• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Seriously, what the fuck?

axlroseX · 18371

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: February 01, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
I am so fucking annoyed and disappointing in this band. It is extremely frustrating that my two favorite bands, GNR and X, are both so disrespectful and unaware in regards to their fans. With GNR Chinese Democracy took fucking forever to come out and now we are met with even more ambiguity in response to another new record. Anyways, this isnt about GNR though...

With X we were promised a new record. This was like back in 09 with a projected release date of Fall 2010 with a plan to have a big debut USA tour. Im really grateful we got a small club tour at the very least and Im thrilled I got to see them, something I never thought would happen. So thats awesome. Anyways the album got delayed, I guess no big deal. Even though it was disappointing to know half of it was planned to be re recorded (seriously, who wants that) hits and half new songs. It was still exciting to know a new album was coming though.

We are now in 2013. All the band has done was play a few god damn theater shows in the USA, Europe, Asia, and South America with the exact same setlist at each show. The most frustrating part is the silence and Yoshiki's horse shit, "the album is 99% done!" "Constantly recording, poor me! Im sooooo tired!" and other crap like that. Its insulting. A album of half already written songs promised almost 3 years ago that was said to be "90%" done 3 years ago should be out by now. He should just have a press release, and tell us how it really is. "Hey guys sorry for the delays, we are starting from scratch with all new material, it may be a while." That would be fine. Instead, we get disrespectful shit and have him focus on a billion other projects nobody gives a shit about.

Im sorry I do not care about Loudwire/Golden Gods awards, Golden Globe theme songs, publicity crap, retarded fashion shows and projects, or even stuff like SKIN and Violet UK. Fuck all that. Whats the point of having a hundred commitments if you fail at each and every one of them anyways? He reunited X, the band that put him on the map and the one thing people really care about. Im glad they at least did the world tour but where does that really get the band? A nostalgic cash grab greatest hits reunion tour is really the reason you reunited the band? Fuck it, I may have even been ok with that if not for all his bullshit promises. Pata, Heath, and even Toshi are probably pissed. And Sugizo is focusing on Luna Sea and his solo stuff, I cant say I blame him though.

Oh well, the board seems dead so idk who will even read this. Just thought id vent my frustrations...
« Last Edit: February 01, 2013, 08:22:25 PM by axlroseX »

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2013, 09:22:11 PM
I completely agree. It's really sad to think about how much I've really grown apart from one of my favorite bands ever. I just can't seem to get as excited about them as I used to. I guess one can only read so many bullshit tweets from Yoshiki that don't really mean anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the band breaks up again in the near future with how slow things are going. What annoys me the most is all the press and exposure they've put out to try and capture a wider audience in the west, but with no real substance to back it up. Don't get me wrong, they've had one hell of an amazing career and put out some great stuff over the years. But when you just have interviews with Yo-shheee-keeeey talking about buying studios from metallica and claiming to be bigger the the beatles, rolling stones and zep combined... you just come off as A MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG to the average rock fan. Oh and tweeting pictures of yourself next to your own wax statue of yourself, really doesn't help the whole MASSIVE DOUCHEBAG vibe. I always used to get excited about sharing their music with friends and strangers alike, but the last couple of years I just keep quite about them. I wan't them to either get their shit together so we can have something to be proud of as fans again, or just quit.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 06:16:04 PM
I know how everyone feels
I wanted this year had X
but I think it will be another year without X
Yoshiki seems to only have eyes
for vampire nurse
and his Violet UK project
unfortunately

Yoshiki
  wake up and stop it
do not forget the X

I wish I could say  for him

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 07:01:30 PM
I am so fucking annoyed and disappointing in this band. It is extremely frustrating that my two favorite bands, GNR and X, are both so disrespectful and unaware in regards to their fans. With GNR Chinese Democracy took fucking forever to come out and now we are met with even more ambiguity in response to another new record. Anyways, this isnt about GNR though...

With X we were promised a new record. This was like back in 09 with a projected release date of Fall 2010 with a plan to have a big debut USA tour. Im really grateful we got a small club tour at the very least and Im thrilled I got to see them, something I never thought would happen. So thats awesome. Anyways the album got delayed, I guess no big deal. Even though it was disappointing to know half of it was planned to be re recorded (seriously, who wants that) hits and half new songs. It was still exciting to know a new album was coming though.

We are now in 2013. All the band has done was play a few god damn theater shows in the USA, Europe, Asia, and South America with the exact same setlist at each show. The most frustrating part is the silence and Yoshiki's horse shit, "the album is 99% done!" "Constantly recording, poor me! Im sooooo tired!" and other crap like that. Its insulting. A album of half already written songs promised almost 3 years ago that was said to be "90%" done 3 years ago should be out by now. He should just have a press release, and tell us how it really is. "Hey guys sorry for the delays, we are starting from scratch with all new material, it may be a while." That would be fine. Instead, we get disrespectful shit and have him focus on a billion other projects nobody gives a shit about.

Im sorry I do not care about Loudwire/Golden Gods awards, Golden Globe theme songs, publicity crap, retarded fashion shows and projects, or even stuff like SKIN and Violet UK. Fuck all that. Whats the point of having a hundred commitments if you fail at each and every one of them anyways? He reunited X, the band that put him on the map and the one thing people really care about. Im glad they at least did the world tour but where does that really get the band? A nostalgic cash grab greatest hits reunion tour is really the reason you reunited the band? Fuck it, I may have even been ok with that if not for all his bullshit promises. Pata, Heath, and even Toshi are probably pissed. And Sugizo is focusing on Luna Sea and his solo stuff, I cant say I blame him though.

Oh well, the board seems dead so idk who will even read this. Just thought id vent my frustrations...

These have been my thoughts for a few months now; could not have said it better myself. I'm sick of hoping for nothing...Yoshiki is a sell out and I'm starting to dislike him more and more everyday. Like, why the fuck is homeboy recording day in and out with NOTHING to show/release?! It's ridiculous...if I was Sugizo or any of the other members, I'd give him a piece of my mind and tell him to get his shit together. Poor hide; he is probably looking down on this shit and thinking what the fuck happened to this band? When Yoshiki announced the Violet UK stuff, I thought that was the biggest slap in the face....like who would think it's a good idea to try and release a project that has never seen the light of day for over a decade that hardly anyone is truly interested in; I guarantee 99% of VUK fans are only fans because it's Yoshiki and it's related to X Japan. I'm so mad it's unbelievable, I wish I had some way of letting him know how fucking retarded he is

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 10:59:11 PM
I understand how dispiriting the situation is, although I'm not as disappointed as many of you are (actually, you guys have every reason to be mad). Despite of waiting for almost 2 years. I can probably wait 2 more years without getting pissed of.
But really, I have this strange feeling, like, one of my fav bands exists nominally, staying out of sight 99% of time. It  is disturbing. Of course, I'm glad they do exist (unlike Versailles :(), but I'm afraid Yoshiki's gonna get lost in 1000 another projects, leaving us without anything finished. It'd be fine to get smth from s.k.i.n, as well as VUK (although I'm not into fashion, no way)--because it is Yoshiki, right; but X is most important for me, while any other project is side.

It's funny how things have been the last year or two: I found out about such a great band, I was happy about it being reunited, totally anxious to get new material they'd promised, and amused to see Yoshiki being such a nice person and communicating with the fans.. but right now I realize I've been expecting the "new" to come  "in the next few months", and I can't see the end of the waiting. It's like the horizon-- seems always close but never reachable xD
I hope Yoshiki doesn't only read nice tweets on his page, and can see that many people are tired, so it's time to say either "soon, promise" or "sorry..." instead of the indefinite "I'm in the studio!"  And, hopefully, another one "soon" would lead us to something significant.
Anyway, I got to wait the new album even if it take a decade. 'cause I really want to know whether it'll be released at all. Sad but curious- that's the mood I am in.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2013, 11:01:28 PM by XVikyX »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline DopeHead

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 05, 2013, 02:06:55 AM
To be honest, X went downhill after Art of Life anyway. Except Scars and some filler stuff, everything was released before release of Dahlia, even years before. Dahlia was more of an single collection than full fleshed album. (goddamit, it could use two more rock songs and lose at least one ballad)

But at least those songs had something going for them. IV, Jade and especially BtbF are glorified pop rock songs. So I cant say I care. I just remain curious.

Maybe I am just mad that they stopped to play Week End at their concerts.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 05, 2013, 06:03:37 PM
Yoshiki post it today YM
【Ym】Feb.05 9:15am update: it seems something will be announced toward Apr.! and it seems YOSHIKI is so busy now for ready it

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 10:51:40 PM
haha. some girls wrote in Russian to Yoshiki's Twitter, "Despair, snow, Russia, perplexity, stress, no album. It’s time to learn Zen"
and got the answer from him, "I’ll do everything possible!"

I see those girls are trying very hard and tweet him about new album (or at least ONE new song) without end :)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 27, 2013, 05:13:16 PM
Hey embryo6 from Xradicaldreamers boards, I saw your response to this thread, and guess what, you're a typical yoshiki fangirl, do you think you're presenting anything new to the table? Do you honestly think your any different from previous  "no no don't insult my perfect yoshiki wah" fangirls of the past? I've read your posts and I've seen every single one of those excuses before, many, many times, and they have no merit, just more trying to defend yoshiki from that idea that he isn't perfect.

Fact is, you're part of the problem, and yoshiki hasn't done anything to help himself, the band or the fans in anyway whatsoever, he just cares about making drama posts on facebook/twitter and telling everyone how amazing his life is with his irrelevant side projects, and yes embryo they are irrelevant because it's been five years since he promised the album, its been far too long already, the time for side projects is past and now is the time for the album because the wait is getting stupid, and that's largly due to it only being five new songs and some remixes in case you forgot, instead we get a year of fashion parties, Stan lee making him a comic book character, and other pointless crap that doesn't help anybody, he's completely ruined any popularity and word of mouth they got going in the US because that was too long ago, he's wasted time and now no one remembers them anymore.

"I think these new foreign audiences are ruining the band" no, how fucking dare you put the blame on us who are rightfully complaining and frustrated because you want to continue your yoshiki fantasies, we're not ruining the band, he's ruined the band, by acting like a child and a rambling anime fangirl and making drama about hide on twitter when he's a grown man in his mid fourties, instead of supporting his and his band member's careers and showing respect to the fans, and the other band members share part of the blame as well for not standing up to him, "people have all the right to criticize the band, and even joke and make a fool of Yoshiki's attitude... but without becoming offensive and harassing" if you think we're being mean and offensive, you need to grow a thicker skin, you think after years of broken promises in many forms that the only response we're allowed to express is to twiddle our thumbs and go "*sigh*.....I guess we'll just have to wait another year, oh that yoshiki what a loon".

No, stop being weak and acting over offended like a soccer mum, after all this, our language and the way we word our disappointment is justified and perfectly represents how let down we feel and how bad yoshiki's fucked it all up, and yes that comes with being pushy/slight harrasing (harrasment? No.) attitude in how we speak about getting things done too, because he deserves it, we're not breaking into his house are we. you think a grown man's gonna cry from a few expectedly frustrated forum posts after all the delay's for years he's been hammering people with? Get real, and just maybe he should feel really bad for once too. Get off your high horse, go back to XWonderland forums.

The days when the band were the kings and could do no wrong were the early nineties and they're long gone, hope this white knight attitude changes someday.

If you happen to have wrongly taken my post for being offensive, again, then I can tell you, you're the only one doing the offending, you make an entire thread trashing our board essentially saying we're nasty and horrible people, instead of realizing we're perfectly normal but just feel extremely let down and saddened (and yes justifiably angry, take it) by yoshiki and that in a way he's turned his back on us and you don't even have the nerve to post the topic on our forums you'd rather do it all behind our backs, nice. I'm posting here because I don't have an account on the Xdreams boards, I think. Btw I've been a fan of X for six years which is long enough, and even people who were fans before they broke up are annoyed, so its not 'newbies'.

"at least Yoshiki has been talented enough to write great music, and to make a lot of money with it: so who are YOU for judging his current activities?" A fan, loyal fan who's been waiting years and years for a half an album that was 99% complete years ago while yoshiki screws over everyone and cries on twitter for attention and goes partying, basically not doing anything that makes use of the talents that made him famous.

I apologize to people here for my post being a thousand years long, I've added paragraphs since the original post, things just kept coming to my head I had to comment on, I wasn't even gonna post here until I saw that thread on the Xdreams board, he/she clearly doesn't want to have a proper conversation about it here so I'm getting it all out in one post.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2013, 07:56:22 PM by Ulquiorra »

Offline Wick

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 10:19:50 AM
I was kinda surprised where that long post came from but I read the topic on X Boards and these guys are pretty arrogant. Some think they are better fans by being a fan for a long period of time and buying original material. I think everyone has a right for their opinion and people including the band and members of X Boards shouldn't be offended so easily. The reason why some get annoyed for the lack of activity of the band is because they really like the band and want it to change.

Or this guy "Joker" saying:
I don't take anything serious on XFF. Sometimes I enter and there is always a topic infested by hidetards or a guy who blames Sugizo for everything bad that happens with the band. This guy even created a topic a long time ago about how better would be if Yoshiki fired Sugizo and put Panther in his place. So I give up, I don't even try to discuss anything there.

Well, I cant take him seriously. Blaming Sugizo for everything, firing Sugizo...I wonder where he read that. Personally I've been a fan for a long time and probably have better collector items then most members on X Boards. I do have to agree with some of them that perhaps if you're more into the "old" X Japan their pace of doing things is not so surprising. Still I think its good to at least have an opinion in contrary to some fangirls and boys that cant say a negative thing about Yoshiki (or Sugizo). A forum is about discussing things and sometimes you also need to provoke a little I guess.

@DopeHead someone with taste
« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 03:54:25 PM by Wick »

The true Way of sword fencing is the craft of defeating the enemy in a fight, and nothing other than this. If you attain and adhere to the wisdom of my strategy, you need never doubt that you will win.

Miyamoto Musashi

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 10:30:06 AM
yeah i saw it  post X Boards
did not want to comment  why do not wanna waste my time talking to these people
I only fan of X ha over 20 years :)
Ulquiorra and Wick
you say everything

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 10:32:40 AM by rafaelo »

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 28, 2013, 01:16:00 PM
Lovin' it! it's an X civil war!!!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 28, 2013, 05:34:36 PM
This is really something, what else can be said? There's nothing.

This is my first time visiting this forum in what must be at least a year now. I stopped following X activities at about the same time, and after reviewing what has happened since, it seems 2012 was definitely the quietest year for X since their reunion.

But now there's news of Yoshiki finally working on his Violet UK project? He started that project way back in 2002 or something like that, with an album release proposed for 2003, but it never materialized beyond a few minor singles. Now he apparently wants to release the album for 2013? Yoshiki had an entire decade to get that album recorded and released, and now he wants to release it before this 95% completed X Japan album is finished?

And like...didn't X Japan sign a three year record deal with EMI in 2010? What ever happened to that? They released one song on iTunes, and now three years later this contract deal is going to expire with no album being materialized?

And also, just to comment about all these fangirls and fanboys who apparently can't criticize Yoshiki: This is what comes with a band that has a cult following, its just people that are so ignorant towards reality because of their extreme love and loyalty to the band and Yoshiki, that its simply impossible to have an actual discussion with them. And in the case of Yoshiki, I don't see how you can't criticize him. I'm a big fan of Yoshiki, and he is a very talented musician, but consistent delays, half completed projects, pointless side activities, and no new material in years should be a wake up call for these fangirls that Yoshiki has done nothing but prove that he is actually one of the most unreliable musicians out there. I'm a big fan of Yoshiki, but if I were an employer, I wouldn't hire Yoshiki.

It's not even a question of X Japan, its all about Yoshiki. Yoshiki is the leader of the band. He's the face of the band. All the other members have their own projects and are consistent with their activities. Sure, you could argue that the other members can try and get things done, but as we all know, its ultimately Yoshiki that has to get things done before X Japan does anything. My frustration isn't with the band as a whole, its with Yoshiki.

>~X~<

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 01, 2013, 01:27:28 PM
was posted on YM
【Ym】Feb 28 14:30 - It is said that all members will gather in early Apr and they are planning to announce something!!

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 01, 2013, 04:42:26 PM
was posted on YM
【Ym】Feb 28 14:30 - It is said that all members will gather in early Apr and they are planning to announce something!!

I wonder what it can be. New tour? Just another two or three days of Tokyo Dome shows? Or maybe the album at last? Who knows, hard to say now.

>~X~<

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 01, 2013, 06:39:50 PM
hopefully
something the X-Japan
tour, album, show
since 2012 had no X
I hope this year has

Offline StarWarsArtist

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 02, 2013, 09:39:45 PM
was posted on YM

Can I take a few guesses?
- An X Japan iOS game. Probably Angry Birds X.
- X Japan cologne/perfume.
- A new Yoshikitty line featuring all of the other members of the band.
- The band is "breaking up" again.
- Anything other than a tour and/or album.

In all seriousness, it's probably a tour or album announcement, but at this point, I put zero stock in anything they "announce."

IWillBeAStarWarsArtist.blogspot.com
xjapanrox.deviantart.com/gallery

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 03, 2013, 06:45:26 AM
^ LOL at the iOS game XD

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 03, 2013, 02:20:15 PM
It seems like just when we are at our last nerve of what we can take...a hint of news is released which may be what we want (album/tour) however, that doesn't instantly make me forget all of the shit that has happened and broken promises. I'll buy the new album for sure but for the first time in my life, I can't believe I'm saying this but I might boycott their next concert in my region depending on what they try to pull. If they try to shoot for some large, 10-20,000 person venue, I'm not sure if I will pay the money to see them. I'm speaking in terms of North America and I seriously doubt they've gained a heap of fans since the last tour just over 2 years ago, where the venues were actually the perfect size. With virtually ZERO marketing and promoting aside from Twitter and Facebook posting of silly bullshit, they've probably lost fans instead of gaining more.

Anyway, I'd definitely love love love to go see them live again but I wish there was a way to stick it to Yoshiki and let him know he's a sell out. =/

EDIT: I just discovered that X Japan is no longer featured as an artist on their most recent publicists' website. Something is definitely going on...maybe they got the boot?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:25:18 PM by Feudal »

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: March 03, 2013, 04:17:00 PM
yeah what you said and true friend
unfortunately they
are losing fans

Let's hope that this time
come something good

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: March 06, 2013, 11:41:57 AM
I agree with the general opinion of being sick and tired of the direction taken by the band (or by Yoshiki alone as it seems to be...)

EDIT: I just discovered that X Japan is no longer featured as an artist on their most recent publicists' website. Something is definitely going on...maybe they got the boot?

Thanks for the info, I checked the website and that's right... (http://www.herfitzpr.com/hpr.com/Welcome_Page.html)
Maybe we'll be getting some information in april...

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...

ben

Reply #21 on: March 24, 2013, 11:44:32 PM
I've unlinked myself from Yoshiki's twitter, tired of the vampire remarks and his re-tweeting sickly groupie comments without giving any respect or notice to people who are genuinely interested in his music, which is what got him to whatever sorry point of a career he is at now. There's only so much I can keep hearing/reading about that damn globes song as well, I prefer music with a little substance not bland dinner time/cocktail classical music.

I heard X Japan might be coming to Australia as part of the Soundwave festival in 2014 (http://m.fasterlouder.com.au/news/local/35115/Soundwave-2014-Let-the-lineup-speculation-begin), but can't say I'm too enthused, and what's the likelihood of it going ahead anyway..
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 11:51:58 PM by ben »

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 05:10:32 AM
Wait wtf??? X at Soundwave???

I just wee'd in my pants a little... then realized they'll probably cancel by December anyway. Soundwave already has a drummers curse...

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: March 25, 2013, 12:12:16 PM
he will announce something in April
April we have news
let's wait and see what is
can be
tour, album, or may also be
some project of Yoshiki

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: March 25, 2013, 01:37:26 PM
Do you have a source rafaelo? How could you know they will do something in april?

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 06:42:53 PM
Do you have a source rafaelo? How could you know they will do something in april?
I think it was mentioned on FB or twitter that there would be a press conference in early April. It is official.

As for Soundwave. I live in NZ and would love to see them there!!! Pity I have no expectations of them actually going...

ben

Reply #26 on: March 25, 2013, 08:36:53 PM
Wait wtf??? X at Soundwave???

I just wee'd in my pants a little... then realized they'll probably cancel by December anyway. Soundwave already has a drummers curse...

In the link I posted.. it says that's what they want to do, but can't interpret it as a rumour or confirmation.

Offline axlroseX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: March 25, 2013, 11:31:00 PM
Hey embryo6 from Xradicaldreamers boards, I saw your response to this thread, and guess what, you're a typical yoshiki fangirl, do you think you're presenting anything new to the table? Do you honestly think your any different from previous  "no no don't insult my perfect yoshiki wah" fangirls of the past? I've read your posts and I've seen every single one of those excuses before, many, many times, and they have no merit, just more trying to defend yoshiki from that idea that he isn't perfect.

Fact is, you're part of the problem, and yoshiki hasn't done anything to help himself, the band or the fans in anyway whatsoever, he just cares about making drama posts on facebook/twitter and telling everyone how amazing his life is with his irrelevant side projects, and yes embryo they are irrelevant because it's been five years since he promised the album, its been far too long already, the time for side projects is past and now is the time for the album because the wait is getting stupid, and that's largly due to it only being five new songs and some remixes in case you forgot, instead we get a year of fashion parties, Stan lee making him a comic book character, and other pointless crap that doesn't help anybody, he's completely ruined any popularity and word of mouth they got going in the US because that was too long ago, he's wasted time and now no one remembers them anymore.

"I think these new foreign audiences are ruining the band" no, how fucking dare you put the blame on us who are rightfully complaining and frustrated because you want to continue your yoshiki fantasies, we're not ruining the band, he's ruined the band, by acting like a child and a rambling anime fangirl and making drama about hide on twitter when he's a grown man in his mid fourties, instead of supporting his and his band member's careers and showing respect to the fans, and the other band members share part of the blame as well for not standing up to him, "people have all the right to criticize the band, and even joke and make a fool of Yoshiki's attitude... but without becoming offensive and harassing" if you think we're being mean and offensive, you need to grow a thicker skin, you think after years of broken promises in many forms that the only response we're allowed to express is to twiddle our thumbs and go "*sigh*.....I guess we'll just have to wait another year, oh that yoshiki what a loon".

No, stop being weak and acting over offended like a soccer mum, after all this, our language and the way we word our disappointment is justified and perfectly represents how let down we feel and how bad yoshiki's fucked it all up, and yes that comes with being pushy/slight harrasing (harrasment? No.) attitude in how we speak about getting things done too, because he deserves it, we're not breaking into his house are we. you think a grown man's gonna cry from a few expectedly frustrated forum posts after all the delay's for years he's been hammering people with? Get real, and just maybe he should feel really bad for once too. Get off your high horse, go back to XWonderland forums.

The days when the band were the kings and could do no wrong were the early nineties and they're long gone, hope this white knight attitude changes someday.

If you happen to have wrongly taken my post for being offensive, again, then I can tell you, you're the only one doing the offending, you make an entire thread trashing our board essentially saying we're nasty and horrible people, instead of realizing we're perfectly normal but just feel extremely let down and saddened (and yes justifiably angry, take it) by yoshiki and that in a way he's turned his back on us and you don't even have the nerve to post the topic on our forums you'd rather do it all behind our backs, nice. I'm posting here because I don't have an account on the Xdreams boards, I think. Btw I've been a fan of X for six years which is long enough, and even people who were fans before they broke up are annoyed, so its not 'newbies'.

"at least Yoshiki has been talented enough to write great music, and to make a lot of money with it: so who are YOU for judging his current activities?" A fan, loyal fan who's been waiting years and years for a half an album that was 99% complete years ago while yoshiki screws over everyone and cries on twitter for attention and goes partying, basically not doing anything that makes use of the talents that made him famous.

I apologize to people here for my post being a thousand years long, I've added paragraphs since the original post, things just kept coming to my head I had to comment on, I wasn't even gonna post here until I saw that thread on the Xdreams board, he/she clearly doesn't want to have a proper conversation about it here so I'm getting it all out in one post.

i just looked up that thread, pretty fucking funny haha. get in the ring, motherfuckers XD. ve loved X for almost seven years now, spent tons of time and money on CDs, shirts, and travel to see them. i dont think a little bit of accurate bitching means im not a fan lmao, bunch of fruit cakes!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 10:26:02 AM
axlroseX
was posted on YM

Offline mC

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: April 04, 2013, 06:22:25 AM
Ahhhhh, I can only laugh at the recent posts by Yoshiki on Twitter:

-I have a question for you..

-If I release the songs today, does the Album style fit in this era? What do you think?

-Thank you! Of-course I'm thinking of both CD and iTunes or etc. (Album style) I'd like to ask you about is, the number of songs and length.!

-I appreciate your thoughts! Let's discuss this matter again soon! Love you!!

...LOL! Yoshiki, just release the album already! All your fans are fans BECAUSE of the music you made decades ago! And just think, if you hadn't have taken so long, this album would have been released a couple of years ago XD

So...I am still really looking forward to the release but...not really expecting it?