• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: October 28, 2011, 12:30:42 PM
Nothing on Jpopsuki yet.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 28, 2011, 01:02:13 PM
Hey Niwa, thanks for the update! :) If you happen to see a torrent for the DVD could I possibly use your account again just to start the torrent download?? :) You let me do that a few months ago and I really appreciated it. You can trust me!

Offline myuu

• Fan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myuu.de
Reply #32 on: October 28, 2011, 01:07:02 PM
They got more on YouTube now!

Unfinished! Everyone is so miserable! Just goes to show what an impact X Japan had on people!! Unbelievable!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxJl07a1tEo

damn, what a huge sadness :( ... makes me desperate to see this..

Offline Niwatorinator

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 28, 2011, 01:10:12 PM
Hey Niwa, thanks for the update! :) If you happen to see a torrent for the DVD could I possibly use your account again just to start the torrent download?? :) You let me do that a few months ago and I really appreciated it. You can trust me!

No problem at all Feudal. I'll keep checking for a torrent and let you know if/when it goes up.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 28, 2011, 01:20:08 PM

No problem at all Feudal. I'll keep checking for a torrent and let you know if/when it goes up.

Thanks a lot man! :)

Offline darthchilli

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 30, 2011, 02:48:31 PM
I know Wowow aired Last Live b4 in FULL HD
rather have that.

a BLURAY Last Live would be incredible

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 30, 2011, 03:23:08 PM
I know Wowow aired Last Live b4 in FULL HD
rather have that.

a BLURAY Last Live would be incredible

No waaaay we have to find that! :) Gosh, sometimes Yoshiki's methods confuse me....Releasing a dvd in 2011 as 480p is absurd.

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: October 31, 2011, 03:31:22 AM
saw a copy today in the torrance mitsuwa shop today, and saw a few people pick it up.

I talked to the workers and the have been selling pretty well they had a cpl left if anyone needed it

Offline Jrockergirl

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: October 31, 2011, 03:32:42 AM
saw a copy today in the torrance mitsuwa shop today, and saw a few people pick it up.

I talked to the workers and the have been selling pretty well they had a cpl left if anyone needed it

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: October 31, 2011, 10:41:44 PM
Must...find...torrent....of this... :) lol. I've paid lots of money for the X Japan Returns box and the Aoi Yoru/Shiroi Yoru boxes so I don't feel like I'm being a cheapskate...just can't justify spending that much on a SLIGHTLY better quality version. Please, if anyone has it upload it somewhere ;)

Offline X NUT

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: November 06, 2011, 02:04:39 PM
I'm surprised there isn't a torrent or download of this yet.

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: November 06, 2011, 05:34:43 PM
I'm surprised there isn't a torrent or download of this yet.

That's what I'm thinking. COME ON SOMEOOOONE :(

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: November 06, 2011, 05:44:25 PM
yeah, would be great. I've no idea when I can buy it in my country =(

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 06, 2011, 08:20:01 PM
yeah, would be great. I've no idea when I can buy it in my country =(

Which country do you live in? Japan Discoveries sells it and ships internationally if I recall correctly. Only reason I'm not buying it is because it's not in HD...and it SHOULD be. Can't justify $70+ on a slight upgrade from what we already had.

Offline XVikyX

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 06, 2011, 08:54:35 PM
Feudal, I'm from Ukraine and the problem is that it is pretty hard to get a CD even from near countries, like Germany. And Japan is on the other side of the world, so I have doubts.. '>_>
Well, you're right - the price and the quality is sort of unequal *maybe for Japanese it's OK though* =( I still hope that X will soon release new edited version of Last live %) and it won't pass my country by *fingers crossed*
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 08:59:35 PM by XVikyX »

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. (c)

Offline elanor

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: November 06, 2011, 10:27:26 PM
@XVikyX: can you get stuff if it is send by messenger service, maybe there could be something arranged, you can PM me, ´cause it´s a bit off topic

Humans need to believe in things that aren´t true. How else can they  become? (Terry Pratchett -Hogfather)

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: November 26, 2011, 05:04:14 AM
"The Last Live complete edition" is on jpopsuki, has been for a week or so. File size is around 15gb. I got it already.
Just thought i would let ppl know, for those who have been waiting for a torrent. ^_^

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: November 26, 2011, 05:29:47 AM
"The Last Live complete edition" is on jpopsuki, has been for a week or so. File size is around 15gb. I got it already.
Just thought i would let ppl know, for those who have been waiting for a torrent. ^_^

Yes, I just recently finished downloading it as well and I'm very happy to own that piece of X history, uncut. Here's a tip, play the files through VLC Player and use these video options to increase the quality: Deinterlace "on", Deinterlace mode: "Yadif(x2)", and Post Processing: "6".

I noticed a pretty big increase in quality that way. :)

Offline denx

• Big fan
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: November 26, 2011, 05:41:28 AM
so sad, i lost my account on jpopsuki

Ex denxdenx

Offline hyde26

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: November 26, 2011, 11:20:53 PM
ok, thanks. i use vlc player too!
u lost ur account? that sux, i may have 2 invites on jpop suki, let me see! ^_^

Offline ppingg

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 08:57:48 AM
i can invite if anyone of your need. got 2 invites left

edit: okay all invites given out xD
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:47:47 PM by ppingg »

Offline CreepyKlutz

• Sunday Listener
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: December 10, 2011, 10:33:00 PM
Now that I think of it....is it even worth a bluray release? I don't think the video/audio quality could improve much..

Offline Feudal

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: December 10, 2011, 10:46:19 PM
Now that I think of it....is it even worth a bluray release? I don't think the video/audio quality could improve much..

While previously I had said a Bluray release would've been better, I am not sure if that would even be possible; it would all depend on the type of camera's that were used to film the concert. If it were on true film, then yes it would be possible but since 1997 was getting close to a major shift in recording technology etc, who knows. I'd really like to find out that kind of information though.

Offline Hyunkel

• Fan
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 08:06:01 AM
As I heard on another forum it couldn't be possible for X JAPAN's lives to be re-released on Blu-Ray because of the type of camera used so not possible to have a 16/9 or HD image.
I could find the explication but it's in french (some technology problem towards the materials used which do not allow a HD transcription)

..Close your eyes and I'll kill you in the rain...

...Art of Life An Eternal Bleeding Heart...