• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

ToshI Official App

mC · 2993

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
on: June 10, 2013, 11:03:01 PM
UPDATE: It's my understanding that the app has been released for Android devices on the Google Play store. iOS version will be coming out soon for Japan and then worldwide. The app does have a cost, so it will be interesting to see if it will end up being worth its purchase in the future. Staff have mentioned on FB that there has already been a recording been made of Toshi performing a song whilst playing the piano, so it will be cool if this app does become a source of original footage like this.

Toshi to be releasing an official app for iOS and Android devices soon. It will include exclusive concert footage, behind the scenes footage, message videos and photos of Toshi's work, including photos from X Japan's previous world tours. It is uncertain whether or not it will be released worldwide like his music has been lately, but I am assuming it will be considering the news has shown up on the English version of his website.

It is nice to see Toshi become more active recently and even making attempts to be more communicative with his audience other the internet.

LINK: http://www.toshi-samuraijapan.com/en/info/003.html
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 11:23:30 PM by mC »

Offline AsukaMiyu

• Administrator
  • Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
    • Xplosion Online
Reply #1 on: June 16, 2013, 09:47:57 AM
Huh, I wonder what that will turn out to be... o_O

Honestly speaking, I'm not sure what to think about the "communication" they are trying to do... it always seems weird to me. :/
But maybe i'm just a bit too sensitive (or paranoid LOL) when it comes to Toshi's managements......

...When the morning begins
I'll be in the next chapter...

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:07:35 AM
I can totally see where you are coming from with paranoia about Toshi's management. However, I am really interested in seeing what will come of this app, whether it will be a 5min thing or if it will, like they say, be continually updated on a regular basis. I will get it and keep this thread updated with what it contains.