and in March 2016?!

I'm curious about the documentary though, but as an expected great announce it's disappointing.

Seriously...he was acting like this was going to be the album release date WITHIN THIS YEAR and also tour dates. I'm sorry but you aren't a band if you don't play shows and doing an hour set at Lunatic fest, a 1-2 song appearance in London, and then some dinner shows in Tokyo don't count.

I'm REALLY hoping there's some additional news that didn't make it into the MetalHammer release. Maybe just maybe Yoshiki will give us some tour dates.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 02:20:35 PM by Feudal »

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: July 03, 2015, 03:16:08 PM
Soooooooo.

I'm hoping they intend to release some actual music videos for this (for the love of god Yo, Dean gave you the tapes...finish Jade). My only issue with this being announced so far in advance is SOMETHING HAPPENING and them backing out of this.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: July 03, 2015, 03:18:23 PM
This is why I hate announcements of announcements -> http://www.axs.com/events/280114/x-japan-world-tour-2016-tickets

There is a blurb on the side that explains in MORE detail that there will be a concert at Wembley AFTER the debut of this film/documentary and it's titled as X Japan World Tour 2016. That's more fucking like it. Still anxious and not very confident we'll get a long list of dates but I'm really hoping Yoshiki has more to say tomorrow. MetalHammer did a fucking terrible job of leaking that news.

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: July 03, 2015, 03:20:42 PM
This is why I hate announcements of announcements -> http://www.axs.com/events/280114/x-japan-world-tour-2016-tickets

There is a blurb on the side that explains in MORE detail that there will be a concert at Wembley AFTER the debut of this film/documentary and it's titled as X Japan World Tour 2016. That's more fucking like it. Still anxious and not very confident we'll get a long list of dates but I'm really hoping Yoshiki has more to say tomorrow. MetalHammer did a fucking terrible job of leaking that news.

Oh thank fuck.
Time to start saving money for this.

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: July 03, 2015, 04:04:34 PM
And this is why I rarely am on this forum anymore and just don't post anymore. So much shittalk.... You know X and Yoshiki by now, just be happy we got something and please stop raining on everyone's parade by turning every post into you ranting about how much X and Yoshiki suck :/
I'd thought I'd come onto the forum to celebrate that we're finally getting something, instead I find this

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 04:07:22 PM
@Mytrhil Taralom Just ignore them and be happy! :D They are doing stuff - that's great! And I'm sure they will do a lot of stuff until XDAY - they have to, if they want to fill the place anyway! LOL! :D

Offline YoshToshBGosh

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: July 03, 2015, 04:26:31 PM
The ticket sale for XDAY is supposed to start tomorrow...so what is it?Maybe people want to know before they buy a ticket.
I'm happy about the release,but, AFAIK, album release dates are rarely(never?)announced that early.
"Let's say october and then postpone again!""Hmm,probably not a good idea...""Ok,march it is,then.Maybe."

Offline Mytrhil Taralom

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 04:30:55 PM
Well Yoshiki is going to announce it tomorrow, and the tickets won't go online until after that announcement so. I'm just happy we're getting stuff you know. My strategy with X has always been to just not expect anything and then I can be happy when something does happen

~Don't Forget To Be Awesome~

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 05:01:04 PM
I don't even care how stupid an announcement is. Its just shocking to see this thing have an actual release date!

FINALLY!

Now bring on the title, track list, and the American dates!

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 05:03:15 PM
2016 ? So early ?
 Wow !

Why not 2037 or even better 2195 ?

When the Album is completed for so many years now he should just release it today, i mean he needs so much time for some lame, half baked songs and a ton of Re-Recordings of Songs that have already be recycled to death ?

From an interview in 2011

"It's 90 percent done and it will be finished in the next several weeks," he says. "It's for the international market -- we've never done that.""

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/512993/x-japan-leader-yoshiki-pens-new-golden-globes-theme#/news/x-japan-leader-yoshiki-pens-new-golden-globes-1005856552.story

From an interview in 2013 "
Where are you in the recording process of the new album?
Yoshiki: I’m just waiting for a few members’ schedule to complete the remaining parts. So unless I come up with another new song, it’s pretty much done."

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/interview-x-japan-bandleader-yoshiki-hayashi-talks-next-album-neck-braces-and-more.html

We waited WAY to long now. 
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:12:49 PM by Taiji79 »

Offline Taiji79

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: July 03, 2015, 05:14:35 PM
What the actual fuck...

If this is real, Yoshiki can piss off. Are you KIDDING ME? I REALLY hope this is not the full announcement. No tour dates, ALMOST 1 year away for the album??! Holy shit. Has Yoshiki completely fucking lost his mind? WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT A MOVIE?! I hope we're all proven wrong....Yoshiki is milking this band for all it's worth. I've never felt so disappointed as a fan of something in my entire life until this point. I have little hope for any additional news tomorrow now...Yoshiki probably thinks this is some epic shit....the guy is delusional. #YoshikiShowBoating2016

We've been straight up lied to. How many times has he promised to release the album this year. Fuck off, Yoshiki.

I agree 100%

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 03, 2015, 05:29:12 PM
2016 ? So early ?
 Wow !

Why not 2037 or even better 2195 ?

When the Album is completed for so many years now he should just release it today, i mean he needs so much time for some lame, half baked songs and a ton of Re-Recordings of Songs that have already be recycled to death ?

From an interview in 2011

"It's 90 percent done and it will be finished in the next several weeks," he says. "It's for the international market -- we've never done that.""

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/512993/x-japan-leader-yoshiki-pens-new-golden-globes-theme#/news/x-japan-leader-yoshiki-pens-new-golden-globes-1005856552.story

From an interview in 2013 "
Where are you in the recording process of the new album?
Yoshiki: I’m just waiting for a few members’ schedule to complete the remaining parts. So unless I come up with another new song, it’s pretty much done."

http://www.revolvermag.com/news/interview-x-japan-bandleader-yoshiki-hayashi-talks-next-album-neck-braces-and-more.html

We waited WAY to long now. 

I'm not defending anyone, but I think the nature of the album changed. In 2010-2011 it was meant to primarily be a re-recorded, English greatest hits with 3-4 new songs. It seems in the past few years, Yoshiki came to his senses and realized that wasn't a good idea. We might still get something like Tears and Rusty Nail on it, but I'd bet its going to be mostly, if not 100% post-reunion songs starting with IV.

Still, there should have been better communication and this wait has been almost GNR-levels ridiculous. Oh well, I'm just glad its coming even though I wish we had the title and track list now.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 03, 2015, 06:33:38 PM
And this is why I rarely am on this forum anymore and just don't post anymore. So much shittalk.... You know X and Yoshiki by now, just be happy we got something and please stop raining on everyone's parade by turning every post into you ranting about how much X and Yoshiki suck :/
I'd thought I'd come onto the forum to celebrate that we're finally getting something, instead I find this

That's the type of thinking that allows Yoshiki to get away with the crap that he does. Yoshiki has not done anything serious for X Japan since Jealousy/Art of Life. Dahlia is a great album...but it's like half comprised of singles from 1993-1996. Imagine working with someone like Yoshiki as a producer or a record label; it's probably an absolute nightmare. He straight up LIES to fans. How can you verbally say during interviews that the album WILL be out "this year" and keep getting away with it. The guy has reached a point of delusion because so much of the fan base are sheep who will follow and follow no matter what. Yes, it's exciting they are doing SOMETHING but it's equally disappointing and unfair to us as fans. Ironic how he always says he is nothing without us. He'll feed us this news with one hand and slap us with his other.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:39:05 PM by Feudal »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #18 on: July 03, 2015, 07:13:46 PM
Well, I think it's possible to be happy about something happe ing, when it actually does, and still point out the things that are wrong... ( Last year around that time I was basically running around thinking "F*** you, Yoshiki!" because of all these false hopes and broken promises. -_- Japan Expo last year was the most frustating X-related event I ever saw.  )

I dont think that what Mytrhil says is wrong. The braindead fangirls spamming on Twitter enough to make Yoshiki think everyone is like that - THOSE people are a problem! They shout loud enough to keep any critic away from him. Thoughtful fans who appreciate when things happen without just concentrating on the bad things are certainly not a problem! -_-

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 03, 2015, 08:33:16 PM
My only issue with this being announced so far in advance is SOMETHING HAPPENING and them backing out of this.

A big fear of mine too. We've already seen early announcements to be cancelled (I'm looking at you concert at Paris Bercy in 2008).
Even if I don't think it will happen to this album (it's 90% finished after all hahaha), delaying it to the next Japan Expo or whatever is still plausible.

And I agree with the last two posts which pretty much sum up how I feel.

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 03, 2015, 09:18:38 PM
Was very excited reading headlines, a new album and documentary has an official release date! And then I saw the release date...I won't pretend this news doesn't excited, it is awesome! I do feel though weary about the wait...

But who knows, next year could be the biggest year for the band! I just hope they are able to perform somewhere close so I can fulfill my dream of seeing them live!!!

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #21 on: July 03, 2015, 10:01:50 PM
Hmmmm I think the Album + XDAY will be more like the final event of whatever they are planning to do now. As I said before, if they want to do this properly, they'll have to work really hard until then and make enough noise. Hopefully they'll hire the right people for that...

Offline Conscript

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 04, 2015, 12:24:05 AM
Can't wait! Exited!

sigsig・∀・

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 04, 2015, 03:48:48 AM
Ummmm this is cool what the fuck?  We finally have a release date for the album and with that time slot everyone's guaranteed to have enough time to save extra money for ticket and travel expenses. I remember more than a few people being aggravated that MSG was announced without more notice. A lot of people who wanted to go couldn't.

I don't know what will happen until then but maybe a single? I doubt we'll be without anything.

And contrary to popular opinion Yoshiki would be pulling this even without his devoted Twitter followers. He did it with Dahlia when hide was the one connecting the band to the fans. It's just the way he is. He goes his own way and even fans turning on him won't make the album come out faster, nor is the opposite encouraging him to delay. That the fans have anything to do with the time he's taking is a delusion and it's a dead horse thoroughly beaten.

Anyway, I'm really curious about the album title and more info on X Day. Hopefully we'll get some specifics about each tomorrow.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #24 on: July 04, 2015, 03:51:31 AM
I am so fucking tired of these delays & for what? Another moment for Yoshiki to be stroking his ego for the fans with bleeding hearts? Give me freaking break. Let me tell you something, there's another band that I've loved for longest time that's been around for around the same amount of time as X Japan has & they've had one member go to rehab & another member disappear for awhile. What did they do during that time? THEY GOT IN THE STUDIO & THEY GOT THEIR ASSES TO WORK! (Except when that one member went to rehab, they took a break then which was around 2000) In that time, they had three albums released (two as a four piece band & one back in 2013 as a quartet) & at least, two tours for that. How long has it been since we've heard the beginnings of a new album? Five, six years now? At this point, I honestly could not give a damn. I'm tired of these empty promises that come from shallow words.

If you're happy, then that's cool, don't let what I say & feel bother you (and I mean this with the utmost sincerity). But I can't, in good conscious, be totally happy this leak. Until something definite comes around, like a concert or something else tangible, I'm fucking through with Yoshiki & his lies.

Offline returner

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: July 04, 2015, 05:21:28 AM
I am so fucking tired of these delays & for what?

This isn't technically a delay though, it's the album release date... Yeah it's not for this year but we only got a "probably" on that anyway. Nothing was set in stone but this is, so I don't see the problem tbh.

We are not trying to keep the legacy—we are trying to move forward, so our sound is going to change. I’m ready to be criticized, for example by fans saying "you should rather be this style." I’m ready for it, I’m okay with any concept of criticism-Yoshiki

Offline Selaiah

• Too-shy-to-post
  • Rookie
  • Because the alternative is unthinkable....
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: July 04, 2015, 05:32:55 AM
It's a long time until March next year, that's what makes me worry! I hope they won't mess it up but I'm exited though and looking forward to it!

Offline Kurenai_Akari

• Fan
  • Toshimitsu Deyama fan
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter profile
Reply #27 on: July 04, 2015, 07:17:57 AM
This isn't technically a delay though, it's the album release date... Yeah it's not for this year but we only got a "probably" on that anyway. Nothing was set in stone but this is, so I don't see the problem tbh.

And the album release date can change at the drop of the hat. I still retain no faith in regards to what Yoshiki has to say anymore. (Plus, what I mean by delay has already been shown from Taiji79's links)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: July 04, 2015, 05:28:00 PM
I am so fucking tired of these delays & for what?

Yoshiki straight up lied to fans on multiple occasions; this is a delay. Also, as I figured, nothing more was announced at Japan Expo. Regarding a question from the interviewer, who asked when they will be coming back to Paris, Yoshiki said, "I did promise and we will come back, maybe we will announce something at Wembley"...Ok so you're saying we have to wait until March 2016 before we even know when your "world tour" dates are? Either Yoshiki is horribly organized or they really don't have much else planned. Both are crappy. Yoshiki is show-boating and he's doing it for the prestige. Madison Square Garden, now Wembley Arena? I'd love to know how much his agency is paying out to book these venues. They sure aren't selling them out.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:29:40 PM by Feudal »

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: July 05, 2015, 01:55:44 AM
I'm willing to put money down that this album will not come out on March 11th, 2016, if at all.

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery