• XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Sundwave 2014 XJAPAN

rafaelo · 2816

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
on: March 26, 2013, 10:27:37 AM
Sundwave 2014 Line-up,Rumoures And Info

Everyone is still coming down from the buzz of the massive Soundwave 2013, so all the more reason to keep the ball rolling for Soundwave 2014. We’ve sourced and put together for your fact-checking pleasure a list of bands who have been locked in, who most likely will be locked in, who have a chance of being locked in, and who just won’t be locked in in the slightest.

We’ve already been told that 2014 won’t be topping this year (2013). AJ has explained that he hopes to book around 60 or so bands for the festival, directly addressing the issue of clashing sets as another key reason for downsizing.

What’s more, the festival will also be home to a Japan Stage, which will host an array of heavy Japanese acts – some already confirmed, with more on the way. There is also a chance that the stages will now be named rather than numbered, making life easier for us all.

So here is the list; it’s time to check it out. It’s a bit of an indicator of the direction they will be taking, and be sure to note that they won’t be ruling out acts that would otherwise be considered as not Soundwave material. It’s already shaping up for a crazy year, once again.

We’ve got this shit on lock these days, and I will personally be pumping all the latest goss that goes down with Soundwave 2014 as it happens via the Soundwave 2014 Facebook page. Shits gonna be sweet.

Pretty Much Confirmed:
Shinedown
Crashdiet
Godsmack
Volbeat
X-Japan
Maximum The Hormone

http://musicfeeds.com.au/news/soundwave-2014-line-up-rumours-and-info/

ben

Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 05:13:58 AM
Just for your information, X JAPAN is no longer in consideration for the Soundwave festival.

https://twitter.com/iamnotshouting/status/316900963103432707

@miseryxxx Hello! No, sorry. We did want X-Japan but they"re not available. :(

...replying to someone asking about X - by the way, the owner of this account is AJ, the promoter of the festival.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 12:48:31 PM
what a pity
although I did not confirm the news
was just rumors
let's see what's ahead

ben

Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 09:32:53 AM
Rafaelo, I know you did not confirm it.
I just heard that they are not coming to Soundwave, and I saw your thread, so I replied here.
You are very great with sharing news.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 03:49:37 PM
thank you my friend ben