X Freaks Forum

News:

• Welcome to the X FREAKS forum!
    Please read the rules :)
  • Please read and accept our Privacy Policy
  • XFF - Ad free since 2006 \o/

Anyone Going to see X Japan in Hong Kong???

Rodimus · 3766

Offline Rodimus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
on: September 07, 2011, 07:34:39 AM
November 4th! I live in Guangzhou China, so I am a few hours by train. I plan to pay for the expensive tickets. You never know when it will be your one and only chance! I am convincing my roomate and a Chinese friend to go and pay the big price. WE shall see. I am really excited though and I hope they wait on selling the tickets until I get paid....which wont be until mid october...that is my biggest concern. Anyways. It is exciting and just wondering if any here lives nearby and are possibly going?

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 11:10:38 AM
I live in Hong Kong and I ordered my tickets last week. I'll be up for meeting people and offering advice :)

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline karryamani

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 07, 2011, 03:22:28 PM
I live in HK too, bought the 1680 ticket. It happens that 4 Nov is also Pata's birthday, we should give them a memorable evening!

Offline TG

• Big fan
    • View Profile
    • Words
Reply #3 on: September 07, 2011, 06:29:12 PM
I live in HK too, bought the 1680 ticket. It happens that 4 Nov is also Pata's birthday, we should give them a memorable evening!

Did you go to 2009 Live too? It was Heath's birthday and we sang happy birthday, haha. We should do the same for Pata.

Pavement ist rad
Last.fm

Offline Rodimus

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 03:43:22 PM
So I am a little....well a lot bummed that I didnt have the money when tickets went on sale to get the tickets I wanted (the best ones) but I will go with three friends now! and we got the 880 tickets....so the band will look very small from where we will sit....but none the less we will be there!

I may do a little like kabuki facepaint thing....

I am super excited...I missed the opportunity to see them in the US. because I moved to China like right before they began their tour........and finally they are making their way near me!