• Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

X JAPAN World Tour 2012

Feudal · 12119

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
on: November 13, 2011, 10:06:32 PM
I figured it's time to begin a fresh, new thread for the supposed, 2012 tour. I'm guessing from now until January will be a time for the band to cool off, do some solo work, and HOPEFULLY Yoshiki will release the album.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 11:11:37 PM
Hopefully. Yes. *sigh*
I'm dying to hear some new songs =[

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 10:23:26 AM
Just woke up to that Tweet from X Japan's official account. DEFINITELY a good sign. I am actually pleased to see it was posted on their official band account and not simply from Yoshiki's cause the chances of it being some middle of the night white-lie fantasy fan hype is a lot less. It was a couple of months ago when Yoshiki posted himself that he was "discussing" their next plans with WME...so hopefully this new message means they have tour dates figured out!

Offline andy.

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:38:02 AM
well..more concerts with the same setlist  :D :D :D

"the language barrier doesn't exist in great music."

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 12:44:33 PM
well..more concerts with the same setlist  :D :D :D

As crazy as you may think this sounds, I put money that it will be different. Yes, what a shame it was that they used the same set list for 2010/2011 but I believe that the set list for this years tour will reflect the songs on their upcoming album. I think it should be a great one as we'll get to hear some songs like Tears. Personally, I loved the set list that was used for North America...good mix of old and new...my only wish was that they subbed out drain for Dahlia or Weekend, however, that would break Yoshiki. I hope Art of Life second movement appears again!

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 12:48:40 PM
I think they already know
where he will have concerts
Now they just need to talk
most will not take
soon we will know

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 01:14:27 PM
Hopefully this means a return to Toronto (or even Montreal)!! :P

>~X~<

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: March 21, 2012, 04:37:06 PM
well, definitely need more new songs, cant keep playing i.v , jade , btbf. throw on without you or scarlet love song or new songs. prefer they play 1st part of aol than 2nd movement (butdont think that it will happen ). hope they will return to tokyo dome again

Ex denxdenx

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 07:32:01 PM
I would go to another tour anytime, even if they are not updating their setlist (although I really, really hope we'll get something different compared to the last one) ;)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: March 21, 2012, 07:44:29 PM
well, definitely need more new songs, cant keep playing i.v , jade , btbf. throw on without you or scarlet love song or new songs. prefer they play 1st part of aol than 2nd movement (butdont think that it will happen ). hope they will return to tokyo dome again

I think Jade, I.V. and BTBF will appear again since they are new and practically all English. The fact we got Kurenai and Silent Jealousy was amazing. It would be cool to hear Sadistic Desire or Rose of Pain live...but I think that is a pipe dream which may not happen.

Offline LebendenToten

• Sunday Listener
  • Who is your daddy and what does he do?
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 21, 2012, 08:09:44 PM
I too am very excited for this little bit of news :D I really hope that they do switch up the set list though.

Offline Brandon

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 03:16:26 AM
I'd really like to see them play Blue Blood, Week End and/or Dahlia as part of their set this time around! :P

>~X~<

Offline Ulquiorra

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 11:22:14 AM

The fact we got Kurenai and Silent Jealousy was amazing.

No, just Silent Jealousy xd.

Next tour, more metal songs without ballad elements like Blue Blood and Miscast please, even though its pretty much impossible they'd ever do that.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 12:05:03 PM
I really wanted was Blue blood,Week end is Rose of pain
in set list

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 12:55:46 PM
I'm wondering how they plan to accomplish a full world tour so late into the year already. They've either had some MAJOR planning and booking going on or the tour won't be much bigger than the previous ones. I bet their biggest challenge is deciding on venue size. To be honest, they have not done made themselves public enough in North America to go any bigger than the venues of 2010.....which is sad because there has been so much time and opportunity. I'd be happy if they did the same theater-style venues, but did 2 nights per city kind of thing. For Europe, I bet they can go bigger for sure.

Offline Matthias

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 02:26:08 PM
I don't even want them to play bigger venues to be honest. Would much prefer smaller ones, but maybe two nights per city as you already said.
During the Eurotour I liked the venues of London and Utrecht more as the one in Paris. A Clubtour with an attendance of maybe 100 people would be even better, but I guess that's a "little bit" unrealistic to happen.

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 04:48:35 PM
i think they will only touring north america (including canada) and somewhere possibly between south america / europe in 2012 . and for 2013, probably asia , europe / south america /australia (if they got enough fans) again. i dont think they will be back touring asia this year. small possibility if they doing world tour every year, once for every 2 year will be good

Ex denxdenx

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 09:41:13 PM
i think they will only touring north america (including canada) and somewhere possibly between south america / europe in 2012 . and for 2013, probably asia , europe / south america /australia (if they got enough fans) again. i dont think they will be back touring asia this year. small possibility if they doing world tour every year, once for every 2 year will be good

Canada is part of North America... xD the bracketed comment is unecessary :P but yes, I agree with your prediction that some places will prob have to wait until 2013.

Offline rafaelo

• Die-hard fan
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: December 12, 2012, 03:11:32 PM
12.12.12 15:00 update Y has some meetings nowadays...towards the CONCERT IN NEXT YEAR!!!